BabyZen Yoyo+

• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Cecile VaughanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is so darn easy to use!

We have been very very happy and impressed with this stroller. We were gifted and have used others but this is so light weight, easy to push around, fold up and put away. So great and easy to travel with too. Who needs a pram?!?

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Amy

Amyasked

Yoyo+ Version 0+

Hi there. Is the capsule useable for 0+ also? And also where in Australia can I purchase this yo-yo. Thank you , Amy

Cecile Vaughan

Yes it is! Most baby shops like baby bunting etc

WillG

WillGasked

Yoyo+

Hi, we bought one of these but the bar that forms the front of the canopy is a different shape to what we can see in many of the instructional resources. Ours does not taper in like the other ones we have seen and keeps popping the little side mounting adapters out due to the outward tension it places on them. Did anyone have a similar problem to this? We don’t really want to start bending things. Thanks

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Yoyo+

I was thinking of buying this pram as my every day rather than a travel pram. Does anyone use this as their main pram or have everyone just had for travel only? I love how small and light it is and will not take up the whole of the boot of my Golf!

Iris Shen
Iris Shen

Swiggs, I use this pram as my main pram. My apartment is on the second floor and there’s no lift. There’s a time I had to carry the whole pram with Bebe sleeping inside to my appartment. And it’s do-able! The suspension is not that great on a rocky road but very good if you live in the city or has a small car.

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers