Babylove Newborn

Babylove Newborn

Kelly H.
Kelly H.Perth, WA

loved them

I switched from Huggies to babylove at 3weeks old. babylove has a wider butt and fitted my daughter alot better. had no issues no leaks and great value for money

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Lisa
Lisa

Great absorbency

Use these every night for my twins. My girls usually sleep through and have had no leakage issues so far. I have been using these for 3 months, very happy! Also, I love the large tabs.

Purchased in January 2018.

M R
M RMelbourne

Good reliable nappie

I found these nappies for my newborn great in terms of how easy they are to put on with the large side tabs as I had post partum swelling in my hands and fingers . It has very good coverage around bubs legs which means no liquid can leak through for wet diapers especially .

reeni89
reeni89Sydney, NSW

Best Nappies!

BabyLove are hands down the best brand of Nappies I have ever used. I could never go to another brand :) I have tried others based on other people's recommendations but in my opinion nothing could top Babylove. It holds in everything (besides poosplotions but nothing can hold those in lol).
Everything
Little pricey but worth it

MLC
MLCSydney, Australia

Worked great

We bought these nappies when they were on sale and have been really impressed with them. We have had a few number 3 explosions, but we have had that happen with huggies and pampers, it just can't be avoided all the time-babies just do these things.
My only complaint is that there is no elasticated waist so when we had those big explosions, it came out the back of the nappy, not just the legs. We will be trialling snugglers next as they do have the elasticated waist.

Meeep
MeeepMelbourne

Best out of all brands ive tried.

I found this brand to be excellent. I was given huggies, aldi brand and baby love as gifts and samples and I found the baby love to be the best fit. These were the only ones out of the brands tried that did not leak, with the exception of one poo explosion that came out one leg.
My bubs sleeps anywhere between 3 - 5 hours and there are no leakage issues.
Great fit and no leaks. Easy to use with re tighten tabs

Tanya32
Tanya32NSW, 2233

Fantastic value for money!

I love these nappies as they feel excelent quality and value for money. They dont feel cheap and thin like some "cheap" nappies, an they are not as frilled as "Huggies". A good in between range of nappy that keeps baby dry. Can be used all night with baby. At about 33 c each, it is a good middle of the range nappy.
Good thick nappy with good absorbency, easy to close and re tighten tabs. Does not leak unless soaked!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
stakky32
stakky32

Great nappy for newborns

I bought 2 packs of these nappies when they were on special and the Huggies nappies weren't, and I've found them to be just as good as Huggies! Few small leaks, they fit my son well and were very absorbant. Definitely a cheaper alternative to Huggies Newborn!
Cheap, fit well, absorbant
Few small leaks

sreicheneder
sreichenederAU

Consumer123
Consumer123Adel

Used Babylove nappies since my baby was born. Still using them now. I think it's great for the price that I've paid. Good quality and no leakage. Would recommend it.
No leakage (wee or poo). Very comfortable for my baby. Light weight & easy to use. Great price - Cheaper than some other nappies.

twinkleviolet
twinklevioletAU

I know some people dont like the width at the crotch, but babies sit with their legs apart anyway! I trust them for no leaks, and are the best nappy for number twos... I also love how they sit under clothes, as they are so slim and comfy.
I really like this brand. They are much softer and slimmer than other brands, and quite absorbent. The "poo pouch" really works, and doesnt leak like Huggies did.
Sometimes they have a 'cool' feel to them when they are getting full. Makes you think they are going to leak, but they never have. I trust them well for overnight use.

astrogal
astrogalAU

After reading others feedback, was not that keen on trying these nappies. We were given some as gifts and used them and found that we really liked them. Bubs was suffering from a nappy rash from when he came out of hospital, which we dealt with nappy rash cream and these nappies which totally cleared it up. When using other nappies with the nappy rash cream it would bring the redness back. Bubs is quite small and at 4 months is still in the Babylove Newborn size.
Helped keep bubs nappy rash away. Wears nappy all through the night and no leakage. I like the wideness of them.

Farzana
Farzana

It is one of my favorite brands of newborn nappies. The poo pouch technology is great to hold the newborn poo explosion. The nappy is wide and long which also helps to prevent leakage. The material is breathable which prevents nappy rashes. And I must mention about the price.This brand is really cheaper in compare to other brands available in supermarkets. It is a good value of money and quality. After trying several brands of nappy now I am just fan of Babylove.
Very good price, large and made of breathable material. Soft. Poo pouch is great technology for newborn poo explosion
Do not have wetness indicator

mazilu
mazilu

I've used them right thru from new-born. It really came down to cost, a nappy is a nappy for me. I’ve never had a problem with nappy rash but my daughter didn’t sit in a dirty nappy for a long time. My only advice is use the larger size up for night-time, I would also have done that using another brand. I’m not a nappy snob that has to use Huggies.
Inexpensive, Big W usually has a special on them. Obviously cheaper to buy them in bulk. Never had a problem with any type of leakage.

River
River

These are by far the best babies nappies on the market for newborns, and the unique poo pouch really did help those pooh explosions of which we have had one every single day. The napisan really gets a workout. They are so soft they feel like a cloth nappy and my bub didn't get any nappirash as with some of the other brands. They contoured and fit really well around the legs and are a higher design at the back which really help keep the fluid in the nappy.
Supersoft, reasonably priced, way better than the huggies for fitting.
Although it says for up to 8kg my son was out of them by 6.5 so I had a few extra packs that were wasted.