Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants

Not for my bub!!!!

I previously used this for my new born and it caused severe rashes then changed to huggies which are best ever, this time babyloce on sale improved quality thought to give a try but again it failed and gave bad rashes to my love... not at all good...bad impression never buy again...disappointed

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Leaking

Leaks every time my daughter does a poop. So tired of changing her clothes due to the leak. Refunding the three other packs I bought as it certainly does not do what it says. I have always been using baby love nappies (tape type), huggies, merries etc but had no issue until these nappy pants.

nai
naisydney

not good

i extremely impressive with cosifit babylove and i decided to try nappy pants for my baby!i bought heaps of them at wollies!but its not good like cosifit! its easy to put on but always leaves rash around my baby"s hip.leaking after 1-2hours !everytime he poo poo it go everywhere and baby"s clothes gets dirty as well. too hot for baby,makes baby"s skin goes bad!
i dont recommend this one!wasting money!

New and Improved pants are a bad fit and leak regularly

Loved the old design babylove nappy pants, they were by far the best on the market. Fitted my 18 month old baby perfect, super soft and never had any issue with leaks. However the new improved ones are baggy and we have had heaps of leaks. I won't be buying them again.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Nappy Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

Review
ReviewSouthwest, VIC

Loved the old the new version leaks

I loved the old style nappy pants hardly ever had a leak. The new style leak overnight they seem like they're not made as well as they were. Cost cutting isn't improving its the opposite. I've sourced as many of the old style i could find and gosh knows what I'll do once they run out. I use the babylove comfyfit nappies during the day as they're easier to change...my son's 3 the elder is 5 and only uses them at night.

Very leaky

I've been using the nappy pants for the past couple of days and am finding they leak a lot when bub does a wee. Overall, not super impressed and will be going back to regular nappies. Such a shame as really love the baby love nappies and thought the pants would be the same standard.

Stuart12
Stuart12REDLAND BAY

New design hopeless

These used to be very good. But the side tags have been removed due to customer complaints because people felt they were unnecessary. Well they may have been unnecessary for some, but critical for the likes of my son. Now they just fall down whenever they are slightly wet. They are hoping to redesign I am told, but for the momnent they are hopeless for my needs.
Cheaper than Huggies
Needs side tags put back, for those who need them.