Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn

SukMaan Kong
SukMaan KongHobart, TAS

You get what you pay for

I'm generally happy with this nappy as newborns go throw so many nappies anyway so the nappies don't have to hold so much before they get changed. My baby grew out of Huggies quickly and Babylove fits him longer in the same size. One thing i don't like it, Babylove seems a bit short and my baby had a few accidents in it.
Price when it's on special
Nappies run a bit short on the back

Erica10x3
Erica10x3Adelaide

Perfect for my tiny Newborn

These nappies look big but my little man wears them well. In fact, they fit him better than Huggies Newborns which gape around his legs.
Only had one explosion which went up his belly and down his leg. I don't think any nappy would have contained that!!
Really happy with the Babylove Newborn nappies.
Not as costly as other brands
Could do with some elastication at the back/waist but not essential

the_bartletts
the_bartlettsToowomba

Great quality & price

Whilst pregnant lot of people told me that the only nappies worth buying were Huggies. I hated Huggies as every time my daughter wore then she would end up wet, they never held anything in. We use cloth during the day and only use disposables for night time so we can avoid nappy changes at night. I've used BabyLove for over six months now and they are very reliable. The dry wave feature works really well, they are cost effective and we've never had any issues with nappy rash. Highly recommend.
quality, price, design.
Have found sizing a little small in infant size.

Bev19
Bev19MELBOURNE

Worked for me

I used huggies as a newborn but ready to move onto infant size but this brand do not do jumbo size boxes for infants so I tried baby love after trying the couple samples they gave me when requested. And as my baby is a bit smaller I liked that the infant size was for 3-8 kgs which suited my baby rather than the other brand at this stage.
Baby love have a more firmer elastic and kept the explosive poos in which always leaked with huggies.
This is a good cheaper alternative at this stage, will use both brands when able to move to next size. Good to mix it up.
Inexpensive

amused
amused

i get very amused each time i see the add on tv to show how dry babies stay and then they put a tissue on to see that it is dry and the tissue is actually wet lol

nataliepr
natalieprNSW, 2111

Good value

These are great value, especially when you get them on special (although being newborn you don't get the mega specials that you do with boxes of crawlers). Just as good in my opinion as any other brand.
Good value for money; Softer than some other brands and the leg elastic isn't too rigid so doesn't leave marks.
I had the occasional leak but I had this with all newborns (Huggies and Aldi too) and it was usually up the back. I think this tends to happen with newborn nappies when the baby is weeing more so needs extra absorbancy so I just switched to the next size up.

sarahmelissa
sarahmelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

This product has worked great for me, I have been using them since my Son was 2 weeks old, he is now almost 7 months and they are the only brand I will use.
These are great, I never expereinced a leak with these nappies like I had with others and they are good value for money.
Never had any issues with this product.

kaf23
kaf23

Good

I really like these nappies. I had heard bad reviews about these nappies but i was actually quite happy with the product. I wouldnt use them during the night or for long periods without a change but for day time use i found them great. My daughter can suffer from rashes on occassions but didnt with this brand of nappy as with some of the other cheaper brands - i certainly think that these nappies are worth a try and you will save some money too.
Good price for a good product
These nappies are not great for night time use.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
hlee148
hlee148

Good

This is probably the better of the 2 brands I've used (the other being Huggies) given it's so convenient to dispose of.
I actually find this one much easier to use than the Huggies nappies, which is the more widely known brand. It's slightly bigger and fits easier on my baby, and the sticky tab bit doesn't fold in like the Huggies brand, making it easier to dispose of quickly.
The supposed "poo pouch" is really just a part of the nappy with thinner material and I don't really understand why it's featured as something great.

sarahjayne2010
sarahjayne2010AU

Good

My daughter was born very small and I tried almost every nappy to fit her, I found these were the smallest, they did leak but not as much as the others, as my daughter gained weight they were perfect and found that they did not leak after she made it to the weight limit on the packet. I have continued to use these nappies for her until she went to the next size. Great valuse for money too.
I found these to be the smallest nappies around. Cheap nappies and cute designs.
Leaked like all of the others I tried for my small baby.

damienkristie
damienkristie

Good

My daughter had a poo explosion in these and it didn't hold like the ad says but the nappies are well priced and are very lightweighted and breathable for babies skin. You can buy their from any supermarket outlet so easy to get nappies anywhere.
breathable nappies at a great price
The poo pouch doesn't work

dutchmiranda
dutchmirandaNSW

Good

These are my favourite nappies and I use them almost all the time. They are reliable and have come a long way since I had my first when I refused to use them. They are good value for money. My kids do not leak through during the night and they hold an amazing amount of wee. Poo also stays in. Elastic around the legs is compy. The print on them is nice and not to bright but that really is not very important
Very reliable. Mine do not seem to leak through and they stay on very well
The absorbant christals can through a couple of times but so rarely that it did not bother me

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC

Good

I am usually a huggies fan but I tried these and they worked a treat holding everything in. They are nice and soft and well fitted.
Cheaper than other's on the market.
Love the poopoo pouch, these were the only onse to contain my son's #3's.
None that I can think of

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Good

Cheap alternative. Would definitely use during the day but you will need extra nappy changes than with Huggies. Not as absorbent. I still use Huggies at night or on long trips. Considering the cheaper price something defeinitely worth considering.
Pretty good product. Cute patterns/design.
Absorbancy is ok. I haven't had any leakage issues.

goodluck
goodluck

Good

Great nappy day and night,affordable price if brought at nappy land you get a big box of 96 at a grat price. Close to huggies but more cost effective. Good wide nappy for day and night not many spills at the moment. Soft materail. and elastic gatters around legs fit well. Infant Baby Love not as good as toddler that seem to fit better. Buy Huggies or Aldi's for infant they are great buy too. A good nappy for older babys.
Great at night time, Good price, Baby stays dry, Soaks in liquid well. Big and wide.
Tab can work loose at times

lilypie
lilypie

Good

When you're changing a newborn's nappy every few hours, the Babylove disposables are a great choice. They are not as good quality as say Huggies when you compare them side by side, but there is no difference in functionality for a newborn and they are a lot cheaper. While they don't feel as soft as some of the other more expensive brands, I don't think a newborn really notices. They have good absorbancy too and I never had a leak.
Good size for a newborn, just as good in functionality as the premium brands
Not as soft as some other brands