BabyZen Yoyo+ Version 0+

BabyZen Yoyo+ Version 0+

• Suitable for Running Yes (20%) · No (80%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Cecile VaughanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is so darn easy to use!

We have been very very happy and impressed with this stroller. We were gifted and have used others but this is so light weight, easy to push around, fold up and put away. So great and easy to travel with too. Who needs a pram?!?

Purchased in May 2019.

Suitable for Running Yes
S A K

S A KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect from birth - 5 months

Purchased in April 2019 for A$800.00.

Nardia

NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT

Fabulously lightweight, compact and easy to use.

Purchased for an interstate holiday and had no issues taking it as carry on baggage with Qantas. Takes a few goes to get used to folding and unfolding but once you get the knack it folds easily and flips open with just one hand. Ive got a Bugaboo Fox which is a lovely pram but surprisingly I find myself opting to take the yo yo as its so much lighter and takes up so little space in the boot. Love that I can run errands at the shops then just fold it up and slip it under a shopping trolley to do a full grocery shop. Great for eating out at cafes/restaurants as well as it fits perfectly underneath the high chair when folded. Missy seems very comfortable but for longer outings I like to pop in a seat liner so its a little more plush.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how BabyZen Yoyo+ Version 0+ compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Betty A.

Betty A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant travel solution with added bonus of being a fabulous addition to everyday life!

This pram makes travelling a breeze, it is easy to open and close, and store away on a flight. Great design, looks great and really stable for such a light weight stroller. I keep mine in the boot of my car, couldn't live without it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Kate n Gav

Kate n GavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't travel without it!

This has been such a good buy. It folds up small and airlines are very happy for us to carry on board. It's perfect for shopping centres and footpaths but cross country isn't ideal. Both my children have been comfortable for long periods of time in the pram. The cocoon that we purchased additionally was great for the first three to four months for my daughter who was born in May as it was cosy through the winter. It wasn't great for my son who was very long and found it too hot in the spring months.

Purchased in March 2017 at Roger Armstrongs for A$799.00.

MTS

MTSSydney, NSW

Great pram

Folds up easily, sturdy design and extensive safety features. Also integrates with our Maxi-Cosi car seat which makes shifting the capsule in and out of the car very easy. Look forward to applying all the separate features

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Conference for A$650.00.

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

It's compact and a breeze to push

Blueduckface

BlueduckfaceMelbourne

Great stroller

It is extremely light weight and there very easy to maneuver. It is very easy to fold, unfold and carry. Because of the light weight it does feel cheaper than other brands but it is really good to take around with you especially if you go away for trips. There is sufficient storage considering the size of the pram.

Scott

Scott

Easy to Use, Good if you need to travel around with baby

It's very easy to fold and unfold. Even though it's still weight about 6kg, the size after folded is quite small that no problems carry on plane.
My baby feels very comfortable with it, and nearly sleep everytime we put him in when we do shopping.
It took a bit of time when you convert between 0+ and 6+, but it's not that difficult and would only take about 10 to 15 minutes. And there's a lot video on YouTube to demonstrate.
It's probably a bit narrow, but it helps to get through the crowd.
The rain cover that come with 6+ is also quite considerable, but it's not easy to attach if you are in hurry.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

MetroMum

MetroMum

It was good ,but the new model is now fantastic !

( Products Disclosure - I own metromum ) and we sell and have access to lots of prams and strollers . We can take our pick of nearly every stroller on the Australian market . But personally , I use the Babyzen Yo Yo + as it is so convenient , light weight , yet strong, and so easy to use. I wish I had one when my first born came along. if I am doing a quick trip to the shops , or going on a holiday , the babyzen is always packed and taken along. And now that the new model is here they are even better.