Baccani Lusso Single to Double Pram

Baccani Lusso Single to Double Pram

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccani Prams

• Suitable for Running Yes (44) · No (26)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Ermias Alemante
Ermias AlemanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram

Very happy with our Baccani double pram. We've had for a couple of months now and cannot fault it. Easy to manoeuvre and loan and unload in the car. For the price you can't go wrong with this pram.

Purchased in for $797.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Ermias for you review.

MumOfTwo
MumOfTwoSydney, NSW

Good double better as a single

Purchased in for $897.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank you Mum of Two for your honest review. Great to know the height is good for tall people. Will pass on the feedback around steering to our design team.

MelodyMaya
MelodyMayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flexible Handy Light works perfect for my need Great value

I have single Pram and it is good for ride for my little one she enjoy her ride and fall asleep comfortably in it . It has good wheel and suspension and comes with so many handy accessories . Thanks for great design and price . Will defo recommend to people.

Purchased in for $549.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Melody for your review and feedback around design and price.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best money spent!

The lusso double pram has been a life saver! With a 3 year old and a new born to get around. It’s lightweight, easy to use and great value for money! Highly recommend

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Danielle so good to hear that your Lusso is easy to use.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baccani Lusso Single to Double Pram compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

TMK
TMK

Amazing double pram

I was really worried about the steering of a double pram with both babes on board but the Lusso is so easy to steer! It's easy to put together, easy to change the recline of the back and foot rest. I brought the adaptors and it fits perfectly for my capsule. Another bonus is the size of the basket - it's massive, I don't need to carry a basket when I do my food shop! Would highly recommend if you are looking for a double pram!

The only negative I would say is the colour white chosen for the material of the seat, easy to cover with a pram liner tho.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks TMK for you review. So good to hear the steering is easy even with two children.

Katelyn
KatelynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury pram, so cosy for my babies

Very easy to use, lightweight pram with so many amazing features. Have always wanted a pram with space and that's exactly what this pram has! My children are very comfy in their new double pram

Purchased in for $999.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Katelyn for you review. So good to hear your little one find there pram so comfy.

Mumma of too
Mumma of tooHunter Region, NSW

We love baccani

I absolutely love my baccani lusso double pram this is my second baccani pram and I’m so glad I upgraded after having my second child it comes in so handy and my toddler loves it she loved playing in it before my second was born.
The basket at the bottom is amazing I’m able to do all my food shopping by myself and my toddler likes to climb in the bottom, we love that we can switch from double to single depending on what we’re doing for the day,
It’s easy to put together and pull down and we love all the add ons ,
I always recommend this pram and I wouldn’t leave the house without it

Purchased in for $992.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks you for your honest review. So good to hear the basket make food shopping easier.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

A Wong
A WongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic pram!

We are really happy with our purchase. Great quality. Easy to use. Many accessories available. Huge basket space. Whenever we are out we always get positive comments about how spacious the basket is compared to their high end prams. 10/10 would recommend.

Laz K.
Laz K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram!

I absolutely love my pram! Baby is 9 weeks old and has the best sleep in the bassinet when I'm out and about. Favourite things about this pram are the HUGE basket, how easy it is to steer and manoeuvre (with 1 hand), and how stylish it looks!

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Laz for your review. So good to hear you and your little love your pram.

Olivia
Olivia

Love our baccani double pram

We didn't look at any other prams, only bought this based on the great reviews and have been extremely pleased with the product! Very comfortable pram and easy to manoeuvre

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank you Oliva for your review.

Khim William S.
Khim William S.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent pram!

Very satisfied with the pram we bought. We've taken the pram out several times on walks and outings - it has been very easy to take it in and out of the car. The wheels are durable and has done well on all terrains we've been on.
The suspension of the pram is excellent.
Baby loves the pram and would often fall asleep in it.

Purchased for $797.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Khim for your review great to hear the pram is good on all terrains.

Chi-a
Chi-aSouth Australia

The best pram !

The best feature - Can easily fit 3 coles/Woolies bags full of shopping and a baby bag in the storage basket underneath it is so big the pictures don't do it justice. Second time owner of a Baccani pram first I had a Cavallo now upgraded to a Lusso ! Better quality than your high end prams and you get pretty much all the accessories you need as a bonus for a fraction of the price. The Lusso frame is ofcourse slightly bigger than a regular pram but it feels very sturdy and safe.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Chi-a for your review. So good to hear how handy the large underneath basket is.

Love it!

Purchased for $800.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Love this pram..

This pram is perfect for us. We love that it’s a double pram and can be turned into a single by removing the attachments. The bottom basket is huge and fits everything we need to take with us. We love that everything is easy to remove and washable. Really happy with our choice to purchase this pram

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Leanne for your review. We so happy that you love your pram.

Kayla
KaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baccani Lusso double

Very sturdy pram, features are fabulous waterproof hoods work well! I love that it’s the only combo pram that you can have the toddler at the front facing forward with the bassinet! Only downside it wasn’t compatible with my britax capsule and a telescopic handle would be great for when you attach a toddler board. I do not regret this purchase at all. Great value for money, not cheap quality well built

Purchased in for $800.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks for the great ideas we will pass it on to the design team.

Sarahasked

Which capsules will work with the toddler seat facing away from the parent?

Jessica.U
Jessica.U
Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Hi Sarah, The Maxi Cosi 6 month capsule will fit to allow your toddler to face out to the world.

Ann T
Ann Tasked

Would a 3 year old be able to fit in the seat comfortably? My son will be 2.5 when the new baby comes and I want to still have the choice to put him in the pram if he gets tired and just want to make sure he would fit!

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Hi Ann thanks for your inquiry. Pram is suitable from new-born up to four years. Lusso comes with 55cm seat backrest. ( ideal for taller toddlers) Anything else let us know.

Amelia F
Amelia Fasked

Hi,
Do both of the seats recline when facing both forward and rearward, and would the seat be suitable for a 3 month old? I would prefer to buy the Lusso with both seats rather than the seat and bassinet configuration.
Also, I've seen quite a few comments about how the hood doesn't extend out far enough? Does the company plan to take this feedback into account and, possibly, change the design of the hood to extend further in future production of the pram? Lastly, is there an option for an extra cup/bottle holder to be attached to the pram? With my Steelcraft Signature Strider, I can unzip the hood to extend it further, and I have an extra cup holder (that I can remove/put back on) on the side as well as the pram organiser.
These are fairly minor things that would make me hesitate to buy the Baccani Lusso, however, despite those things, I am still seriously considering it as I love the basket size and the fact that the second seat can be forward facing so you don't lose any of that basket storage.

Tegan G

Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesUnder-seat Storage