Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Comfort
Sally D.
Sally D.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst nappy ever use

This brand of nappy for newborn is the worst, never hold my newborn’s pee, he end up wee on himself everytime we check, changed his clothes many times a day, definitely won’t buy them again.

Purchased in March 2021 at Baby Bunting.

Leaks almost every time!

Nappies leak constantly (wees and poos) from the back or the sides. I've changed nappies and had leaks after 5 minutes so it's not an issue if nappy being 'full'. I will definitely not be using them again!

Purchased in January 2021.

Parneet
ParneetSouthwest, VIC

Worst nappies

Worst nappies not recommended can’t hold wee for even two hours makes baby wet from back not buying ever again waste of money and time don’t buy these ones f

Purchased in December 2020 for $30.

Terrible. Irritating to his skin.

They were fine for a few days and I change him before the blue stripe is full sometimes the stripe doesn't work. He now has a horrible rash all around his genitals the poor darling. The plastic around the legs is irritating, they're not as soft as Huggies and he cried when I use them. Product dumped as it does not "baby love" in our experience.

Purchased in March 2020 at 16.00.

WORST NAPPPIES EVER! leaks 80% of the time

I bought these due to my normal ones that I purchase (Little rascals) was not available. It has been the worst out of all the nappies I have tried for my newborn. Cannot Hold urine for more than 3 hours, it leaks absolutely everywhere. It also leaks for Poos and it has been a nightmare using these nappies... Do not recommend! waste of money and extreme nuisance!

Purchased in July 2020.

Bandana
BandanaFar North Queensland, QLD

Nappies leak.

Nappies leak and do not absorb anything. Only thing that works on the nappy is the wet indicator
Would not recommend or be purchasing again. Cheap quality definitely no love for baby when it comes to quality in nappy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $15.

Keri
KeriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nappy leaks. Not recommended

11 june 2020
Received one packet as gift from a friend. Very bad and cheap quality nappy. Not sure how it got approved to be sold in the market especially for the babies.
Do not recommend anyone. Not safe to use for babies. It leaks- leaves very bad pee smell on baby and baby clothes and appears uncomfortable for babies. Leaves the private part wet and smelly.
My 7weeks old use it for 3days and now i am shifting back to huggies.

Zero star for this brand.

Pls do a favor remove this crap from the market. Do not torture the poor innocent newborn babies.

Purchased in May 2020.

Comfort

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
G.B
G.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking

Every single nappy Leaks from my baby’s back. We've gone through changing the clothes almost every 3 hr. First i thought they might be still loose but after a month he gained some weight was still leaking.

koko86
koko86Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaks with EVERY nappy

Bought these rather than Huggies since Baby Bunting was having a sale.

We are shocked that with every nappy there are Leaks from our babies back. We've gone through 3 sets of clothes in a day because of this.

Save yourself grief and go with Huggies newborn. Snuggier fit and literally no leaks.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting for $22.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Doesnt hold poop at all

Holds large quantity of wee. One poop, and the whole stuff is out onto the clothes. Doesnt hold newborn poop at all! Waste of money. Wouldnt recommend for newborn at all

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolsworth for $30.

Tamara K.
Tamara K.Gippsland, VIC

No stars

Just had to change clothes and bedding for my 5 week old son 4 times in 6 hrs as they just leak and don’t hold anything won’t be buying again

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $27.

Jo K
Jo KSydney, NSW

Zero stars

Bought these for my 3 week old as it was easier than running to aldi to get our usual nappies when we ran out. These are the worst nappy I've ever used. My poor child was drenched with every nappy leaking. Bedding needed changing, he was forever wet, how can you sell such crap to use on a poor newborn. Wish I could give zero stars.

Purchased in April 2019 at Iga for $10.

laalaa14
laalaa14Australia

Terrible nappies!!

Worst nappies we've bought.

In one day I had to change my son 3 times as they soaked right through the nappy & clothes.
On the second day my son was sound asleep and he woke screaming from his sleep because he was soaked AGAIN.

Now I know why they were so cheap.
cheap nappies
leaked every time I used them on my son soaking through his clothes too

KC
KCBris

No Good :-)

Thought I'd go for a bit more of a cheaper option than the huggies nappies, as I seen the new add on tv baby love kept their babys dry all night. Not true. Every monrning I had to change everything even the sheets. The nappys are gaping, so poo just come straight out. they dont fit right at all! As soon as he did a wee it would be all through his clothes! So much for the 'dry wave'. Cheaper nappies but I will be returning to the huggies brand even though they are expensive they are worth it!
Purchased at: Woolworths

They leak really badly

Bought these on offer in coles. they are very soft and seem quite comfortable but they leak very badly. I have to change her outfit every time she fills her nappy - tiresome. I'm going to change brands, probably back to Coles own brand or something like that. I would not recommend.
Soft, ok for wee