Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort

Tired this morning

They are good if baby doesn't wriggle at night. But he did last night and I was changing 2 half dry nappies from 2am - 5am. Maybe they are better for girls.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these nappy pants

Fits perfectly on my little one. We use it over night with no issues. We always stock them up when they go on sale in woolies and coles. Better than other brands

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.90.

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

LOVE!

I love these nappies. I bought these for craps and giggles and cause it was only $8.50 at my local Chemist Warehouse.

My baby's 5 months. They're cute, easy to put on, fit perfectly on my bub, and no leakages. Prior we tried Huggies and Woolworths brand but he was constantly wet. Every morning after his usual 8+ hr sleep, we knew he'd be wet, and sure enough he was. Since changing to these, he hasn't had a wet accident since.

Only con: for after nappy changes, it would really help if there was a tab somewhere on the nappy to seal it closed. I don't use nappy bags and cringe at the fact that these used nappies are going straight into the bin opened

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.50.

BeeVV
BeeVV

Compared to Huggies Nappy Pants

Having three children in nappies, a boy and a girl in the same size, I was looking for a solution to purchasing three separate bags of nappies. Baby Love offers a unisex nappy pant in the weight range that fit my both the eldest children in a bulk pack of 42 for $27. This is the only brand that offers a unisex nappy with good leak protection and comfort for both a girl and boy. They tend to sag less than the stretchy side Huggies nappy pants when used and look discrete under shorts/pants. They don’t draw the wetness away as fast as Huggies but will last the night through under normal circumstances.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Jireh
JirehSydney, NSW

I thought it wouldn’t work but it did

From the start I used huggies intimate for my bubba as he has eczema all over his body. Tried this as it was cheaper and better yet half price in woolies. Huggies is still better but this one works and i recommend it if you are in a tight budget.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Alicia
Alicia

Good quality

Babylove nappy pants, Good brand and good quality nappy i use this for my grandson and the new design a bit loose and leaks a bit maybe get a smaller size next time

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Love these, best we have tried.

I use these nappy pants for both of my daughters, and as far back as I can remember, we have had no leaks! The waist band is very soft also, no complaints of digging in or being uncomfortable. You can often get these for half price as well from Coles or Woolworths which makes them a great price.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
MamaLou
MamaLouPerth, WA

Great product and good value

I've been very happy with this product as it fits my 18 month baby boy really well/comfortably since he's become very wriggly during nappy changes. I also think the price range for this product is very reasonable when compared to other brands of nappy pants as i can usually find them on special.

Meags84
Meags84Adelaide

Easy to fit on but had no wetness indicator.

Tara T
Tara TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for my Wriggler

Loved that they introduced a Nappy Pants for 7-11kgs. My daughter hates change time and always needs a distraction to keep still. We introduced Nappy Pants into her bedtime routine and they're so easy to put on. Very absorbent for her overnight nappy. Never have an issue with getting them off. A tad expensive for our budget, but only buy them when their on special.

Not poo friendly

Easy tear sides didn't tear easily, had to slide nappy off during poonani attack. Poo went everywhere.
I'll say I do like the design and the idea but it isn't practical for a baby (6month old). Maybe in the future.
It was urine friendly but never again for poo attacks.

katty123
katty123Victoria

Id buy them again

I got given a few of these as a freebie and I've also used Huggies. Now I'm a loyal Huggies nappy user but honestly baby love nappy pants are better than the Huggies nappy pants. I really like the stretchy waist and easy rip sides for removal.
Given the opportunity is buy these over the Huggies nappy pants for sure.

Bec
BecAdelaide, South Australia

Better and cheaper than Huggies

I found Baby love nappy pants easier to use than the Huggies ones. They are nice and soft, and more comfortable for my baby. I have used them at night, and they worked fine, but my baby is fairly dry at night. Overall I am very pleased that I tried them. At first it was a cost thing, but now it is a comfort thing.
Nice and soft, more affordable than other brands.
Can't unfasten them and then do them back up.

Kim57
Kim57AU

Like v much

I like these better than the Huggies nappy pants. They are softer and seem more comfortable. The only thing is that they don't have the dri-wave material like the normal nappies so they do fill up quite quickly and although I haven't tried them overnight, don't think they would leak but might just leave baby feeling very wet. Great for daytime use though.
Good fit, price
Doesn't have dri-wave absorbency.

Marleezmom

Oh sorry I just read the other comments

KezmannMelbourne, Vic

Nappy pants okay for wet only - can get messy with #2's

Thought I would give them a try. Oh what a mess if your baby does #2's. When taking pants off it drags it down baby's bum. Some ended on his feet it ended taking 3times to clean him up. Open and close at the front method works better for me as more hygienic. Okay if just wet but tend to smell a lot quicker in these so you change so you use more nappies. Going back to tried and true Brand.
Made his clothing look better with less bulk
No good for dirty nappies

tjcoops
tjcoops

Um. you know youre not supposed to pull the pants down once solied. The sides are designed to rip open... just for future reference

Kezmann

Yes I know but sometimes also when you don't always see you baby has a dirty nappy it causes a mess and with baby getting bigger and wiggling around I just find it easier to use the tabs

Marleezmom

I found that just tearing the sides of the nappy pants if your changing a number 2 makes it a whole lot easier.