Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch

3.8
    Sarahmum
    SarahmumAU

Good nappy Good price

Not as slim in the crotch as huggies nappies. The poo pouch probably only makes a difference when the nappy is full of wee first in comparison to other nappies as that part of the nappy does not swell up when wet so will still have room for the poo( the nappy would have to be left on for a long time for that to happen anyway as they do hold a lot of wee). I have never had a poo blowout. I am very happy with these nappies, I use them along side cloth as my lazy day, overnight or day out nappies.
    Not too costly, very absorbent, soft fabric
    Did leak a little when my baby was smaller, but now they never leak

shellfreak
    shellfreak

Good

These nappies look good and while I have had the odd leak with the, in general they have been a decent nappy to use. I can buy them in large bulk boxes and they are regularly on special at stores like Big W. They are worth giving a try and do work out to be extremely cheap and affordable as long as you pick them up on special. They are only for newborns and are good to buy for that first month or so when baby will actually fit them.
    An alright nappy that you can buy pretty cheap at the major department stores. Only had a couple of leak problems.

heytherek
    heytherek

Good

I tried out these nappies as I had heard only good things about them and they are a decent hard working nappy. The nappies are not my most favourite brand out there but they are a good nappy and look like they are made from a good fabric. They have nice designs and look nice. I did get a couple of leaks but nothing too major. Normally you can find these on special somewhere.
    Look good, nice designs, only leak occasionally.
    A bit more expensive than I want. I prefer to spend less money on nappies but these are not too bad. Occasionally they have leaked.

Good

These babylove nappies are fantastic value for money, and we've found them to be a great solution for the "number 3s" problem!
    Love them!! We started out on huggies, had big problems with "number 3s" escaping everywhere in the mornings. Switched to babylove and haven't had a single leak since! They're a great fit on her, too.
    Not overly fond of the wiggles design, but that's okay. Sometimes the tabs don't stick down right to the ends and can catch on her clothes or muslin wraps.

Disposable Nappies