Babylove Nappy Pants

• Comfort
Caitlin
CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Walker size is perfect!

These nappy pants are great! My daughter has sensitive skin and these keep her dry and don’t cause her any redness or irritation. They keep her skin dry and we have not had any problems with leaks or the pants not holding everything in. They have also been great as a stepping stone to toilet training as they are easy to pull down and up again for her.
These are not night time nappies and we still use other nappies for overnight.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love these nappy pants

Fits perfectly on my little one. We use it over night with no issues. We always stock them up when they go on sale in woolies and coles. Better than other brands

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.90.

Summer Lily
Summer LilySydney, NSW

The very best

So so so absorbent, and has never caused any sort of rash for my daughter. And never experienced any leaks either. I've tried others and this is my favourite. I highly recommended this product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $8.50.

Ennaihr
Ennaihr

LOVE!

I love these nappies. I bought these for craps and giggles and cause it was only $8.50 at my local Chemist Warehouse.

My baby's 5 months. They're cute, easy to put on, fit perfectly on my bub, and no leakages. Prior we tried Huggies and Woolworths brand but he was constantly wet. Every morning after his usual 8+ hr sleep, we knew he'd be wet, and sure enough he was. Since changing to these, he hasn't had a wet accident since.

Only con: for after nappy changes, it would really help if there was a tab somewhere on the nappy to seal it closed. I don't use nappy bags and cringe at the fact that these used nappies are going straight into the bin opened

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $8.50.

Krystal
KrystalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very absorbent

Very absorbent
Value for money
Comes in a pack for both genders.
Stays dry over night.
Isn't bulky in clothing
Great sizing
Value packs
Appealing packaging
Recyclable boxes can be used for pretend play after.

Purchased at Woolworths for $30.00.

BeeVV
BeeVV

Compared to Huggies Nappy Pants

Having three children in nappies, a boy and a girl in the same size, I was looking for a solution to purchasing three separate bags of nappies. Baby Love offers a unisex nappy pant in the weight range that fit my both the eldest children in a bulk pack of 42 for $27. This is the only brand that offers a unisex nappy with good leak protection and comfort for both a girl and boy. They tend to sag less than the stretchy side Huggies nappy pants when used and look discrete under shorts/pants. They don’t draw the wetness away as fast as Huggies but will last the night through under normal circumstances.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Rgray
RgrayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best nappies on the market!

These nappies are the most comfortable for my son, they are easy to get on and off also! Highly recommend
It would be good if they came in more designs such as Disney or other cartoons.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Jireh
JirehSydney, NSW

I thought it wouldn’t work but it did

From the start I used huggies intimate for my bubba as he has eczema all over his body. Tried this as it was cheaper and better yet half price in woolies. Huggies is still better but this one works and i recommend it if you are in a tight budget.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths.

Alicia
Alicia

Good quality

Babylove nappy pants, Good brand and good quality nappy i use this for my grandson and the new design a bit loose and leaks a bit maybe get a smaller size next time

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Find out how Babylove Nappy Pants compares to other Disposable Nappies

Love these, best we have tried.

I use these nappy pants for both of my daughters, and as far back as I can remember, we have had no leaks! The waist band is very soft also, no complaints of digging in or being uncomfortable. You can often get these for half price as well from Coles or Woolworths which makes them a great price.

Anju
AnjuSydney, NSW

Best nappy pant.

I always buy this for my son. I really love them and it is very good. It won’t be too heavy for him. This is easy to change quickly. No problems with nappy rashes. The wet feeling is not as much if you change is more often. I always mostly use this for night easier to move around.
Also does not look thick.
I love them when they are half price most of the times.

MamaLou
MamaLouPerth, WA

Great product and good value

I've been very happy with this product as it fits my 18 month baby boy really well/comfortably since he's become very wriggly during nappy changes. I also think the price range for this product is very reasonable when compared to other brands of nappy pants as i can usually find them on special.

The Chaddys
The ChaddysMurray Bridge

Fantastic and comfortable

These nappy pants are fantastic for my 14 month old.
Easy to get on and also great to get off by ripping down the side.
Super comy looking and do t look restricting like some nappies. Will keep buying. Very absorbent and these do not leave red marks which is a plus babyblove you've done it again

Mel1983
Mel1983New South Wales, 2287

Very easy to use, no leaks!

We started using these when our strong willed toddler decided she didn't like laying down to get her nappy changed and wriggled and cried each time.

They make nappy change time so much easier as I can slip it on her or get her to step into it. Now she is toilet trained they have been great too as she can pull them down herself but does need a bit of help pulling them all the way back up again.

Fit is great, no leaks and removing them when they are soiled is easy because you can tear them on either side to get them off.

Natalie
NatalieMelbourne

Best nappies for a wriggly toddler

No leaks so far, we have been using these nappies for 6 months now, since my baby was 9 months old and started to move!
Nappies are easy to pull up to get on and rip the sides to take off.
Reasonably priced compared to Huggies.
Also the material is very soft, we've never had any nappy rash since using these nappies.