Babylove Nappy Pants

Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort
SHAHED A.
SHAHED A.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy - waste of money

Worst nappy pants in the market, each of them leaks , I had to buy one pack due to Coles nappy pants was out of stock. This looks good, feels good but all of them leaks. Waste of money and pain of waking up in the middle of the night, do not buy

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths for $17.00.

Caitlin
CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Walker size is perfect!

These nappy pants are great! My daughter has sensitive skin and these keep her dry and don’t cause her any redness or irritation. They keep her skin dry and we have not had any problems with leaks or the pants not holding everything in. They have also been great as a stepping stone to toilet training as they are easy to pull down and up again for her.
These are not night time nappies and we still use other nappies for overnight.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Kas
KasSydney, NSW

Horrible ,the worst nappies ever

I got this nappies as a gift when my baby was couple of months . What a nightmare, my baby got horrible nappy rash and they were leaking almost immediately. Never used them again until recently as I had to purchase them as a emergency as the store I went to didn’t have Huggies that I normally use.Just as a note my baby is now 14kg. What a disaster ,waste of money and total disappointment. They leaked almost immediately. I am changing her nappies regularly every 2-3 hours during the day ,they didn’t even stand this time . Never again .

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Comfort
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nappy crystals everywhere

First time buying this brand. First nappy left gel crystals all over my toddlers bum. The nappy had only been on for two hours so I certainly wasn’t expecting such a soggy mess with crystals everywhere. I have two packs to get through so hopefully they aren’t all this terrible. I’ll probably go back to the usual cheapie brand from Coles or Woollies as I’ve never had issues with them.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles.

Pam
PamIllawarra, NSW

Worst nappy pants ever..

I have never complained about any product before, but I'm so cranky at my wasted purchase on these no5 toddler pants.. every time I put one on my granddaughter it leaks.. disgusting

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Marli
MarliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money!

Material is cheap and flimsy. Multiple have ripped as Ive been putting them onto my toddler because the material is just so thin. Never has this happened with other brands Ive used. Number 2s get onto clothes because of the thin cotton allowing it to leak through. Thought I would give them a try but regret it as they are just rubbish!

Purchased in December 2019 for $11.00.

Summer Lily
Summer LilySydney, NSW

The very best

So so so absorbent, and has never caused any sort of rash for my daughter. And never experienced any leaks either. I've tried others and this is my favourite. I highly recommended this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $8.50.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Krystal
KrystalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very absorbent

Very absorbent
Value for money
Comes in a pack for both genders.
Stays dry over night.
Isn't bulky in clothing
Great sizing
Value packs
Appealing packaging
Recyclable boxes can be used for pretend play after.

Purchased at Woolworths for $30.00.

Leaking

Very bad experience. Every night my baby’s pamper leaks. Not even gets dry after a pee and poo comes out of the pamper each time. Not gonna buy this anymore.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $100.00.

Lakyn E.
Lakyn E.North Queensland, QLD

Nappy pants up to 15kg.. terrible for soaking up the urine

My 20 month old son was in his nappy pants, usually not a problem overnights etc. this was during the day. I took his nappy off to change his soiled nappy and was met with an explosion of nappy crystals.

The only nappy in the packet to have this Problem so far. I usually use them for overnights.

The normal nappies are best for newborns but after that, not impressed.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $8.50.

Rgray
RgrayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best nappies on the market!

These nappies are the most comfortable for my son, they are easy to get on and off also! Highly recommend
It would be good if they came in more designs such as Disney or other cartoons.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Matthew v krahe
Matthew v kraheSydney, NSW

This product is terrible.

This product is terrible and we will never buy babylove nappy pants again because it's a faulty product, the babylove nappy pants has a reaction when the baby wets her nappy it looks like it's been smashed up and I will never buy babylove nappy pants again.

Purchased in May 2019 for $16.00.

Alice
Alice

Leaking mess!

I’ve used babylove nappies before and thought they were comparable to huggies. Can’t say the nappy pants are any good! Constantly leak and don’t last even 2 hours. Aldi nappies are [Word Removed] too but at least they hold poop and pee better than babylove nappy pants. For the same price as huggies you’d think they would be similar in quality and absorbency. No.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.99.

Sandy
Sandy

Ruined with this new design

To save on material, these new designed nappies leak which is such a shame as babylove have always been larger than huggies, so I’ve always bought them but not anymore. Huggies new design is identical, just a tad smaller and softer so I’ll need to find something else completely that doesn’t resemble a G string on my son. Very disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles.

Tabitha
TabithaQueensland

Theyve changed! Less absorbent and they split, spilling crystals everywhere!

I have been using babylove fir my kids in and off for the last 7 years, recently though the nappy pants seem to have changed, they are not as absorbent, they leak, the insides split covering her bum in crystals. I won’t be using them again, will stick with huggies nappy pants from now on.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $16.00.