Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn

• Comfort

Leaks almost every time!

Nappies leak constantly (wees and poos) from the back or the sides. I've changed nappies and had leaks after 5 minutes so it's not an issue if nappy being 'full'. I will definitely not be using them again!

Purchased in January 2021.

Terrible. Irritating to his skin.

They were fine for a few days and I change him before the blue stripe is full sometimes the stripe doesn't work. He now has a horrible rash all around his genitals the poor darling. The plastic around the legs is irritating, they're not as soft as Huggies and he cried when I use them. Product dumped as it does not "baby love" in our experience.

Purchased in March 2020 at 16.00.

Bandana
BandanaFar North Queensland, QLD

Nappies leak.

Nappies leak and do not absorb anything. Only thing that works on the nappy is the wet indicator
Would not recommend or be purchasing again. Cheap quality definitely no love for baby when it comes to quality in nappy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

They leak really badly

Bought these on offer in coles. they are very soft and seem quite comfortable but they leak very badly. I have to change her outfit every time she fills her nappy - tiresome. I'm going to change brands, probably back to Coles own brand or something like that. I would not recommend.
Soft, ok for wee

Find out how Babylove Newborn compares to other Disposable Nappies

kazm76
kazm76Southwest, VIC

Leaked all the time

Bought these once and won't buy again. They didn't fit well, leaked and generally didn't like them, weren't very absorbent
Cheap
Leaked

tas81c
tas81c

Bad

They were quite a disappointment and after using one purchase of these I did not bother again. Many of my friends use this brand for their older children. I would not recommend these for new borns
These are cheap. This can be a good thing but I founf with related strongly to quality.
These nappies do not seem to hold as much as the Huggies.

lizziebabe
lizziebabe

Bad

I bought these ones with the PooPoo Pouch but found that althought it was a good thought, it didn't really work to contain the mess - it still went everywhere. They are small and lightweight and weren't much good overnight. On the plus side - I did like the shape. They are shaped at the front to allow for the umbilical cord /belly buton to remain uncovered unlike others where you have to turn them down slightly so as not to knock the stump. Also they are priced ok compared to other and I did like the Wiggles print.
I had brought this brand when my first born was a baby - 11 years ago - and unfortunately they are not as good now as they used to be.
Price, Shape, Print
Not absorbant enough

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Hannahrose
Hannahrose

Bad

My little boy went through about 20 of these a day. These are not the best quality nappy. Cheap nappies are usually cheap nappies for a reason. You would be buying twice the amount of packets which ends up being more expensive than buying a decent quality nappy with better absorbency. i also had a problem with nappy rash afer only 2 days, when i switched to a better brand it cleared up and i havent had a problem since
i thought buying these nappies would save me money but i spent more on extra nappies and nappy rash creams in the end
these nappies are very small and dont allow much room for messes.

gizette
gizetteSydney

Bad

they might be cheaper then other brands that work better but price isn't everything you'll also be using twice as many so you won't be saving anything at all and if you put these on at night not just the day time as alot of people do you'll be twice the washing to as they won't hold all their night time wee.
there cheap you can normally get them on sale at toys r us quite cheap they had them on for $16.50 a pack the other week half price.
there not very absorbant they might be okay for older babies who don't do big wee's but not smaller babies who do.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Newborn compares to other Disposable Nappies

nastursim
nastursimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad

I was disappointed with these as I had always used the larger babylove nappies for my other 2 children, but for some reason the newborn just did not suit number 3. Didn't even use the whole packet, gave them away.
Cheap
They leaked every time I put them on my newborn boy.