Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch

3.8
    hd17811
    hd17811AU

Highly recommended.great

I'm using these nappies for my 6 months old.
    she is really happy with these. no diaper rash.very absorbable. no leaking.
    thumbs up for these nappies
    Very comfortable for bub.very absorbable
    I could not think of any

stakky32
    stakky32

Great nappy for a great price!

I've used many of these nappies on my baby, and will happily continue to use them. They fit well and we experienced hardly any leakage issues, I was quite surprised at how much wee a nappy could hold once our son started sleeping through the night! Not too expensive compared to some other nappies, especially when they are on special.
    Reliable, good fit and very absorbant

jufridman
    jufridmanVictoria, 3206

Perfect fit, never leaked! poo-poo pouch was actually a life saver for us

I tried many nappies and this is the one that worked with both of my boys, I have stuck with Babylove since. Good price and great quality, never had any problems with it.
    Good quality and price
    Cant fault it, never leaked

ez2011
    ez2011AU

I'm never changing to another brand!!

These nappies are a perfect fit, never leak and are just so easy to put on! i couldnt live without them. When i contacted babylove because a tab came off one, they apologised and sent me out a new pack because there nappies are such good quality!
    reliable, inexpensive, quick & easy to get on!
    cant think of any

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch compares to other Disposable Nappies

ljw75
    ljw75AU

Love these nappies

I actually LOVE these nappies. They are so cheap and good quality. We used to use Huggies, but as our little girl is a big baby found them far to small for her and they were always leaking. We have never had one leak with Babylove, and although not of the same thickness they are so a great nappy for the price.
    Price - Quality
    Not as thick as Huggies

mistee3
    mistee3Perth, WA

I love these nappies, they hold a lot of wee so are good for overnight. The newborn nappies leaked a lot so we upsized to infant and we haven't had any problems. Only ever been one poosplosion it's couldn't contain but that was due to me not putting the nappy on properly. I used these before the poo pouch came out and I haven't really noticed any difference, the poo still spreads all over the nappy and is not contained in the pouch area.
    Cheap, contains poosplosions, holds a lot of wee.
    I don't think the poo pouch really does anything.

Summum
    SummumAU

I love the Babylove nappies as they can contain almost anything - it makes them a great overnight nappy and excellent for travelling.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE these nappies. The only time we have had a leak is with a massive explosion (and the whole nappy was full) - nothing could have contained it. The poo pouch really does work! This is the only nappy we haven't had leaks with for regular use. Very absorbent too as our baby seems to wee a lot.
    Perhaps not as breathable as other brands seem to be, but it is worth it if you have a baby that does big poos or lots of poos.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
    Clara V.30 Nov 2021
    how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
    fifidelux
    fifideluxNSW, 2773

I but these from my Local Chemist warehouse. The infant size can be bought for 14.99. Making them about 0.27c per nappy. VERY CHEAP. For the price, they really really do work very well.The poo pouch actually works really really well, and they manage to keep in poo splosions quite well. I do think that Huggies are the Gold standard in nappies, however you pay for it. I for one cant afford to buy huggies all the time, especially when there is a very good competitor out there.
    PRICE and they work really well. Poo pouch really works
    One leaked, but I think I didnt do it up tight enough

BooBoo86
    BooBoo86

LOVE LOVE LOVE these nappies! I Wish bub hadnt just grown out of them. I must admit we have never really had problems with "number 3s" as my son is bottle fed but the fact that these nappies are SO much softer then all the other brands really won me over. They are also cheaper and never leaked. Wish i could go back and use them from when i first brought my little man home from the hospital.
    Very soft disposable nappy. Easy to put on. No leaks. Cheaper then other disposables.
    Im not a fan on the Wiggles design.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch compares to other Disposable Nappies

Mishz
    Mishz

I used to use huggies nappies because everyone said they were the best, but they didnt suit my little one's body shape & we were continually ending up with poo & wee everywhere (especially at night). But I have never had any such problems with the baby love nappies & the poo-poo pouch has saved us on more than one occassion!!! I find them very absorbant & since using them we have never had any accidents. They are great value for money & if I buy them in bulk during the sales I can get three times the amount of nappies for my money. Overall I think they are great & really good value for money.
    The poo-poo pouch really does hold the number 3's, and they are cheaper than other leading brands.
    A little bit bulky