BabyZen Yoyo+

BabyZen Yoyo+ (page 2 of 3)

Version 6+, Version 0+

• Suitable for Running Yes (9%) · No (91%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

belsSydney, NSW

Love it!

Joyce

JoyceSydney

Easy to fold and unfold,light weighted

I am so very happy with my YoYo purchase. The YoYo is a great quality, light weight stroller, that is perfect for travel. It is also a convenient stroller to use every day too – I just love using my YoYo at the shops. It isn’t an all-terrain vehicle, but the all-wheel suspension means it glides along with ease on smooth surfaces.

This stroller folds up small enough to fit in the luggage compartment of a plane too & takes up minimal boot space!

Definitely worth the investment.

Laura Wells

Laura WellsMelbourne

The Best Pram!

This would hands down be the best purchase I’ve made. We travel a lot with our children and it folds up so easily and the best part is it’s cabin approved so you can go to the gate and door with your pram!

Style wise it’s very classy and I bought the tan pack and a black pack too.

One thing broke though the handle to hold but it’s not much of a drama as I added my own strap to it instead and it works fine.

This pram we also had the newborn pack that was good up to 6 months too.

We purchased at the baby gallery in Melbourne who were so good and knew this prproduct inside out!

Wen

WenSydney

Perfect for travel

Monica.A

Monica.A

Perfect

The baby zen yoyo+ is absolutely perfect. It is very easy to maneuver. And very easy to fold, unfold and carry with light weight. I can handle it with one hand in any situation. Good quality. It can take onto the plane without check in.
My kids love it as well.

Jess x

Jess xPerth

Great for travelling

Easy to push and folds up small and easily. A great lightweight stroller. Only drawbacks are the harness (they aren’t designed well so any kid can pretty much get their arms out if they want) and also the recline is not very upright! Some kids wanna see what’s going on in the world and not just lie back all the time

Blueduckface

BlueduckfaceMelbourne

Great stroller

It is extremely light weight and there very easy to maneuver. It is very easy to fold, unfold and carry. Because of the light weight it does feel cheaper than other brands but it is really good to take around with you especially if you go away for trips. There is sufficient storage considering the size of the pram.

Jessica C

Jessica CSydney

Lightweight, perfect for everyday use and travelling!

Lightweight, easy to fold and unfold. Good for everyday use as we have a small car. Also, easy to fold and take into restaurants if they want you to keep prams outside. Handy when we don't want to use the lift, so one of us will carry our bub and the other will carry the folded pram on the escalator. Bought this as it could go into the overhead compartments of planes, instead of checking them in! Helps so much as you can take it all the way to the gate.

leetashy

leetashyAU

Not that impressed

Find out how BabyZen Yoyo+ compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I’ve got my boot space back :D

This pram is my best baby product purchase of this year! It’s super easy to steer - went to ikea with bub and I managed to push a full ikea pushcart on one hand & the babyzen yoyo on the other! When it came to loading my ikea purchases in the car, everything fitted in the with heaps of spare space.

Scott

Scott

Easy to Use, Good if you need to travel around with baby

It's very easy to fold and unfold. Even though it's still weight about 6kg, the size after folded is quite small that no problems carry on plane.
My baby feels very comfortable with it, and nearly sleep everytime we put him in when we do shopping.
It took a bit of time when you convert between 0+ and 6+, but it's not that difficult and would only take about 10 to 15 minutes. And there's a lot video on YouTube to demonstrate.
It's probably a bit narrow, but it helps to get through the crowd.
The rain cover that come with 6+ is also quite considerable, but it's not easy to attach if you are in hurry.

Andy S.

Andy S.Melbourne

Perfect for traveling!

We bought this to be used in our travels as it folds so easily and can be stored overhead in an airplane. It's the perfect size and weight for trips and I love that it reclines. My only complaint is that it doesn't fully recline, but aside from that, I am very happy with my purchase!

Ella

EllaSydney

Good for traveling

Firstly I used it for traveling. That's great.
Can use in airplane
But too expensive
The quality is not good as The wheels are too weak.
Generally, it is just good for traveling. It is not worth to buy if you only use it on the street. A simple and cheap one is enough

Cream426

Cream426Melbourne

Should buy it earlier

It is light to push and only one hand can push well. When it is folded, it is very small in the car. That's the 2 main points why I bought it. I really like it. My son is nearly 3 years old, I think he can still use it for a quite long time.

an.b

an.bsydney

perfect

√ it is easy to maneuver.you can fold it with one hand, and 5 kg to carry,even a little girl can carry it to the car. I am very happy with its quality, g use it in airplane as well.its suitable for baby from 6 months to 2 years old.

Katting

KattingPerth

Love, love, love it!

I love this pram! I wished I had known about the Yoyo+ when I first had my child, I wouldn't have purchased the Bugaboo if I did. We initially purchase this for our first overseas trip but now this is our go to pram. We pretty much use it 95% of the time. We've taken this pram on several holidays furthest one being Europe and it's been amazing. It's so easy and smooth to push even on cobbled streets.

Gibbifamily

GibbifamilySydney, NSW

The best ever!

This is a baby purchase I would make over and over again. Easy to manoeuvre, folds up easily, is remarkably compact and easy to carry while even holding your kid.

Quality is great. Ours has been through the ringer: taken on flights to Mexico, Hawaii, New York, LA, and closer to home in Townsville, Brisbane and back a couple of times. It's taken a few hits and scraps but it's still standing strong.

It also has a good recline so baby can get some shut eye.

I wish their buggy board had been released earlier I wouldn't have bothered with a double pram.

Seriously best stroller ever.

Pat

PatTasmania

Best everyday pram which is also a breeze to travel with

I bought this pram based on its ability to fold easily and fit into small spaces. Its easy manoeuvre and handle with one hand. No issues fitting through small spaces! Also loved the fact that it could convert easily with a fabric pack from a newborn rear facing pram to forward facing. All fabrics are easily removable and can be washed in the washing machine. Good size basket olus a handy pocket for your purse etc. Fits easily between the baby seat and front passenger seat of my golf so no big bulky prams taking up boot space. My baby is also very comfortable in there and has been in the forward facing setting since approx 5 months. Very happy with this pram!!

Damien C.

Damien C.Brisbane

An absolute must

I am so so so happy that we decided to buy this stroller. We went to Hawaii when Bub was 6 months old. We were told that the airlines would accept the stroller from the sales lady. To my surprise the airlines were more than happy for us to take the stroller on board, we just popped it in the overhead compartment. It is so light and conveniently sized for any car.
I wish I had bought this stroller before we bought our first one as we seem to use this one a lot more than the city mini GT.

Devy

DevySydney

Perfect!

We love travelling and it is perfect for us. Extremely easy to maneuver, compact folding and could carried into the plane as a cabin baggage. Very smooth riding even on the paved surface. Fold/unfold can be done with one hand, literally! Fit in small car booth and also we can change the hood & seat fabric with wide range of colors to match our attire, which is fabulous!

Amy

Amyasked

Yoyo+ Version 0+

Hi there. Is the capsule useable for 0+ also? And also where in Australia can I purchase this yo-yo. Thank you , Amy

Cecile Vaughan
Cecile Vaughan

Yes it is! Most baby shops like baby bunting etc

WillG

WillGasked

Yoyo+

Hi, we bought one of these but the bar that forms the front of the canopy is a different shape to what we can see in many of the instructional resources. Ours does not taper in like the other ones we have seen and keeps popping the little side mounting adapters out due to the outward tension it places on them. Did anyone have a similar problem to this? We don’t really want to start bending things. Thanks

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Yoyo+

I was thinking of buying this pram as my every day rather than a travel pram. Does anyone use this as their main pram or have everyone just had for travel only? I love how small and light it is and will not take up the whole of the boot of my Golf!

Iris Shen
Iris Shen

Swiggs, I use this pram as my main pram. My apartment is on the second floor and there’s no lift. There’s a time I had to carry the whole pram with Bebe sleeping inside to my appartment. And it’s do-able! The suspension is not that great on a rocky road but very good if you live in the city or has a small car.

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers