BabyZen Yoyo+

BabyZen Yoyo+ (page 3 of 3)

Version 6+, Version 0+

• Suitable for Running Yes (9%) · No (91%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

MilaGo

MilaGoByron Bay

Perfect for holidays

As a new mother I bought the bsbyzen as a back up pram that has now become my every day pram due to the small fold.

It's perfect for travelling as I recently went around Australia and it fit in the overhead. Be careful though you do need for aviation security the bag it comes in to overhead carry in case it opens. So bring it!

The only issue I have is the shoulder strap broke on the trip when I was carrying it and now we have to lug it around by the handle as the strap broke.

Connie

ConnieSydney

Great Pram so easy to use

I used to have Maclaren but I was looking for something more mobile. this is so easy to fold and put in the car, you can travel with it. best thing is that I can take this to shopping, then fold it, and put in the shopping troy!! so easy! good for taking for park for a walk. highly recommended. can recommend this high enough.

Allie

Allie

A stroller for traveling and quick shopping trips

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how BabyZen Yoyo+ compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

SM4051Brisbane

Love this!

MetroMum

MetroMum

It was good ,but the new model is now fantastic !

( Products Disclosure - I own metromum ) and we sell and have access to lots of prams and strollers . We can take our pick of nearly every stroller on the Australian market . But personally , I use the Babyzen Yo Yo + as it is so convenient , light weight , yet strong, and so easy to use. I wish I had one when my first born came along. if I am doing a quick trip to the shops , or going on a holiday , the babyzen is always packed and taken along. And now that the new model is here they are even better.

Amy

Amyasked

Yoyo+ Version 0+

Hi there. Is the capsule useable for 0+ also? And also where in Australia can I purchase this yo-yo. Thank you , Amy

Cecile Vaughan
Cecile Vaughan

Yes it is! Most baby shops like baby bunting etc

WillG

WillGasked

Yoyo+

Hi, we bought one of these but the bar that forms the front of the canopy is a different shape to what we can see in many of the instructional resources. Ours does not taper in like the other ones we have seen and keeps popping the little side mounting adapters out due to the outward tension it places on them. Did anyone have a similar problem to this? We don’t really want to start bending things. Thanks

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Yoyo+

I was thinking of buying this pram as my every day rather than a travel pram. Does anyone use this as their main pram or have everyone just had for travel only? I love how small and light it is and will not take up the whole of the boot of my Golf!

Iris Shen
Iris Shen

Swiggs, I use this pram as my main pram. My apartment is on the second floor and there’s no lift. There’s a time I had to carry the whole pram with Bebe sleeping inside to my appartment. And it’s do-able! The suspension is not that great on a rocky road but very good if you live in the city or has a small car.

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers