Baccani Cavallo

Baccani Cavallo (page 2 of 7)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccani Prams

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (61) · No (31)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Jennifer Aniston of prams

Sexy and sleek, a real eye catcher! I cant wait for my bub to be riding shotgun in this pram. Every mums dream! Love the way it converts from a bassinet to a seat.

Purchased in August 2020 for $436.00.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your lovely review.

Anita K.
Anita K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect size, feels premium, very Italian.

I like the material used on it, you can fell the quality. Delivery was on time, very responsive customer support. Price was pretty reasonable I will recommend this product to all Moms.

Purchased in July 2020 for $399.00.

High recommended!!!!

Thanks for making such an easy versatile pram being a short person it has also made it easier with adjustable handles and the easy clip system on switch from rear to forward facing. Our daughter been in from 6 month is now 1 year old and love the pram still thank you so much for giving us a great experience

Purchased in January 2019.

Karyn W.
Karyn W.South East Queensland, QLD

Our new little granddaughter loves it then it has been a perfect buy. Thanx

Light & easy to use, takes the bumps up & down & looks great. little Ella is so happy to just chill in it when out & about. Ella's contented so we're happy as.

Purchased in April 2020 at Babyhut for $439.00.

Kristy L.
Kristy L.Sydney, NSW

First time mum.

I was Orginally going to purchase another well known brand pram but due to delivery delays I needed to relook at my options. After much research I selected baccani.
I love that it's a bassinet and seat in one. Saves storage and change over of seats.
Easy to put up and down. Very smooth movement and great on gravel.
I still want to purchase the food tray which I think is a great idea.
My little one is only 4 weeks so we have only used it a handful of times but I'm very happy with it. And he seems very comfy in it.

Purchased in May 2020.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

First Pram Love

I’m not even sure how I found this pram but I’m so glad it found me! Perfectly compact, lightweight enough I can manage it on outings solo, it rides smoothly and those brakes are great! It converts to 3 seating options with ease including the bassinet. I absolutely love this pram, I’m so happy I’d buy another if I needed it! Baccani was so convenient to buy from and the shipping was fast. I definitely recommend this pram to anyone in the market for one.

Purchased in July 2020 at Baccani for $550.00.

Dana B.
Dana B.Western Australia

Amazing pram at an unbeatable price

Been using the Baccani Cavallo for over 6 months. Although there was an issue with the delivery company, the Baccani customer service were very apologetic and sent me as a compensation several extra accessories.
The pram is very good quality, very sturdy, easy to manoeuvre with one hand and fits in the boot of my small hatchback (the seat comes off very easily).
I love the Cavallo and for the price you get a luxurious pram that will last for many years.

Purchased in January 2020 for $481.80.

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Pradeep
PradeepSydney, NSW

The OnePlus of Prams

Purchased in May 2020 for $400.00.

Kerryanne
KerryanneSydney, NSW

Baccani Cavallo

Very stylish, the suspension is great easy to fold and go from bassinet to toddler seat to. The pram is really comfortable definitely recommend 10 out of 10 for us.

Purchased in August 2020 at Baccani for $430.00.

Mali
MaliSydney, NSW

Good quality

Generally very happy with overall functions. Would like to have had a little more space between the seat and the handle. That’s the only design flaw in the unit.
Rides well and has durable materials.

Purchased in July 2020.

Nadsgram
NadsgramCentral, SA

Great value, great pram!

We've had this pram for about a year now and love it. I did alot of research before purchasing this pram. It was in our price range, had everything I wanted. I love that there is only one chair and that is converts from a bassinet to a upright seat. Folds down and opens really easily, easy to get in and out of my small car and not bulky. I needed something that wasn't to heavy as I had an emergency c section and this is perfect. I'm glad I chose this pram.

Purchased in June 2019.

I love this pram.

This pram has everything I want in pram cause it grows with your baby and all the other stuff with it bonus.
I think my child like his pram cause every time he in it he falls asleep.

Purchased in March 2020 at baccani for $599.00.

Belinda
BelindaGippsland, VIC

I'm so excited to use my Baccani Cavallo

This pram I was in love with it at first sight! I still haven't got to use it yet, counting down 4 weeks to go! I love the colour choice, I chose the red and black.

Purchased in March 2020 at baccani for $436.00.

Rachel S
Rachel SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I highly recommend this pram for parents on a budget. Looks and feels like a top of the range pram!

I purchased a Baccani pram for my first baby Back in 2018. A perfect 3 in 1 pram! I am now currently using it for my second baby. I’ve used it from newborn right up to now (my first LO is two). The bassinet is nice and deep and the roof folds right over the pram for privacy and shade. It’s lightweight, easy to fold up and down and doesn’t take too much room in the car! You can either remove the seat from the pram or just fold it in one! I’ve never had an issue with this pram, wheels glide and move with your movement with ease.
The seat adjustments grow with your baby, easy to tilt back if your LO has fallen asleep.

Purchased in July 2018 for $499.00.

Dušan M.
Dušan M.

We loved it, and after 1.5 years we still have it and it works just as new! Our son loves riding in ti. Unbelievably simple and best value for money

Purchased in April 2019 at 4Cabling Online store for $499.00.

Allirra
AllirraSydney, NSW

Perfect

Hands down best purchase ive ever made. 100/10 worth it. The suspension is the best ive come across. My son loves it. Does wonders when he wants to go to sleep.

Purchased in July 2020 for $499.00.

Mel
MelNew South Wales

This pram feels so luxurious. From the quality accessories to the lovely features like the handle and sturdy wheels.

The tyres are great on most terrain along with a strong and Sturdy frame, makes this pram a great addition to our active family.
Quality fabric on seat, handles and shade covers means it will last beyond our baby growing out of it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baccani prams.

Easy, sturdy, safe!

best pram I've used! Keeps traction on even gravel surfaces! So easy to manoeuvre, light weight and my little guy loves it! So versatile and easy to steer, collapses flat for easy storage in the car!

Purchased in January 2019.

katrina woolley
katrina woolleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Im inlove with mine it arrived quickly and my skn loves it easy to push and put away

very worth the money and great colojr and the feeling .. couldn't ask for a better pram then this one .i have had it for bit over a year and still have no problems

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $499.00.

Monica R.
Monica R.Sydney, NSW

Love love love this pram!

Been using our Baccani Pram for 1 year now and it still works perfect, best pram I’ve ever invested in and for such great value! My son loves it! I have been able to open the boot, have my son in one arm and have no dramas lifting and opening our pram with one hand. Lightweight and a great design with a variety of colours to choose from!

Purchased in August 2019.

Cindy D.
Cindy D.Sydney, NSW

Simply put- the PERFECT pram.

We’re expecting our little one in a couple of months and wanted a durable, high-quality pram that could serve as a bassinet while facing in or out and this pram met all expectations! We also bought the bassinet mattress and would highly recommend it to others who plan on using the bassinet feature. On top of all this, customer service was great!

Purchased in July 2020 at Baccani Prams for $476.60.

brittanialalala
brittanialalalaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pram I’ve bought.

After trying so many prams, I took a risk buying this pram after just looking at reviews and photos of it on the Baccani Prams website. Now I can say I’ve finally found a pram that I’m 100% satisfied with. My favourite feature is the bright reflective stripes on both sides of the pram which make it safe for travelling as people and drivers can see your pram in low light/darkness. I’m confident in recommending Baccani prams to all mums who will read this review.

Purchased in May 2020.

J.Stone
J.StoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver!

Best online purchase I've ever made! This pram makes juggling my very active Mr 4 and our newest family addition so much easier. Compact when folded down for our small car, so easy to collapse and pop up again. Transitions from forward to parent facing with ease, and is an absolute lifesaver in the bassinet configuration for naps on the go and fussy home sleeps during the day. Finally, such a smooth ride for our little man when out on walks, this pram handles 4+km daily with ease thanks to the suspension and superior rear wheels. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you Baccani

Purchased in April 2020.

Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.Sydney, NSW

Happy baby and mummy!

Love love love it! Inexpensive with the luxury look. Love how it glides, even in rocky paths. My daughter falls asleep in the bassinet everytime. I previously had a different pram and she would always be super fussy in it.
Delivery was also super fast!

Purchased in June 2020 for $436.00.

Amazing

Very good quality
Very satisfied with the pram
Safe
Secure
And the most important our baby enjoys it.
It is vey comfortable and she sleeps in the pram like her own bed
Easy to push everywhere on street or grass and on unpaved roads
Take it to shops. Highly recommended

Purchased in November 2018 for $400.00.