Babylove Toddler

• Comfort
Nickeysixx
NickeysixxCentral, SA

Decent, well priced nappy

There's been multiple changes to babylove naps over the years and I feel that the previous ones before the latest change were the best. I've found the latest "new design" have a strange texture on the front of the nappy when there are a few wees in there, nearly as if it's degrading. I use them with no worries as a day nappy (with more frequent changes) but due to leaks will not use them overnight.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $27.00.

Alannah K
Alannah KMelbourne

Perfect for over night with great absorbency

Mon991
Mon991Geelong

Perfect nappy

The nappies are fantastic, I've never had a leak of any kind, and my little one sleeps 12 hours at night and wakes up dry! Good value for money, but I don't reccomend the pull up pants, they're ok for daytime use, but I used one for her night time sleep and in the morning she was soaked, her pjs were a mess! I don't know what the difference is with the two products, but they aren't nearly as absorbant!
Reliable, less expensive than some and great absorbency
The pull up pants are terrible for leakage!

Nettie10
Nettie10AU

Much better than 12 months ago

Went back to baby love nappies when Huggies got expensive, Glad I did now as they are improved.
Complained about 12 months ago as the newborn nappy tabs would not hold, and lots of leakage. The complaints must have gone to the right person, as now the nappies hold really well and sometimes better than Huggies ;d
Better make now and tabs hold well with no leakage
old make used to come undone and leak

MummyNai
MummyNaiWA

really disappointing

I used to love this product, they worked well and had lovely prints. They have changed the design of them and don't hold as much liquid and they leave a really bad smell. I started hating to change morning nappies. Unfortunately, they have lost a customer.
They are cheap.
Not what they used to be like.

Louie Laudonia
Louie LaudoniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst!

We changed over to try them out and we are very dissappointed in them. They leaked all the time with wee and poo and forever changing our boy's clothes and to top it off...got a bad rash with them on. Don't recommend them at all to anyone wanting to change.

They leaked!!

Tanya32
Tanya32NSW, 2233

Good Nappy but not perfect !

Generally this nappy has been Ok. "Toddler" is misleading because we have been using these since my son was 7 months old so go by the weight and general fit instead. They hold night time urine very well, never leak. Bowel movements however seem to be a problem. At least once a day, I am getting poo leaking up his back and it is visible through the tiny holes in the nappy. They also seem to make bubby have a foul odour "down there", a strange smell. But I like the thickness of the nappy, very soft and thick, good absorbency. Also, they need to make an XL Toddler, this nappy will be useless after the age of 1!!
Thick and soft. good grip tabs that are easily adjustable.
Poo Leakage. Should really be cheaper for what they are.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
MR
MRSYDNEY

Great nappy for night

I have only ever used huggies for my daughter, until about 20 months when she would leak at night, occurred for almost a whole week. I saw an add regarding the new baby love dri wave and thought I would try it and compare with the huggies. Must say they were great for the night! Hasn't leaked and wakes up dry, great absorbency! Am more confident using this one for the night!
Comfy, elasticity and great absorbancy!

BrylieVine
BrylieVineSouth Australia, 5278

The new Babylove Driwave are the best!

We had previously been using Huggies and found that they were leaking with darling daughter so decided to try the new Babylove Driwave since they were $6 cheaper per box! We've been using them on both our daughter and son and find them to be very reliable and absorbant. Very impressed.
Reliable, Inexpensive, Breathable cover
Don't come any bigger than Toddler.

mkp06
mkp06

Terrible

The price of these nappies is very cheap, the quality is also very cheap. Only bought these in a small pack, as we were out and ran out of Huggies. After wearing for 2 days my son developed a rash on the crease in his groin and around where the waist band was. Stopped using and rash went away. Only good thing about these was the price and the Wiggles print. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!
They are cheap and they have the Wiggles cartoons printed on them.
felt like plastic and gave my son a bad rash around the waist.

bindy01
bindy01

Terrible

Terrible quality, will never buy Babylove nappies again. Worth spending a few extra dollars and going for a higher quality product such as Huggies.
They fit well.
Gave my bubs the worst nappy rash - red and blisters. Went straight back to Huggies and nappy rash cleared up almost straight away. Were thin and had a cheap feel to them. Quite expensive for the poor quality of this nappy.

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030

Great product! I will be using these from now on!

kar1981
kar1981AU

There are better

I have been using babylove for my 2 1/2 year old since she moved out of newborn size, mainly becuase of the price and I dont really trust the generics at coles or woolies. It worked OK but I have had a few 'poo explosions' despite the pouch, and absorbency isn't that great atleast 1 leakage each day.
Price
Poo poo pouch doesnt work, daily leakage

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

I love the Baby Love range and they a wonderful nappy that is strong, durable, absorbantand they don't fall to bits when full. They come in a lovely range of designs to keep little one's amused. I find that the larger packs are definately better value for money than the smaller ones so I normally grab them when they are on special. I have no hesitation in recommending these nappies to mums who have toddlers.
A good quality nappy from a well know brand. They dont leak and have good secure tags.
A bit on the expensive side.

jd8
jd8

Good

Im quite happy with this product but im put off with the poo pouch so therefore I dont hardly buy these nappies anymore.
My child never leaked, which is good and has never caused a rash on my childs skin unlike some other nappy brands.
I recommend buying this if you dont mind the extremely thin pouch.
Babylove is one of the good quality brand of nappies. Has stretchy velcro tabs which is better than the old-school sticky tabs!
Very absorbant and prevents leakage.
I find that if the nappy is soiled, it doesn't become kind of hard unlike some nappies.
The poo poo pouch! I can't stand it, its not needed.