Baccani Cavallo

11 questions from our users

Hanako
Hanakoasked

Hi there,
I’m wondering if this pram is compatible with Britax capsule.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Hanako not compatible with Britax. Please refer compatible capsules below.

Nuna Pipa and Nuna KLIK Plus.
Maxi Cosi Titan
Maxi Cosi Mico Plus
Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
Joie Gemm Joie i-Gemm
Cybex Cloud Q ,Z

Chamali G.
Chamali G.asked

may I know the seat height?

Hi Chamali Length is 77cm* Width 34cm and backrest is 49cm

Mel
Melasked

How do you lengthen the shoulder straps? Thanks

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Mel. Please get shoulder harness through the loops attached to seat. If you need further assistance please reach us via e mail info@baccaniprams.com.au. Regards

DNI
DNIasked

Do you fasten the harness with mattress inside the bassinet mode in Baccani cavallo? Because the harness is not very long.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi DNI, You can not use the harness when you attach the mattress in bassinet configuration. Anything else let us know. Regards

sajiha a.
sajiha a.asked

The site says that when folded the length is upto 96cm. other prams mostly are upto 80cm when folded. Does anybody had a problem with it ?

SAgasked

How safe is the pram? Are there any safety test results available?

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Sag, Thanks for your inquiry. Baccani prams are tested and passed AS/NZS 2088:2013 Australian/New Zealand Standard. Please do not hesitate to contact us via info@baccaniprams.com.au if you have any questions.

SAg

Thanks. Do you have a showroom in Sydney?

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Sag, Thanks for your inquiry. We do not have a showroom in Sydney. You can try our risk free 14 days free home trial. Visit baccaniprams.com.au for more information.

Mali
Maliasked

In the pictures there appears to be no resting place for the toddlers legs when they are sitting and no platform to rest their feet on. Is this the case? Is there an adjustment that can lengthen the foot rest?

I have the same question. Is there a extended foot rest for older babies? Is there a store where I can go and have a feel of it before I order? I live in WA.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Mali/Jeffreena thanks for your questions. Pram comes with adjustable footrest. Please click on below link to check our demo video. We do not have a showroom in WA. You can try our 14 days free home trial to test our pram. This is absolutely free as we even pay for return postage.

Emily A.
Emily A.asked

Do u need to purchase a bassinet mattress or can bassinet be used without the extra purchase

Alina H.
Alina H.

I was wondering the same thing

Coralie
Coralie

I would recommend purchasing the bassinet mattress otherwise the straps on the pram will be uncomfortable for baby to lay on and they cant be removed, the mattress adds a lot more extra comfort :)

alice
aliceasked

Hello, Do you have to remove the seat to fold it down, or can it stay attached?

Swani

Hi, it can stay attached when you fold it down.

mama2be
mama2beasked

Can you attach a toddler easy rider to the bar?

Hannah
Hannah

Yes I was wondering the same thing

Amber T.
Amber T.

Also after the same question, have you got an answer yet? Mama2be

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi everyone We do not sell toddler boards for Cavallo/Pletora models. However there are some universal toddler boards compatible with the pram. if you have further questions please reach us via 1300475847. Regards

Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.asked

To what age is this pram suitable? 3, 4?

Swani

Hi, it's suitable until 3 years old. Hope it helps.

Get an answer from our members and Baccani Prams representatives