Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort
SHAHED A.
SHAHED A.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy - waste of money

Worst nappy pants in the market, each of them leaks , I had to buy one pack due to Coles nappy pants was out of stock. This looks good, feels good but all of them leaks. Waste of money and pain of waking up in the middle of the night, do not buy

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Kas
KasSydney, NSW

Horrible ,the worst nappies ever

I got this nappies as a gift when my baby was couple of months . What a nightmare, my baby got horrible nappy rash and they were leaking almost immediately. Never used them again until recently as I had to purchase them as a emergency as the store I went to didn’t have Huggies that I normally use.Just as a note my baby is now 14kg. What a disaster ,waste of money and total disappointment. They leaked almost immediately. I am changing her nappies regularly every 2-3 hours during the day ,they didn’t even stand this time . Never again .

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Comfort
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nappy crystals everywhere

First time buying this brand. First nappy left gel crystals all over my toddlers bum. The nappy had only been on for two hours so I certainly wasn’t expecting such a soggy mess with crystals everywhere. I have two packs to get through so hopefully they aren’t all this terrible. I’ll probably go back to the usual cheapie brand from Coles or Woollies as I’ve never had issues with them.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Pam
PamIllawarra, NSW

Worst nappy pants ever..

I have never complained about any product before, but I'm so cranky at my wasted purchase on these no5 toddler pants.. every time I put one on my granddaughter it leaks.. disgusting

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Marli
MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money!

Material is cheap and flimsy. Multiple have ripped as Ive been putting them onto my toddler because the material is just so thin. Never has this happened with other brands Ive used. Number 2s get onto clothes because of the thin cotton allowing it to leak through. Thought I would give them a try but regret it as they are just rubbish!

Purchased in December 2019 for $11.00.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these nappy pants

Fits perfectly on my little one. We use it over night with no issues. We always stock them up when they go on sale in woolies and coles. Better than other brands

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.90.

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

LOVE!

I love these nappies. I bought these for craps and giggles and cause it was only $8.50 at my local Chemist Warehouse.

My baby's 5 months. They're cute, easy to put on, fit perfectly on my bub, and no leakages. Prior we tried Huggies and Woolworths brand but he was constantly wet. Every morning after his usual 8+ hr sleep, we knew he'd be wet, and sure enough he was. Since changing to these, he hasn't had a wet accident since.

Only con: for after nappy changes, it would really help if there was a tab somewhere on the nappy to seal it closed. I don't use nappy bags and cringe at the fact that these used nappies are going straight into the bin opened

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.50.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Leaking

Very bad experience. Every night my baby’s pamper leaks. Not even gets dry after a pee and poo comes out of the pamper each time. Not gonna buy this anymore.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $100.00.

Lakyn E.
Lakyn E.North Queensland, QLD

Nappy pants up to 15kg.. terrible for soaking up the urine

My 20 month old son was in his nappy pants, usually not a problem overnights etc. this was during the day. I took his nappy off to change his soiled nappy and was met with an explosion of nappy crystals.

The only nappy in the packet to have this Problem so far. I usually use them for overnights.

The normal nappies are best for newborns but after that, not impressed.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.50.

BeeVV
BeeVV

Compared to Huggies Nappy Pants

Having three children in nappies, a boy and a girl in the same size, I was looking for a solution to purchasing three separate bags of nappies. Baby Love offers a unisex nappy pant in the weight range that fit my both the eldest children in a bulk pack of 42 for $27. This is the only brand that offers a unisex nappy with good leak protection and comfort for both a girl and boy. They tend to sag less than the stretchy side Huggies nappy pants when used and look discrete under shorts/pants. They don’t draw the wetness away as fast as Huggies but will last the night through under normal circumstances.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Matthew v krahe
Matthew v kraheSydney, NSW

This product is terrible.

This product is terrible and we will never buy babylove nappy pants again because it's a faulty product, the babylove nappy pants has a reaction when the baby wets her nappy it looks like it's been smashed up and I will never buy babylove nappy pants again.

Purchased in May 2019 for $16.00.

Alice
Alice

Leaking mess!

I’ve used babylove nappies before and thought they were comparable to huggies. Can’t say the nappy pants are any good! Constantly leak and don’t last even 2 hours. Aldi nappies are [Word Removed] too but at least they hold poop and pee better than babylove nappy pants. For the same price as huggies you’d think they would be similar in quality and absorbency. No.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.99.

Sandy
Sandy

Ruined with this new design

To save on material, these new designed nappies leak which is such a shame as babylove have always been larger than huggies, so I’ve always bought them but not anymore. Huggies new design is identical, just a tad smaller and softer so I’ll need to find something else completely that doesn’t resemble a G string on my son. Very disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles.

Tabitha
TabithaQueensland

Theyve changed! Less absorbent and they split, spilling crystals everywhere!

I have been using babylove fir my kids in and off for the last 7 years, recently though the nappy pants seem to have changed, they are not as absorbent, they leak, the insides split covering her bum in crystals. I won’t be using them again, will stick with huggies nappy pants from now on.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Jireh
JirehSydney, NSW

I thought it wouldn’t work but it did

From the start I used huggies intimate for my bubba as he has eczema all over his body. Tried this as it was cheaper and better yet half price in woolies. Huggies is still better but this one works and i recommend it if you are in a tight budget.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.