Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort
Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these nappy pants

Fits perfectly on my little one. We use it over night with no issues. We always stock them up when they go on sale in woolies and coles. Better than other brands

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.90.

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

LOVE!

I love these nappies. I bought these for craps and giggles and cause it was only $8.50 at my local Chemist Warehouse.

My baby's 5 months. They're cute, easy to put on, fit perfectly on my bub, and no leakages. Prior we tried Huggies and Woolworths brand but he was constantly wet. Every morning after his usual 8+ hr sleep, we knew he'd be wet, and sure enough he was. Since changing to these, he hasn't had a wet accident since.

Only con: for after nappy changes, it would really help if there was a tab somewhere on the nappy to seal it closed. I don't use nappy bags and cringe at the fact that these used nappies are going straight into the bin opened

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.50.

BeeVV
BeeVV

Compared to Huggies Nappy Pants

Having three children in nappies, a boy and a girl in the same size, I was looking for a solution to purchasing three separate bags of nappies. Baby Love offers a unisex nappy pant in the weight range that fit my both the eldest children in a bulk pack of 42 for $27. This is the only brand that offers a unisex nappy with good leak protection and comfort for both a girl and boy. They tend to sag less than the stretchy side Huggies nappy pants when used and look discrete under shorts/pants. They don’t draw the wetness away as fast as Huggies but will last the night through under normal circumstances.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Not for my bub!!!!

I previously used this for my new born and it caused severe rashes then changed to huggies which are best ever, this time babyloce on sale improved quality thought to give a try but again it failed and gave bad rashes to my love... not at all good...bad impression never buy again...disappointed

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Jireh
JirehSydney, NSW

I thought it wouldn’t work but it did

From the start I used huggies intimate for my bubba as he has eczema all over his body. Tried this as it was cheaper and better yet half price in woolies. Huggies is still better but this one works and i recommend it if you are in a tight budget.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Alicia
Alicia

Good quality

Babylove nappy pants, Good brand and good quality nappy i use this for my grandson and the new design a bit loose and leaks a bit maybe get a smaller size next time

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Love these, best we have tried.

I use these nappy pants for both of my daughters, and as far back as I can remember, we have had no leaks! The waist band is very soft also, no complaints of digging in or being uncomfortable. You can often get these for half price as well from Coles or Woolworths which makes them a great price.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Leaking

Leaks every time my daughter does a poop. So tired of changing her clothes due to the leak. Refunding the three other packs I bought as it certainly does not do what it says. I have always been using baby love nappies (tape type), huggies, merries etc but had no issue until these nappy pants.

MamaLou
MamaLouPerth, WA

Great product and good value

I've been very happy with this product as it fits my 18 month baby boy really well/comfortably since he's become very wriggly during nappy changes. I also think the price range for this product is very reasonable when compared to other brands of nappy pants as i can usually find them on special.

nai
naisydney

not good

i extremely impressive with cosifit babylove and i decided to try nappy pants for my baby!i bought heaps of them at wollies!but its not good like cosifit! its easy to put on but always leaves rash around my baby"s hip.leaking after 1-2hours !everytime he poo poo it go everywhere and baby"s clothes gets dirty as well. too hot for baby,makes baby"s skin goes bad!
i dont recommend this one!wasting money!

Tara T
Tara TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for my Wriggler

Loved that they introduced a Nappy Pants for 7-11kgs. My daughter hates change time and always needs a distraction to keep still. We introduced Nappy Pants into her bedtime routine and they're so easy to put on. Very absorbent for her overnight nappy. Never have an issue with getting them off. A tad expensive for our budget, but only buy them when their on special.

New and Improved pants are a bad fit and leak regularly

Loved the old design babylove nappy pants, they were by far the best on the market. Fitted my 18 month old baby perfect, super soft and never had any issue with leaks. However the new improved ones are baggy and we have had heaps of leaks. I won't be buying them again.

Review
ReviewSouthwest, VIC

Loved the old the new version leaks

I loved the old style nappy pants hardly ever had a leak. The new style leak overnight they seem like they're not made as well as they were. Cost cutting isn't improving its the opposite. I've sourced as many of the old style i could find and gosh knows what I'll do once they run out. I use the babylove comfyfit nappies during the day as they're easier to change...my son's 3 the elder is 5 and only uses them at night.

katty123
katty123Victoria

Id buy them again

I got given a few of these as a freebie and I've also used Huggies. Now I'm a loyal Huggies nappy user but honestly baby love nappy pants are better than the Huggies nappy pants. I really like the stretchy waist and easy rip sides for removal.
Given the opportunity is buy these over the Huggies nappy pants for sure.

Very leaky

I've been using the nappy pants for the past couple of days and am finding they leak a lot when bub does a wee. Overall, not super impressed and will be going back to regular nappies. Such a shame as really love the baby love nappies and thought the pants would be the same standard.