Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort
Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these nappy pants

Fits perfectly on my little one. We use it over night with no issues. We always stock them up when they go on sale in woolies and coles. Better than other brands

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.90.

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

LOVE!

I love these nappies. I bought these for craps and giggles and cause it was only $8.50 at my local Chemist Warehouse.

My baby's 5 months. They're cute, easy to put on, fit perfectly on my bub, and no leakages. Prior we tried Huggies and Woolworths brand but he was constantly wet. Every morning after his usual 8+ hr sleep, we knew he'd be wet, and sure enough he was. Since changing to these, he hasn't had a wet accident since.

Only con: for after nappy changes, it would really help if there was a tab somewhere on the nappy to seal it closed. I don't use nappy bags and cringe at the fact that these used nappies are going straight into the bin opened

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.50.

BeeVV
BeeVV

Compared to Huggies Nappy Pants

Having three children in nappies, a boy and a girl in the same size, I was looking for a solution to purchasing three separate bags of nappies. Baby Love offers a unisex nappy pant in the weight range that fit my both the eldest children in a bulk pack of 42 for $27. This is the only brand that offers a unisex nappy with good leak protection and comfort for both a girl and boy. They tend to sag less than the stretchy side Huggies nappy pants when used and look discrete under shorts/pants. They don’t draw the wetness away as fast as Huggies but will last the night through under normal circumstances.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Jireh
JirehSydney, NSW

I thought it wouldn’t work but it did

From the start I used huggies intimate for my bubba as he has eczema all over his body. Tried this as it was cheaper and better yet half price in woolies. Huggies is still better but this one works and i recommend it if you are in a tight budget.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Alicia
Alicia

Good quality

Babylove nappy pants, Good brand and good quality nappy i use this for my grandson and the new design a bit loose and leaks a bit maybe get a smaller size next time

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Love these, best we have tried.

I use these nappy pants for both of my daughters, and as far back as I can remember, we have had no leaks! The waist band is very soft also, no complaints of digging in or being uncomfortable. You can often get these for half price as well from Coles or Woolworths which makes them a great price.

MamaLou
MamaLouPerth, WA

Great product and good value

I've been very happy with this product as it fits my 18 month baby boy really well/comfortably since he's become very wriggly during nappy changes. I also think the price range for this product is very reasonable when compared to other brands of nappy pants as i can usually find them on special.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Tara T
Tara TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for my Wriggler

Loved that they introduced a Nappy Pants for 7-11kgs. My daughter hates change time and always needs a distraction to keep still. We introduced Nappy Pants into her bedtime routine and they're so easy to put on. Very absorbent for her overnight nappy. Never have an issue with getting them off. A tad expensive for our budget, but only buy them when their on special.

katty123
katty123Victoria

Id buy them again

I got given a few of these as a freebie and I've also used Huggies. Now I'm a loyal Huggies nappy user but honestly baby love nappy pants are better than the Huggies nappy pants. I really like the stretchy waist and easy rip sides for removal.
Given the opportunity is buy these over the Huggies nappy pants for sure.

Bec
BecAdelaide, South Australia

Better and cheaper than Huggies

I found Baby love nappy pants easier to use than the Huggies ones. They are nice and soft, and more comfortable for my baby. I have used them at night, and they worked fine, but my baby is fairly dry at night. Overall I am very pleased that I tried them. At first it was a cost thing, but now it is a comfort thing.
Nice and soft, more affordable than other brands.
Can't unfasten them and then do them back up.

Tamara9
Tamara9AU

Good but weight not accurate

I like the babylove nappies but the problem I have is that that the weight guide is way off. My son is approx 12kg but I have to use the junior nappies which cater up to 25kg and put it on snugly otherwise he will leak through the night. Just make sure you go the next size up from what your baby needs otherwise they do leak.
Good of during the day and price
Leaks due to incorrect weight guide

NJH1982
NJH1982Perth WA

good

I use these on my 3 yr old son as a night nappy as he no longer wanted to wear baby nappies but he still wets the bed at night so still needed something. I have found these okay to use, they do leak sometimes as i find they can roll down at the front but this only happens 5% of the time.
absorbant most the time, nice designs of the wiggles
so expensive and i hate the roll up tab things on the side, they arent necessary

mary45
mary45SYDNEY

thankyou,thankyou, thankyou

I have twin grandsons now 6yrs old ,and both intellectually disabled and not toilet trained , in the uk pull ups are pretty much the norm and I could not believe Australia is so far behind and they are so expensive here . Your product is a godsend I only wish the next size was available as one child has nearly outgrown your largest size .If put on properly they dont leak and tearing them off is not a problem .
reliable , fit well ,absorbent .
dont like the new tabs on side to roll them up ,drive me mad and not necessary. expensive compared to overseas.

katenberry
katenberryQLD, 4520

Much easier to get on!!!!

These are soo much easier to get than regular nappies. It takes the wrangling out of the situation...They are probably not as absorbent as normal nappies but they do the trick...you just have to get the right size and make sure they are all on properly. I only use these now purely as it makes the whole experience alot easier.
Ease!!!
More expensive and less absorbent...sometimes we can come out sides if not positioned ...