Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn

Not right in the bum

I recently purchased them due to their dry wave technology seen on T.V. They do hold a lot of wetness but don't seem to fit. My baby seems to have a plumbers crack every time I change her and the elastic tabs always come undone. I will definitly go back to huggies, as my husband won't put on the baby love nappies due to their "squareness" around the legs when doing them up.
Holds wetness
Shape, doesn't fit the bum area well, tabs are ineffective

Only ok

Not a lot of elastic in them and they did not contour enough around bubs bottom they are quite baggy unlike huggies which are figure hugging. It would be good if they had a nicer design and a wetness indicator would be helpful. The absorbancy is fairly good but I prefer huggies overall.
Reasonably priced
No wetness indicator, not enough elastic, ugly design, does not fit very well, a disappointment compared to huggies

Kate4
Kate4Central, SA

Not all they were cracked up to be!

These nappies do not last through the night like they claim to. Most nights I am up changing my sons nappies and he is not dry, his skin is wet with wee! We will finish the box and then time to switch brands I think. Sorry BabyLove! Just not what I thought...
Inexpensive, nice design
Didn't do what it claimed to be able to do

Leanne36
Leanne36Sydney

They are ok....

I tried the Infant nappies after seeing the ads on telly (hah, the perfect consumer!). However I notice that when the nappy is full it does creep down and my son sports a nice builders crack, despite the fact I have the tabs as tight as I can without constricting his tummy. Also, the nappy leaks up near the tabs (when I change at night feeds) so I've found that a bit annoying.
I did like the flattened nappy area and the dri weave does keep his bits dry.
Dropping bottom exposing builders crack and leaking near the tabs.

tuppergirl80
tuppergirl80

Not the perfect nappy, but it comes close

I received a pack of Baby Love Nappies for my newborn. When I started to use them they were great. Explosions were contained more often than not. Good design seems to allow for good absorption. However, I do find that when our baby has been kicking for too long, the nappy does not stay up at the waist, instead creeps down.
great absoption and containment
doesn't always stay where it should be....covering the bottom!

thinking of switching nappys :(

I started on huggies n found them to small, so I switched to baby love which were great when bub was a newborn.. Now he's in infant and I love them too.. But!! Sometimes I get a nappy that is the perfect size, has a blue strip down the middle and is whats described on the pack.. Other times I get a box of infant nappies and open up to find small completely white newborn nappies in infant packaging!!!
cheap, fit great, hold alot of wee
receiving newborn nappy in infant packaging every 1/3 purchases

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

OK

i would only use these nappies if it was my last option but would have to change baby very regulaly, not happy with them.
they are cheaper then other brands
i purchased these nappies only because there was no huggies left at the time.i wouldnt buy these nappies again they are very thin,they dont seem to fit my baby very well so wich ends up with leakage and there are not good for long periods of time like bed time

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Katsry
Katsry

OK

We had an old pack before they changed to the poo poo pouch. These were much better, easy tabs, large size and held more in. Now the new design doesn't seem to work as well, they often leak and an explosion seems to happen up and out of the back of them. Nappy rash isn't too much of a problem but then they aren't on long enough, especially as you know when they need changing due to wet clothes! Bring back the old design!
Price is quite good, easily available, large tabs
Feels cheap, isn't as elasticated, leaks

NatDe
NatDe

OK

We were given some of these as a gift so we used them and they were OK, but they are not my favourite brand and I would not buy them myself.
Cheaper than some other brands.
Too wide between the legs. Don't come up high enough at the front and the back.

JS101
JS101QLD, 4500

OK

They work ok I guess but I would not buy them again. They are really cheap but when I bulk buy Huggies, which I find to be far superior, they are not that much cheaper.
They are the cheapest nappies I have found.
They feel cheap. They have a really thin outer which did not give me confidence in them at all and they do no contain "number 3's" thick they say they do.

melkat79
melkat79

OK

This is a soft and snug little nappy, great for tiny babies. I would question its absorbency. I really don't know if the poo pouch made a difference.
The Baby Love Newborn design has changed since my first was a baby. I like the new design for little babies. I think it is the smallest nappy on the market so it is nice and snug for the first few weeks. It is soft and small, so it must be comfortable and lots fit in the nappy bag.
The Newborn nappy is quite thin so I don't think it would be suitable for babies who do really big wees. Thinking back, I did have to change my baby's clothes and sheets a lot, perhaps the nappy isn't absorbent enough.

simm_mee
simm_meevic, 3020

OK

is an average nappy that keeps baby dry yet isnt as absorbant and well fitting as other disposable nappies i have used
affordable, breathable outter and stretchy band around waist helped make the fit snug.
Found the newborn sizing to be large wrapped around babes waist and wasnt super snug fitting and high up on babes belly ( just below breats). Didnt seem to be as absorbant and long lasting as other brands i have used. Not sure of the added expense for the poo poo pouch is worth i dont know when my bay will poo so found the pouch often just used for wees so the added expense compared to the regular babylove nappy for newborns not worth it

celzz
celzz

OK

These nappies are quite average and probably would only buy them if they were on special. I find that their absorbency is not the greatest and there are better ones out there on the market. They have velcro tabs like most other nappies so nothing new here. I don't like the designs on their nappies, better to keep it plain or simple. Sometimes if the velcro tabs are not taped in the right position, the nappy comes loose allowing for leakage. Overall and average nappy.
Reasonably priced, velcro tabs
Don't like the wiggles designs, not the best in absorbency

dasza
dasza

OK

they are not suitable for our family as they do not hold moisture well and cause nappy rash with my children sensitive skin. I have tried a lot of nappies and always have returned to buying Huggies as they are the most absorb, do not cause nappy rash, have the best grip tabs, hardly leak (have had a few leakages from hubby not putting them on properly). Snugglers are good if you need them during the day and change often.
the price
not very absorbent, causes nappy rash on my childrens sensitive skin

Canuck
CanuckPerth, WA

OK

Value for money - these were good but we did have issues with some leaks which we didn't have with the top brand of nappies. However if you are looking at saving some money these are worth it.
The cost of these nappies is less than the top brand available which is great for new parents.
We had a few leaks with these ones so we didn't end up using the whole pack.