Baccani Lusso Single to Double Pram

Baccani Lusso Single to Double Pram

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (14) · No (3)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic Pram

Fantastic Pram! Very affordable and great value for money. Easy to manoeuvre and the seats are larger than previous prams I have used which is great for growing babies/toddlers. Very happy with our purchase!

Affordable and quality pram

We have bought 2 seater option of Baccani lusso pram after looking over many other options. The main reason for buying this pram was affordability as the second seat option is used not very frequently by us. We found this pram to be easy to use, not very large size when its about 2 pram seats and of very good quality. We are happy with our purchase and recommend this pram if someone looking after two seat pram option.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

I love this pram very grateful I found this pram

I felt very comfortable for my child's, very smooth easy to push and easy to assemble and is big pram very happy so much I have this for my child's .

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baccani Lusso Single to Double Pram compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Krystal

Krystal Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic pram for great value

This pram is stylish, easy to manoeuvre and super practical. I love having the option of a double pram configuration and that the bassinet can be on the top while in double configuration. The basket is amazingly spacious. Great value for money. We are very happy with our purchase.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability

Lexi

LexiSydney, NSW

Stylish and comfortable

Delivery was very fast and it was super easy to put together I got the bassinet and toddler seat and am using it as single under bubs number 2 gets here, my son loves it he’s so comfortable and the design is stylish I get so many compliments when I’m out, very easy to steer the huge basket is great and I can’t fault the customer service absolutely love my baccani lusso!

Purchased in March 2021 for $797.00.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your honest review Lexi

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Catherine jiang

Catherine jiangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good pram for my twins.

Very well made, large space for both seats. Easy to push around on different surfaces. My kids look very comfortable in it. Really good value of money. Enjoy it everyday.

It’s amazing

Quality of this product was super comfortable for my both kid’s they like to sit in this pram we can make bassinet as well we are very satisfied with this

Purchased in March 2021 for $797.00.

Chantelle

ChantelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money double pram

I tossed up about getting this pram for a couple of months and finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase it and I am so glad I did.

The pram is fantastic easy to use, Bub is very comfortable and it is easy to push. The shopping basket size is perfect allowing me to fit my baby bag underneath plus more. I have not used the second seat yet however I love being able to have the bassinet/ seat option.

This pram is fantastic value for money and the extras are awesome (mosquito net, shade cover and seat liner).

Would love if the Tray attachment was also available for the Lusso at some stage

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your honest review Chantelle.

WinT

WinTPerth, WA

Good double pram

This double pram fits my 4 yo and 1 yo.
Pros: Long backrest, Large shopping basket, Nice design, Can hold higher weight, Extendable hood,
Cons: The frame itself is slightly heavy for me and the seat can't be extended flat.

LizAz

LizAzPerth, WA

Delighted

Purchased in December 2020.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your honest review. We will look in to your feedback about new colour options.

Caitlin W.

Caitlin W.Griffith 2603, ACT

Stylish and Practical

We are really satisfied with our purchase. It is easy to pack up and down and not too heavy to lift in about out of the car. We really like the ample configurations available which ensure our toddler is not sitting too low to the ground and still enjoys going in the pram.

The clip on the seat is a little fiddly but not enough to deter us from buying another one.

Purchased in October 2020.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your honest review Caitlin.

Riarne

RiarneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with purchase

After looking at all the major baby shops for a suitable pram and being quite disappointed as each pram was overpriced and under-equiped with key features we ended up doing a google search and came across 'Baccani' brand.

We waited for the release of the Baccani Lusso Double and so glad we did - it ticks all the boxes. Especially love the large shopping compartment, high quality material and very effective suspension.

Purchased in December 2020.

Shani

ShaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This has been great for us!

We wanted a pram with a strong build, all terrain wheels, large basket for storage but has enough padding for comfort. The Lusso has all of this at a reasonable price. It is however a larger pram for this reason and does take up most of our boot space which we don't mind.

Purchased in January 2021 for $757.00.

Cameron W.

Cameron W.Northeast, VIC

Fantastic pram

This pram is solidly build, smooth to push and handles well. Very simple to fold up and assemble. You might struggle to fit it in the boot of small hatches but found it fits in ours with the rear wheels removed (very simple to attach/detach) overall fantastic value!

Purchased in February 2021 at baccani for $750.00.

Pam B.

Pam B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Pram, Great Quality

Great pram, light and easy to push , Bought it for my grandaughter as she is expecting her 2nd baby, Would recommend the pram to all great, ticks all the boxes

Tegan G

Tegan Gasked

Do the seats have any recline settings? For when toddlers fall asleep so I can lay them down? Thanks

CMD

CMDasked

I have a Corolla hatchback. Can this pram fit into the boot with the seat on? Also in the Baccani website it says preorder for May for Lusso model. When in May will it be dispatched? Has anyone tried preordering before?

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi CMD thanks for your inquiry. Pram fits Corolla hutch back with first seat attached. Currently Lusso black seat+bassinet on pre order. We still have Lusso grey in stock. Please visit website for more information. We aim to dispatch all pre order by first week of May. On average we get more than hundred pre orders for each batch.

Adelaide C

Adelaide Casked

How is this for taller parents? I’m worried that when I walk my ankles will hit the basket bar. I currently have a strider compact and hate how heavy it is and how hard to turn it is. Was looking at the kiddo vs uppababy vista for my next baby. How do they compare? Thank you

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thanks for your inquiry Adelaide. Maximum height of the handlebar is 108cm. Lusso is a easy push for 6.2' . You can download the full specs sheet on our website. https://www.baccaniprams.com.au/product/baccani-lusso-double-baby-pram-australia/ Anything else let us know.

KrisD
KrisD

I am 5'10 and haven't noticed any issues with basket. In regards to manoeuvrability, it is heavier than my previous pram (Baby Jogger Citi Mini) but I can still push with one hand most of the time and way better than a lot of the standard models that I tested.

Get an answer from our members and Baccani Prams representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle and Tandem
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesUnder-seat Storage