Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants

Tired this morning

They are good if baby doesn't wriggle at night. But he did last night and I was changing 2 half dry nappies from 2am - 5am. Maybe they are better for girls.

Meags84
Meags84Adelaide

Easy to fit on but had no wetness indicator.

Not poo friendly

Easy tear sides didn't tear easily, had to slide nappy off during poonani attack. Poo went everywhere.
I'll say I do like the design and the idea but it isn't practical for a baby (6month old). Maybe in the future.
It was urine friendly but never again for poo attacks.

Kim57
Kim57AU

Like v much

I like these better than the Huggies nappy pants. They are softer and seem more comfortable. The only thing is that they don't have the dri-wave material like the normal nappies so they do fill up quite quickly and although I haven't tried them overnight, don't think they would leak but might just leave baby feeling very wet. Great for daytime use though.
Good fit, price
Doesn't have dri-wave absorbency.

Marleezmom

Oh sorry I just read the other comments

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Nappy Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

KezmannMelbourne, Vic

Nappy pants okay for wet only - can get messy with #2's

Thought I would give them a try. Oh what a mess if your baby does #2's. When taking pants off it drags it down baby's bum. Some ended on his feet it ended taking 3times to clean him up. Open and close at the front method works better for me as more hygienic. Okay if just wet but tend to smell a lot quicker in these so you change so you use more nappies. Going back to tried and true Brand.
Made his clothing look better with less bulk
No good for dirty nappies

tjcoops
tjcoops

Um. you know youre not supposed to pull the pants down once solied. The sides are designed to rip open... just for future reference

Kezmann

Yes I know but sometimes also when you don't always see you baby has a dirty nappy it causes a mess and with baby getting bigger and wiggling around I just find it easier to use the tabs

Marleezmom

I found that just tearing the sides of the nappy pants if your changing a number 2 makes it a whole lot easier.

Bopsmum
BopsmumPerth

Only good for daytime.

I bought these on special, usually I use huggies but thought Id give them a go. They are not as good as Huggies, they're not very absorbent and they are a nightmare to get off if you have a wiggling child. The sides are not easy open tabs which means they have to be ripped to get off, adding precious minutes to a nappy change. It's a shame as they're well priced and really soft but it's back to huggies nappy pants for now.
Well priced and very soft on babies skin.
Leak easily.

krennie
krennieqld, 4564

Hard to put on a 4 month old

Does not absorb what it needs to and very expensive for what they are. They look stylish and comfortable but hard to put on a 4 month old so I could just imagine what its like putting on an older child. The nappies also do not have a readjustable fastening so you have to rip it off!
Looks good
Expensive and does not absorb

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
S_baby
S_babyAU

Ok for wet nappies

Nappy Pants are probably better for more active babies that have started to crawl. Not that easy to put on if your baby is not mobile. I prefer the regular version of nappies with tabs.
The nappy itself is very absorbant. Might be good for overnight as long as there is no poo.
Not that easy to put on when you baby is not crawling yet. If there is poo it can get messy up the back etc since you are not able to adjust the waist when you put it on.

lovinit
lovinitVIC, 3136

Ok for daytime use

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Nappy Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

Alexreview
AlexreviewAU

Love the Wiggles Designs but not the best!

I bought these nappy pants because of the price was less than the Huggies version - way less. They are convenient and easy to fit but not enough coverage. My son just did a wee on the floor after putting one on only find that his 'doodle' was near the edge and it didnt hold any wee in. Think I will go back to nappies and pull ups.
Wiggles design is appealing to my son and you dont have to worry about a back & a front. You can put it on either way.
No very absorbent. When it does absorb it doesnt last long as it becomes so heavy that it starts falling down. There is not enough coverage of area of cathcment as often there is seepage.

lizziebabe
lizziebabe

OK

I thought I would try these as I normally buy the Huggies ones but am finding them too expensive. These were new and on special. My daughter liked the design on them - I thought it was a bit average - prefer some of the prints on their other nappies. They felt nice and soft. My only real complaint is they don't open from the side - if you want to get them off that way you have to tear them (and sometimes you need to get them off that way - pulling them down makes too much mess!) They fitted ok and performed ok.
Slighter cheaper than another premium brand of Nappy Pants, easy to put on
Can't open from the side and reseal