Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch

Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch

3.8
    ellie1080
    ellie1080AU

Good for poo not so good for wee

Was given a pack of these to try. Contained any poo and actually made cleaning up dirty nappies easier because it was all kept in the one spot, for wee it really wasn't so great for the little man and just didn't seem to absorb much. They were a little wide in fit for my boy. Overall they seem at first to be a fairly thin nappy but make up for it in width they are twice as wide as huggies nappies, good product but wouldn't buy myself

Miss e
    Miss eGold coast, QLD

Good price, average nappy

These were actually the first nappies i tried as i bought them for their price and reputation but for me these are my 3rd best nappy choice after huggies and woolies select. They fit ok, a little unshapely for my baby but they have a simple cute design and are available everywhere at a decent price. I did however have some leakage problems at night time and i think the poo poo pouch is just a gimick.
    Good price; available everywhere and in bulk boxes; always on special somewhere; fit baby ok / not too bulky.
    Did have some leakage; poo pouch doesnt really do anything

chezryl
    chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK

I have not had any problems with these nappies and am confident in using them. On sale they can be quite reasonable. I still prefer Huggies to this brand but this would be equal second with Coles brand nappies. A good all rounder nappy.
    I have found these nappies to be good quality for the price. This is one of the nappies I would buy if I cannot get Huggies on sale. Fit well and don't seem to leak.
    I don't think the 'Poo-Poo pouch' really does anything. I still have had poo blow outs with my kids.

TashBeestie
    TashBeestie

OK

The Babylove nappies I thought were ok, they did the job very well, however I can't say they are anything too special. I did not get any leakage with them, as opposed to the Huggies nappies where leakage were such a major issue. However I did find it to be a lot wider at the crotch than the Huggies or the Pampers, and I was worried that this would be quite uncomfortable for bub.
    Overall, a good product but can't say I would recommend it.
    Ok nappies, no leakage
    The newborn ones that I tried seems to be very wide at the crotch

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch compares to other Disposable Nappies

jennikee
    jennikee

OK

I had no issues with these nappies for my daughter, but for my son, had a lot of leakages. They are the preferred brand for my daughter, but not for my son. Like the Wiggles designs, but are more for girls and it's a lucky dip which design you get.
    Strong tabs. Worked really well for my daughter.
    New designs are more for girls. Had several leakages.

lizziebabe
    lizziebabe

OK

The idea sound good but in reality it didn't really work - the mess still went everywhere. They are quite light and weren't very good for overnight.
    They are a great shape for newborns as they are shaped at the front to allow for the cord stump - none of the others I had tried had that.
    I liked the Wiggles design - fun and unisex.
    They are also reasonably priced but my overall opinion is that the quality is definately not as good as when I bought them for a newborn 11 years ago.
    Shape, Wiggles print, Price
    Doesn't live up to their name