Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants

Tired this morning

They are good if baby doesn't wriggle at night. But he did last night and I was changing 2 half dry nappies from 2am - 5am. Maybe they are better for girls.

Not for my bub!!!!

I previously used this for my new born and it caused severe rashes then changed to huggies which are best ever, this time babyloce on sale improved quality thought to give a try but again it failed and gave bad rashes to my love... not at all good...bad impression never buy again...disappointed

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Leaking

Leaks every time my daughter does a poop. So tired of changing her clothes due to the leak. Refunding the three other packs I bought as it certainly does not do what it says. I have always been using baby love nappies (tape type), huggies, merries etc but had no issue until these nappy pants.

nai
naisydney

not good

i extremely impressive with cosifit babylove and i decided to try nappy pants for my baby!i bought heaps of them at wollies!but its not good like cosifit! its easy to put on but always leaves rash around my baby"s hip.leaking after 1-2hours !everytime he poo poo it go everywhere and baby"s clothes gets dirty as well. too hot for baby,makes baby"s skin goes bad!
i dont recommend this one!wasting money!

Meags84
Meags84Adelaide

Easy to fit on but had no wetness indicator.

New and Improved pants are a bad fit and leak regularly

Loved the old design babylove nappy pants, they were by far the best on the market. Fitted my 18 month old baby perfect, super soft and never had any issue with leaks. However the new improved ones are baggy and we have had heaps of leaks. I won't be buying them again.

Review
ReviewSouthwest, VIC

Loved the old the new version leaks

I loved the old style nappy pants hardly ever had a leak. The new style leak overnight they seem like they're not made as well as they were. Cost cutting isn't improving its the opposite. I've sourced as many of the old style i could find and gosh knows what I'll do once they run out. I use the babylove comfyfit nappies during the day as they're easier to change...my son's 3 the elder is 5 and only uses them at night.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Not poo friendly

Easy tear sides didn't tear easily, had to slide nappy off during poonani attack. Poo went everywhere.
I'll say I do like the design and the idea but it isn't practical for a baby (6month old). Maybe in the future.
It was urine friendly but never again for poo attacks.

Very leaky

I've been using the nappy pants for the past couple of days and am finding they leak a lot when bub does a wee. Overall, not super impressed and will be going back to regular nappies. Such a shame as really love the baby love nappies and thought the pants would be the same standard.

Kim57
Kim57AU

Like v much

I like these better than the Huggies nappy pants. They are softer and seem more comfortable. The only thing is that they don't have the dri-wave material like the normal nappies so they do fill up quite quickly and although I haven't tried them overnight, don't think they would leak but might just leave baby feeling very wet. Great for daytime use though.
Good fit, price
Doesn't have dri-wave absorbency.

Marleezmom

Oh sorry I just read the other comments

KezmannMelbourne, Vic

Nappy pants okay for wet only - can get messy with #2's

Thought I would give them a try. Oh what a mess if your baby does #2's. When taking pants off it drags it down baby's bum. Some ended on his feet it ended taking 3times to clean him up. Open and close at the front method works better for me as more hygienic. Okay if just wet but tend to smell a lot quicker in these so you change so you use more nappies. Going back to tried and true Brand.
Made his clothing look better with less bulk
No good for dirty nappies

tjcoops
tjcoops

Um. you know youre not supposed to pull the pants down once solied. The sides are designed to rip open... just for future reference

Kezmann

Yes I know but sometimes also when you don't always see you baby has a dirty nappy it causes a mess and with baby getting bigger and wiggling around I just find it easier to use the tabs

Marleezmom

I found that just tearing the sides of the nappy pants if your changing a number 2 makes it a whole lot easier.

Bopsmum
BopsmumPerth

Only good for daytime.

I bought these on special, usually I use huggies but thought Id give them a go. They are not as good as Huggies, they're not very absorbent and they are a nightmare to get off if you have a wiggling child. The sides are not easy open tabs which means they have to be ripped to get off, adding precious minutes to a nappy change. It's a shame as they're well priced and really soft but it's back to huggies nappy pants for now.
Well priced and very soft on babies skin.
Leak easily.

Stuart12
Stuart12REDLAND BAY

New design hopeless

These used to be very good. But the side tags have been removed due to customer complaints because people felt they were unnecessary. Well they may have been unnecessary for some, but critical for the likes of my son. Now they just fall down whenever they are slightly wet. They are hoping to redesign I am told, but for the momnent they are hopeless for my needs.
Cheaper than Huggies
Needs side tags put back, for those who need them.

krennie
krennieqld, 4564

Hard to put on a 4 month old

Does not absorb what it needs to and very expensive for what they are. They look stylish and comfortable but hard to put on a 4 month old so I could just imagine what its like putting on an older child. The nappies also do not have a readjustable fastening so you have to rip it off!
Looks good
Expensive and does not absorb

S_baby
S_babyAU

Ok for wet nappies

Nappy Pants are probably better for more active babies that have started to crawl. Not that easy to put on if your baby is not mobile. I prefer the regular version of nappies with tabs.
The nappy itself is very absorbant. Might be good for overnight as long as there is no poo.
Not that easy to put on when you baby is not crawling yet. If there is poo it can get messy up the back etc since you are not able to adjust the waist when you put it on.