Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants (page 2 of 4)

• Comfort
Sash
SashSydney

Don't buy. Leaked every night

Bought them from woolies as every where else other brands were sold out and only this one was available.These nappy pants leaked every single night for our son, we have used other brands but never ever had the same problem with other brands. It just creates more work than it should. Recommend not to buy.

Ash
AshMoe

Not the same as they used to be

I buy these in bulk as they were cost efficient and worked for my son. Until recently. After my last supply ran out I bought a new bulk batch. The design had changed (not worried) but not only that, my son has leaked every night since we opened the new packet! I don’t know what you’ve done to the product but I certainly wouldn’t have bought bulk again had I known. I’m washing every single day. I’d take them back but I didn’t keep the receipt. Won’t be buying baby love again.

Love these, best we have tried.

I use these nappy pants for both of my daughters, and as far back as I can remember, we have had no leaks! The waist band is very soft also, no complaints of digging in or being uncomfortable. You can often get these for half price as well from Coles or Woolworths which makes them a great price.

Leaking

Leaks every time my daughter does a poop. So tired of changing her clothes due to the leak. Refunding the three other packs I bought as it certainly does not do what it says. I have always been using baby love nappies (tape type), huggies, merries etc but had no issue until these nappy pants.

Becca_Jaye
Becca_JayeDarling Downs, QLD

Miss the old design :(

Since bringing out the new print in the last couple of weeks, I have found that they are a lot more thinner and less absorbent :( I have had to wash bedding so many times this week it's not funny!
The older design were so thick and absorbent but now the nappy pant seems to be thin and dont last longer then 2 hours for my boy.
I have used babylove nappy pants for the last 8 years for all my kids over the years but now on the hunt for a replacement.

R.B
R.BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terribly disappointed

Anju
AnjuSydney, NSW

Best nappy pant.

I always buy this for my son. I really love them and it is very good. It won’t be too heavy for him. This is easy to change quickly. No problems with nappy rashes. The wet feeling is not as much if you change is more often. I always mostly use this for night easier to move around.
Also does not look thick.
I love them when they are half price most of the times.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
MamaLou
MamaLouPerth, WA

Great product and good value

I've been very happy with this product as it fits my 18 month baby boy really well/comfortably since he's become very wriggly during nappy changes. I also think the price range for this product is very reasonable when compared to other brands of nappy pants as i can usually find them on special.

The Chaddys
The ChaddysMurray Bridge

Fantastic and comfortable

These nappy pants are fantastic for my 14 month old.
Easy to get on and also great to get off by ripping down the side.
Super comy looking and do t look restricting like some nappies. Will keep buying. Very absorbent and these do not leave red marks which is a plus babyblove you've done it again

Find out how Babylove Nappy Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

nappy rash after one use

I decided to give these a go after recommendation from a friend. After one day my daughter, who has never have even the slightest nappy rash, had a red raw bottom. She was crying in pain to the point where she wouldn’t not let me touch her! NEVER again will I look at this nappy let alone buy it.

Mel1983
Mel1983New South Wales, 2287

Very easy to use, no leaks!

We started using these when our strong willed toddler decided she didn't like laying down to get her nappy changed and wriggled and cried each time.

They make nappy change time so much easier as I can slip it on her or get her to step into it. Now she is toilet trained they have been great too as she can pull them down herself but does need a bit of help pulling them all the way back up again.

Fit is great, no leaks and removing them when they are soiled is easy because you can tear them on either side to get them off.

Natalie
NatalieMelbourne

Best nappies for a wriggly toddler

No leaks so far, we have been using these nappies for 6 months now, since my baby was 9 months old and started to move!
Nappies are easy to pull up to get on and rip the sides to take off.
Reasonably priced compared to Huggies.
Also the material is very soft, we've never had any nappy rash since using these nappies.

Kelly
KellyWarnbro

When it comes to my babies, babylove wins!

Babylove are a top quality, tried, tested and trusted product. The nappypants are stretchy for easy removal, but have just enough elastine to stay up comfortably without leaving any marks or causing discomfort. Great size ranges, easily found at numerous stores, larger sizes are absorbent enough to go through the night and suprisingly well suited for both boys and girls!

Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't use any other nappies.

Very happy indeed. Will never go back to using any other nappies after finding these. Very easy to use, very comfy for the child. No irritating tags on the sides that stick into the child's legs. Easy to put on, easy to take off. Does not leak and are just like pants.

Diana
Diana

Great Value and great product

We changed to baby love nappy pants after our son was a nightmare to change and was hard to put on a normal tab nappy. We started with the huggies nappy pants but they were so rough feeling and horrible and made my sons erczma worse from the rubbing. So I had a trial one of nappy love and thought best to try and see and we haven't turned back since. Been 7months. They are soft, easy to tear to change and we haveny ever had any leaks. Best change

nai
naisydney

not good

i extremely impressive with cosifit babylove and i decided to try nappy pants for my baby!i bought heaps of them at wollies!but its not good like cosifit! its easy to put on but always leaves rash around my baby"s hip.leaking after 1-2hours !everytime he poo poo it go everywhere and baby"s clothes gets dirty as well. too hot for baby,makes baby"s skin goes bad!
i dont recommend this one!wasting money!

Meags84
Meags84Adelaide

Easy to fit on but had no wetness indicator.

mitcho
mitchoMelbourne

Great nappies!

We used huggies since our daughter was born and thought they were great! She began to complain as she got a loser and moved around more. She has been standing holding onto couch since she was 5 months old. Now 7.5 month old she is about to take her first steps.
Wife we changed to your nappies the complaining has stopped and she doesn't get any more red marks around the waists.
Won't be changing!!

Tara T
Tara TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for my Wriggler

Loved that they introduced a Nappy Pants for 7-11kgs. My daughter hates change time and always needs a distraction to keep still. We introduced Nappy Pants into her bedtime routine and they're so easy to put on. Very absorbent for her overnight nappy. Never have an issue with getting them off. A tad expensive for our budget, but only buy them when their on special.

Harro
HarroSydney

Gone horribly wrong!

A babylove nappy loyal so thought it a natural progression to move across to a nappy pant as my oldest hit 2 years...what a mistake.

The quality of the pant vs nappy are worlds apart.

Pants leak, are ill fitting, fall down at the back, wedgie the bottom and often the top of the pant tears when pulled up.

As I say in comparison to the traditional nappy from babylove these pants seem to have been manufactured by different people.

Won't use again.

Mum
Mumcandicemichaels001@gmail.com, Brisbane

These are amazing!

Worth every cent! They don't leave horrible rub marks on the legs, they are easy to put on a toddler that will not stay still. Sometimes it can be a little tricky to tear off but you could always pull the pants down if that is the case. Highly recommend. I usually try and wait until they go on special at Coles or Woolworths and buy bulk numbers.

Anti Warehouses
Anti WarehousesSydney

worst cheap nappies!

The only reason I bought was to try them because they were half price at Coles!
If I could I would have given them 0.5 star for being so cheap. Honestly, they're extremely bad for all time and situations!! If I continued using them I would be costing myself much more

Han
HanSydney, Nsw

Life saver

New and Improved pants are a bad fit and leak regularly

Loved the old design babylove nappy pants, they were by far the best on the market. Fitted my 18 month old baby perfect, super soft and never had any issue with leaks. However the new improved ones are baggy and we have had heaps of leaks. I won't be buying them again.

Review
ReviewSouthwest, VIC

Loved the old the new version leaks

I loved the old style nappy pants hardly ever had a leak. The new style leak overnight they seem like they're not made as well as they were. Cost cutting isn't improving its the opposite. I've sourced as many of the old style i could find and gosh knows what I'll do once they run out. I use the babylove comfyfit nappies during the day as they're easier to change...my son's 3 the elder is 5 and only uses them at night.