Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn (page 2 of 4)

• Comfort
Kerub
KerubVictoria, 3156

Worst nappies ever used

I recently did my shopping online at coles and instead of sending me the usual huggies newborn nappies they substituted them as they had none left in stock and i was sent a pack of the babylove newborn nappies... i was really disappointed with these and after using 3 of them i will be throwing the rest of the pack away... They are terrible fits, hardly any elastic in them to securely hug babys body...What dry wave technology??? after 2 pees my little daughter had wet bits. Huggies are def much better!

terrible fit (not enough elastic, too big) cheap feeling material

Only ok

Not a lot of elastic in them and they did not contour enough around bubs bottom they are quite baggy unlike huggies which are figure hugging. It would be good if they had a nicer design and a wetness indicator would be helpful. The absorbancy is fairly good but I prefer huggies overall.
Reasonably priced
No wetness indicator, not enough elastic, ugly design, does not fit very well, a disappointment compared to huggies

DomK
DomKNSW, 2113

Bad fit!

I was given 3 bags of newborn nappies and tried them on bub a few times and they were terrible! My son is small but these have NO elastic in them at all! They gaped every time I tried them on him! He never wore one long enough to even wee in it!!! I also don't like the Wiggles pattern.

Bad fit, ugly pattern

would not rate

I want the old nappies back the new baby love nappies are not made out to what they say. Only suitable for younger babies I would say. I'm using twice as much nappies as more on my twin boys compared to the old baby. Love. Nappies so Iam looking at other brands.

Kate4
Kate4Central, SA

Not all they were cracked up to be!

These nappies do not last through the night like they claim to. Most nights I am up changing my sons nappies and he is not dry, his skin is wet with wee! We will finish the box and then time to switch brands I think. Sorry BabyLove! Just not what I thought...
Inexpensive, nice design
Didn't do what it claimed to be able to do

the_bartletts
the_bartlettsToowomba

Great quality & price

Whilst pregnant lot of people told me that the only nappies worth buying were Huggies. I hated Huggies as every time my daughter wore then she would end up wet, they never held anything in. We use cloth during the day and only use disposables for night time so we can avoid nappy changes at night. I've used BabyLove for over six months now and they are very reliable. The dry wave feature works really well, they are cost effective and we've never had any issues with nappy rash. Highly recommend.
quality, price, design.
Have found sizing a little small in infant size.

Tanya32
Tanya32NSW, 2233

Fantastic value for money!

I love these nappies as they feel excelent quality and value for money. They dont feel cheap and thin like some "cheap" nappies, an they are not as frilled as "Huggies". A good in between range of nappy that keeps baby dry. Can be used all night with baby. At about 33 c each, it is a good middle of the range nappy.
Good thick nappy with good absorbency, easy to close and re tighten tabs. Does not leak unless soaked!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Leanne36
Leanne36Sydney

They are ok....

I tried the Infant nappies after seeing the ads on telly (hah, the perfect consumer!). However I notice that when the nappy is full it does creep down and my son sports a nice builders crack, despite the fact I have the tabs as tight as I can without constricting his tummy. Also, the nappy leaks up near the tabs (when I change at night feeds) so I've found that a bit annoying.
I did like the flattened nappy area and the dri weave does keep his bits dry.
Dropping bottom exposing builders crack and leaking near the tabs.

tuppergirl80
tuppergirl80

Not the perfect nappy, but it comes close

I received a pack of Baby Love Nappies for my newborn. When I started to use them they were great. Explosions were contained more often than not. Good design seems to allow for good absorption. However, I do find that when our baby has been kicking for too long, the nappy does not stay up at the waist, instead creeps down.
great absoption and containment
doesn't always stay where it should be....covering the bottom!

Bev19
Bev19MELBOURNE

Worked for me

I used huggies as a newborn but ready to move onto infant size but this brand do not do jumbo size boxes for infants so I tried baby love after trying the couple samples they gave me when requested. And as my baby is a bit smaller I liked that the infant size was for 3-8 kgs which suited my baby rather than the other brand at this stage.
Baby love have a more firmer elastic and kept the explosive poos in which always leaked with huggies.
This is a good cheaper alternative at this stage, will use both brands when able to move to next size. Good to mix it up.
Inexpensive

amused
amused

i get very amused each time i see the add on tv to show how dry babies stay and then they put a tissue on to see that it is dry and the tissue is actually wet lol

kazm76
kazm76Southwest, VIC

Leaked all the time

Bought these once and won't buy again. They didn't fit well, leaked and generally didn't like them, weren't very absorbent
Cheap
Leaked

thinking of switching nappys :(

I started on huggies n found them to small, so I switched to baby love which were great when bub was a newborn.. Now he's in infant and I love them too.. But!! Sometimes I get a nappy that is the perfect size, has a blue strip down the middle and is whats described on the pack.. Other times I get a box of infant nappies and open up to find small completely white newborn nappies in infant packaging!!!
cheap, fit great, hold alot of wee
receiving newborn nappy in infant packaging every 1/3 purchases

allystar
allystarNSW, 2040

I wouldn't buy these again :(

I bought these as they were on special. I definitely wouldn't buy these again due to the leakage problem I have had on more than one occasion. I have found other home brand, cheaper, nappies to be far more absorbent.
Cost effective
Unhappy - nappy leakage.

stakky32
stakky32

Great nappy for newborns

I bought 2 packs of these nappies when they were on special and the Huggies nappies weren't, and I've found them to be just as good as Huggies! Few small leaks, they fit my son well and were very absorbant. Definitely a cheaper alternative to Huggies Newborn!
Cheap, fit well, absorbant
Few small leaks

nataliepr
natalieprNSW, 2111

Good value

These are great value, especially when you get them on special (although being newborn you don't get the mega specials that you do with boxes of crawlers). Just as good in my opinion as any other brand.
Good value for money; Softer than some other brands and the leg elastic isn't too rigid so doesn't leave marks.
I had the occasional leak but I had this with all newborns (Huggies and Aldi too) and it was usually up the back. I think this tends to happen with newborn nappies when the baby is weeing more so needs extra absorbancy so I just switched to the next size up.

sreicheneder
sreichenederAU

Consumer123
Consumer123Adel

Used Babylove nappies since my baby was born. Still using them now. I think it's great for the price that I've paid. Good quality and no leakage. Would recommend it.
No leakage (wee or poo). Very comfortable for my baby. Light weight & easy to use. Great price - Cheaper than some other nappies.

twinkleviolet
twinklevioletAU

I know some people dont like the width at the crotch, but babies sit with their legs apart anyway! I trust them for no leaks, and are the best nappy for number twos... I also love how they sit under clothes, as they are so slim and comfy.
I really like this brand. They are much softer and slimmer than other brands, and quite absorbent. The "poo pouch" really works, and doesnt leak like Huggies did.
Sometimes they have a 'cool' feel to them when they are getting full. Makes you think they are going to leak, but they never have. I trust them well for overnight use.

sarahmelissa
sarahmelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

This product has worked great for me, I have been using them since my Son was 2 weeks old, he is now almost 7 months and they are the only brand I will use.
These are great, I never expereinced a leak with these nappies like I had with others and they are good value for money.
Never had any issues with this product.

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

OK

i would only use these nappies if it was my last option but would have to change baby very regulaly, not happy with them.
they are cheaper then other brands
i purchased these nappies only because there was no huggies left at the time.i wouldnt buy these nappies again they are very thin,they dont seem to fit my baby very well so wich ends up with leakage and there are not good for long periods of time like bed time

kaf23
kaf23

Good

I really like these nappies. I had heard bad reviews about these nappies but i was actually quite happy with the product. I wouldnt use them during the night or for long periods without a change but for day time use i found them great. My daughter can suffer from rashes on occassions but didnt with this brand of nappy as with some of the other cheaper brands - i certainly think that these nappies are worth a try and you will save some money too.
Good price for a good product
These nappies are not great for night time use.

astrogal
astrogalAU

After reading others feedback, was not that keen on trying these nappies. We were given some as gifts and used them and found that we really liked them. Bubs was suffering from a nappy rash from when he came out of hospital, which we dealt with nappy rash cream and these nappies which totally cleared it up. When using other nappies with the nappy rash cream it would bring the redness back. Bubs is quite small and at 4 months is still in the Babylove Newborn size.
Helped keep bubs nappy rash away. Wears nappy all through the night and no leakage. I like the wideness of them.

tas81c
tas81c

Bad

They were quite a disappointment and after using one purchase of these I did not bother again. Many of my friends use this brand for their older children. I would not recommend these for new borns
These are cheap. This can be a good thing but I founf with related strongly to quality.
These nappies do not seem to hold as much as the Huggies.

hlee148
hlee148

Good

This is probably the better of the 2 brands I've used (the other being Huggies) given it's so convenient to dispose of.
I actually find this one much easier to use than the Huggies nappies, which is the more widely known brand. It's slightly bigger and fits easier on my baby, and the sticky tab bit doesn't fold in like the Huggies brand, making it easier to dispose of quickly.
The supposed "poo pouch" is really just a part of the nappy with thinner material and I don't really understand why it's featured as something great.

sarahjayne2010
sarahjayne2010AU

Good

My daughter was born very small and I tried almost every nappy to fit her, I found these were the smallest, they did leak but not as much as the others, as my daughter gained weight they were perfect and found that they did not leak after she made it to the weight limit on the packet. I have continued to use these nappies for her until she went to the next size. Great valuse for money too.
I found these to be the smallest nappies around. Cheap nappies and cute designs.
Leaked like all of the others I tried for my small baby.