Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Comfort

Leaks almost every time!

Nappies leak constantly (wees and poos) from the back or the sides. I've changed nappies and had leaks after 5 minutes so it's not an issue if nappy being 'full'. I will definitely not be using them again!

Purchased in January 2021.

Terrible. Irritating to his skin.

They were fine for a few days and I change him before the blue stripe is full sometimes the stripe doesn't work. He now has a horrible rash all around his genitals the poor darling. The plastic around the legs is irritating, they're not as soft as Huggies and he cried when I use them. Product dumped as it does not "baby love" in our experience.

Purchased in March 2020 at 16.00.

Bandana
BandanaFar North Queensland, QLD

Nappies leak.

Nappies leak and do not absorb anything. Only thing that works on the nappy is the wet indicator
Would not recommend or be purchasing again. Cheap quality definitely no love for baby when it comes to quality in nappy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $15.

Not right in the bum

I recently purchased them due to their dry wave technology seen on T.V. They do hold a lot of wetness but don't seem to fit. My baby seems to have a plumbers crack every time I change her and the elastic tabs always come undone. I will definitly go back to huggies, as my husband won't put on the baby love nappies due to their "squareness" around the legs when doing them up.
Holds wetness
Shape, doesn't fit the bum area well, tabs are ineffective

They leak really badly

Bought these on offer in coles. they are very soft and seem quite comfortable but they leak very badly. I have to change her outfit every time she fills her nappy - tiresome. I'm going to change brands, probably back to Coles own brand or something like that. I would not recommend.
Soft, ok for wee
Leakage

tl83
tl83

Leaking leaking leaking

Only ok

Not a lot of elastic in them and they did not contour enough around bubs bottom they are quite baggy unlike huggies which are figure hugging. It would be good if they had a nicer design and a wetness indicator would be helpful. The absorbancy is fairly good but I prefer huggies overall.
Reasonably priced
No wetness indicator, not enough elastic, ugly design, does not fit very well, a disappointment compared to huggies

Kate4
Kate4Central, SA

Not all they were cracked up to be!

These nappies do not last through the night like they claim to. Most nights I am up changing my sons nappies and he is not dry, his skin is wet with wee! We will finish the box and then time to switch brands I think. Sorry BabyLove! Just not what I thought...
Inexpensive, nice design
Didn't do what it claimed to be able to do

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Leanne36
Leanne36Sydney

They are ok....

I tried the Infant nappies after seeing the ads on telly (hah, the perfect consumer!). However I notice that when the nappy is full it does creep down and my son sports a nice builders crack, despite the fact I have the tabs as tight as I can without constricting his tummy. Also, the nappy leaks up near the tabs (when I change at night feeds) so I've found that a bit annoying.
I did like the flattened nappy area and the dri weave does keep his bits dry.
Dropping bottom exposing builders crack and leaking near the tabs.

tuppergirl80
tuppergirl80

Not the perfect nappy, but it comes close

I received a pack of Baby Love Nappies for my newborn. When I started to use them they were great. Explosions were contained more often than not. Good design seems to allow for good absorption. However, I do find that when our baby has been kicking for too long, the nappy does not stay up at the waist, instead creeps down.
great absoption and containment
doesn't always stay where it should be....covering the bottom!

kazm76
kazm76Southwest, VIC

Leaked all the time

Bought these once and won't buy again. They didn't fit well, leaked and generally didn't like them, weren't very absorbent
Cheap
Leaked

thinking of switching nappys :(

I started on huggies n found them to small, so I switched to baby love which were great when bub was a newborn.. Now he's in infant and I love them too.. But!! Sometimes I get a nappy that is the perfect size, has a blue strip down the middle and is whats described on the pack.. Other times I get a box of infant nappies and open up to find small completely white newborn nappies in infant packaging!!!
cheap, fit great, hold alot of wee
receiving newborn nappy in infant packaging every 1/3 purchases

bjbdrjpine
bjbdrjpine

OK

i would only use these nappies if it was my last option but would have to change baby very regulaly, not happy with them.
they are cheaper then other brands
i purchased these nappies only because there was no huggies left at the time.i wouldnt buy these nappies again they are very thin,they dont seem to fit my baby very well so wich ends up with leakage and there are not good for long periods of time like bed time

tas81c
tas81c

Bad

They were quite a disappointment and after using one purchase of these I did not bother again. Many of my friends use this brand for their older children. I would not recommend these for new borns
These are cheap. This can be a good thing but I founf with related strongly to quality.
These nappies do not seem to hold as much as the Huggies.

Katsry
Katsry

OK

We had an old pack before they changed to the poo poo pouch. These were much better, easy tabs, large size and held more in. Now the new design doesn't seem to work as well, they often leak and an explosion seems to happen up and out of the back of them. Nappy rash isn't too much of a problem but then they aren't on long enough, especially as you know when they need changing due to wet clothes! Bring back the old design!
Price is quite good, easily available, large tabs
Feels cheap, isn't as elasticated, leaks

NatDe
NatDe

OK

We were given some of these as a gift so we used them and they were OK, but they are not my favourite brand and I would not buy them myself.
Cheaper than some other brands.
Too wide between the legs. Don't come up high enough at the front and the back.