5Baccani Lusso 1

Ease of Packing & Storage

Titiana
TitianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product
Finest fabrics great features in duo mode.
Really happy for selecting this. Show details ·  1
Tenille S.
Tenille S.Darling Downs, QLD
  Lusso 1

Happy but could be better

Itd a beautiful pram to look at and the big basket is great. But the seating situation isnt the best. certain positions just arent practical safe or comfortable and the hoods dont cover much and keep folding themselves back even with the extension, its more of a shopping pram for looks. Show details
Skippy Prams
Skippy Prams   DM
Maddison P.
Maddison P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I purchased this back in June last year and everything was great!
I recently purchased a second seat (back in july) as my youngest is now too big for the bassinet, it was definitely a journey to recieve thats for sure as I received it today (mid Oct).
I have put it together and out it on the pram, it is different to the original seat, but still great sturdy pram all round! Show details ·  1
Daisy I.
Daisy I.
Iman
Iman

The best double pram

This double pram is a top choice for parents with its excellent design and build quality, outstanding functionality, comfortable seating arrangement for two, adjustable sun protection canopy, and generous storage space, making it perfect for shopping trips. Its reassuring safety features and convenient foldability add to its appeal, and I can't recommend it highly enough for families looking for a versatile and reliable double pram. Show reply
c&c r.
c&c r.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The perfect pram!

I did SO MUCH research into which pram was perfect for me, went to all the expos and tried all the prams, and this was the one that was perfect. The basket is perfectly massive, it's so easy to fold and fits in the boot of my Corolla so easily. All the mums at my mothers group are jealous of it and wish they had the same one. I recommend it to everyone ❤️ Show details ·  1
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Lusso 1

Perfect pram for 2 babies!!

My partner and I love our Baccani pram.
It's super easy to fold up and pop in the boot. The seat and bassinet simply click on and off so it's easy to assemble and disassemble.
The storage space is perfect for throwing my groceries in and best of all, my eldest loves being at the front and sitting up high cos he can 'see the world'.. The pram is easy to manoeuvre as well, unlike alot of double prams.. Show reply
Steph
Steph
Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Lusso 1

A pram to grow with the family

We purchased this pram to use for 2 kids 14 months apart. The basket is so roomy and the seating provides comfort for both babies. We can easily convert it to just a single pram which makes it even more versatile. It does take up a bit of room in our boot but the other benefits outweigh this small inconvenience. Only thing we have found is the hood on the seat doesn't stay extended easily. This also may be operator error. Show details ·  1
S Hendriks
S Hendriks
Abbie
AbbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
Matt C
Matt CCentral West, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Lusso 1

A 'stroll' in the park, we love our Lusso!

My wife and I are so happy with our Baccani Lusso pram. We took the risk and bought online and it paid off with Baccani.
We used the pram with the bassinet around the house for the first few weeks after birth lol so handy.
Fits in the boot of our sedan no worries. Everything works and the quality seems just as good, if not better than other $2000 brand prams out there. Show details ·  1
Sammi
Sammi2 posts

Great Pram

Thus pram feels really good quality and is not too big when used as a single pram. Easily fits in my i30 with room to spare for groceries and other things. Show reply
Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Good for the price

Good pram for the price but my 2 year old is quite tall so the seat isn’t really big enough for him, his head doesn’t fit under the canopy and he has to bunch his legs up a bit. Also for my newborn being completely reclined, the canopy doesn’t come over far enough to keep the sun or light out of her eyes. Aside from that, it has a good size basket underneath and easy enough to operate Show reply
Tiana
Tiana

So easy to use!

Easiest pram I have used! Absolutely love it. Can use it so many ways. Was worried about my 2.5 year old being too big as he has been in another pram but he fits so well! Show details ·  1
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Lena
Lena · Lusso 1

How do you get the 30 day trial?

JORDY9129
JORDY9129

I didn't get the trial

Just ask them they have great customer service and are quick at responding

Bianca
Bianca · Lusso 1

- Has anyone found that the handlebar not being able to extend, an issue? I'm not overly concerned but wanted to check.
- Regarding the seat canopy - Was also wondering if the hood of the canopy extends a bit more? The video mentions there's a window (section that you unzip on the back of the canopy) but nothing about extended material on the front of the canopy.
- I was also wondering if there is somewhere I can get a manual? I can't seem to see any on their website.
- Finally, I noticed that their dimensions when folded with seat is 20cm longer - but when looking at the video, it doesn't look that much longer than without seat - are they adding the extra foot rest as the 20cm assuming the footrest isn't folded back?
Thank you! :)

P_N
P_N · Lusso 1

Is this reasonably sized as a single pram? When you’re not using the double. I don’t want one that is HUGE

Baccani Prams
Baccani Prams   DM

Hi P_N you can check single Lusso measurements under product specs on our website. Refer link below. Anything else let us know. external link

Compare all Skippy Lusso listings
Convertible YesYes
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesReversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat StorageHeight-Adjustable Handle and Locking Front Wheels
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight12.2 kg9 kg
Suitable for RunningNo
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions55 x 65 x 98 cm55 x 65 x 98 cm