Babylove Newborn

• Comfort
Sally D.
Sally D.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst nappy ever use

This brand of nappy for newborn is the worst, never hold my newborn’s pee, he end up wee on himself everytime we check, changed his clothes many times a day, definitely won’t buy them again.

Purchased in March 2021 at Baby Bunting.

Leaks almost every time!

Nappies leak constantly (wees and poos) from the back or the sides. I've changed nappies and had leaks after 5 minutes so it's not an issue if nappy being 'full'. I will definitely not be using them again!

Purchased in January 2021.

Parneet
ParneetSouthwest, VIC

Worst nappies

Worst nappies not recommended can’t hold wee for even two hours makes baby wet from back not buying ever again waste of money and time don’t buy these ones f

Purchased in December 2020 for $30.00.

Terrible. Irritating to his skin.

They were fine for a few days and I change him before the blue stripe is full sometimes the stripe doesn't work. He now has a horrible rash all around his genitals the poor darling. The plastic around the legs is irritating, they're not as soft as Huggies and he cried when I use them. Product dumped as it does not "baby love" in our experience.

Purchased in March 2020 at 16.00.

WORST NAPPPIES EVER! leaks 80% of the time

I bought these due to my normal ones that I purchase (Little rascals) was not available. It has been the worst out of all the nappies I have tried for my newborn. Cannot Hold urine for more than 3 hours, it leaks absolutely everywhere. It also leaks for Poos and it has been a nightmare using these nappies... Do not recommend! waste of money and extreme nuisance!

Purchased in July 2020.

Bandana
BandanaFar North Queensland, QLD

Nappies leak.

Nappies leak and do not absorb anything. Only thing that works on the nappy is the wet indicator
Would not recommend or be purchasing again. Cheap quality definitely no love for baby when it comes to quality in nappy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Keri
KeriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nappy leaks. Not recommended

11 june 2020
Received one packet as gift from a friend. Very bad and cheap quality nappy. Not sure how it got approved to be sold in the market especially for the babies.
Do not recommend anyone. Not safe to use for babies. It leaks- leaves very bad pee smell on baby and baby clothes and appears uncomfortable for babies. Leaves the private part wet and smelly.
My 7weeks old use it for 3days and now i am shifting back to huggies.

Zero star for this brand.

Pls do a favor remove this crap from the market. Do not torture the poor innocent newborn babies.

Purchased in May 2020.

Comfort

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
G.B
G.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking

Every single nappy Leaks from my baby’s back. We've gone through changing the clothes almost every 3 hr. First i thought they might be still loose but after a month he gained some weight was still leaking.

koko86
koko86Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaks with EVERY nappy

Bought these rather than Huggies since Baby Bunting was having a sale.

We are shocked that with every nappy there are Leaks from our babies back. We've gone through 3 sets of clothes in a day because of this.

Save yourself grief and go with Huggies newborn. Snuggier fit and literally no leaks.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting for $22.00.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Doesnt hold poop at all

Holds large quantity of wee. One poop, and the whole stuff is out onto the clothes. Doesnt hold newborn poop at all! Waste of money. Wouldnt recommend for newborn at all

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolsworth for $30.00.

Kelly H.
Kelly H.Perth, WA

loved them

I switched from Huggies to babylove at 3weeks old. babylove has a wider butt and fitted my daughter alot better. had no issues no leaks and great value for money

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Tamara K.
Tamara K.Gippsland, VIC

No stars

Just had to change clothes and bedding for my 5 week old son 4 times in 6 hrs as they just leak and don’t hold anything won’t be buying again

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Lisa
Lisa

Great absorbency

Use these every night for my twins. My girls usually sleep through and have had no leakage issues so far. I have been using these for 3 months, very happy! Also, I love the large tabs.

Purchased in January 2018.

Jo K
Jo KSydney, NSW

Zero stars

Bought these for my 3 week old as it was easier than running to aldi to get our usual nappies when we ran out. These are the worst nappy I've ever used. My poor child was drenched with every nappy leaking. Bedding needed changing, he was forever wet, how can you sell such crap to use on a poor newborn. Wish I could give zero stars.

Purchased in April 2019 at Iga for $10.00.

M R
M RMelbourne

Good reliable nappie

I found these nappies for my newborn great in terms of how easy they are to put on with the large side tabs as I had post partum swelling in my hands and fingers . It has very good coverage around bubs legs which means no liquid can leak through for wet diapers especially .