Baccani Cavallo

Baccani Cavallo

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccani Prams

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (5) · No (6)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Great pram and excellent price

Delivery was really quick and I found the pram easy to put together.
I love that I can quickly change the seat to a bassinet when baby wants to sleep.
Hood has great coverage, and it's easy to push and i like that I can do facing our and parent facing.
My only negatives is we kick the brake bar when walking which is really frustrating. The other really minor negative is the strap covers - I wish they had poppers to close them rather than being sewn shut. The buckle always gets stuck half way up and I have to try feed it back through, would be alot quicker with Velcro or poppers.

Purchased in November 2020 for $436.00.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your recommendation. We will be looking forward to develop areas you mentioned above.

Lynda M.New South Wales

Great pram, but not a jogger

I bought this pram because the Strider I was using was too heavy for me to keep putting in and taking out of the car.
The Cavallo was easy to put together when I got it, is light and so easy to fold and put in my car.
The bassinet is perfect for my newborn, the basket underneath is pretty shallow but still fits a lot.

The downside is that I can't use it for my daily walks, as when I walk fast my feet hit the brake. It still works great to keep in my car, but I can't get rid of my strider yet.
Edited after communication from Baccani.

Purchased in November 2020 for $436.00.

Lynda M.

I emailed the question about the handle bar on November 26, and had no response.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Lynda, We have not received any inquiry. Which e mail address you have sent? Please inbox us your contact number. We will give you a call on Monday.

Kira F.
Kira F.North Western Region, NSW

Love it exactly what I wanted and easy to assemble it

I’m very satisfied it was easy assembling it smooth to push very comfortable for baby it’s exactly what I ordered I love how it can turn into bassinet if needed

Purchased in September 2020 at Baccani.com .

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thanks for the great review and recommendation.

Pradeep
PradeepSydney, NSW

The OnePlus of Prams

Purchased in May 2020 for $400.00.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Ella
EllaPerth, WA

Great but not perfect

I've been using this pram for 3 months already and am happy with it.
However, there is some room for improvement:
1. The basket could be deeper.
2. Going over kerbs is problematic. Wheels often go in different directions and the pram gets stuck.
3. It was too shaky for a newborn baby. Now, when the baby is 3mo and is above 7kg I find it's not that bad anymore. But back then when the bub was too small, I couldn't use it on anything rather than ideally smooth floor.

Purchased in March 2020 for $399.00.

Laly M
Laly MGoulburn Valley, VIC

Made it through the muddy farm

I have this pram for over a year now. It has been great. I mainly use it around our farm and I'm surprise how it can push through all the mud and puddles. It's still great and functional and not one broken part.
I have tried other prams and it made me appreciate the Bacanni even more. It's easier to maneuver compared to the ones I tried with bub in it.

My only wish is that it could attach a skateboard/buggy board at the back for toddlers. I've asked Baccani to confirm and unfortunately, they said it isn't compatible with buggy boards. Otherwise, I would have given this a 5 star.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baccani for $399.00.

Suitable for Running Yes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Thanks for your review Laly

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW

Great pram

Great pram, easy to put together. Only problem is the break; you will think it's on but it's not, you have to push it down twice. Fits great in the car.

Purchased in November 2018.

Thanks Aimee.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Love my pram, great customer service

I got my pram just before my daughter was born and am still using now she is 1. I had a problem where one of my wheels broke. Baccanni customer service was great and a new PAIR of wheels arrived within the week. Thank you

Purchased in February 2019 for $399.00.

Thanks Shellena

jamie blyton
jamie blytonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such a good pram the stroller is amazing love the quality it’s really easy to useaswel.

The pram is good quality it’s easy to push I’m very happy with how nicely it rolls around, baby is 3 months old and goes to sleep every time we go for a walk so i think he’s nice and comfy! Would highly recommend these prams.

Purchased in January 2020 for $550.00.

Babyproducts
BabyproductsNorth Queensland, QLD

I love this product

I love my pram it’s great. It’s easy to push on all surfaces!
I can say I am highly satisfied with my baccani pram!
I feel like it is extremely comfortable for my little man, especially since he is still in bassinet mode with the bassinet mattress!

Only thing is it is extremely hard to fit into your car unless you take the seat off and then have to put it back on, lucky it is a extremely fast process!
I also have problems with the sun conopy coming undone constantly which can be a little annoying, but all and all it’s a great and easy to use pram!

Purchased in November 2019 at Baccani prams.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Dear customer, Thanks for your review. We would like to assist you regarding the canopy. Please send us an e mail to service@baccaniprams.com.au to assist you with your concerns. Regards

It’s perfect

It’s very good pram for its price and it has warranty for two years . Very nice people
I broke the wheel they send me two instead with rain cover and mosquito net for free

Purchased in September 2019 at Baccani for $550.00.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really a nice choice!

The feature that was eye catching is the seat converts to a bassinet; which is a feature I always love.
The seat itself is a little small, and the weight limit is only 17kgs, so its going to be more suitable to a petite toddler.
It has a huge expandable hood, folds easily with the seat attached and has a good sized basket for a small pram.
The basket is also quite open and accessible for a large nappy bag.

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.