25Baccani Pletora

98% · 5697 · 1%
Easy to use and unfold
Durable wheels
Good manoeuvrability
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Baccani Pletora579 reviews
Rachel C
Rachel CNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Plus

Great pram! Highly recommended! So easy to use!

This is one of the best prams I have used. It is light and easy to push with great wheels and suspension.
Works great with the bassinet attachment. Lots of room underneath to store nappy bag. Being able to change the handle height works for me and my partner. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Roxy C
Roxy CNSWCentral West, NSW
  Fair Incentive Plus

Great Pram with everything we needed

This pram is a breeze to manoeuvre; around town, on paths, on our gravel roads where we live. Very easy and quick to pack up and down and to adjust on the go from seat to bassinet for a nice nap. Very happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
Malena BF
Malena BFQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Plus

Perfect pram for my little baby boy

We saw and tested this pram at a baby expo and decided to buy one since they were on sale. It's perfect for us because there's no extra accessory for the bassinet, it's a 2 in 1. Great quality and it works well in standard and rough terrain. My little one always falls asleep while in it. Show details ·  1
eka p.
eka p.
  Fair Incentive Plus

Good pram with reasonable price!

I have use this pram since my baby was a newborn. The pram is very easy to use (very light to push). The delivery time is very fast (two days) and very easy to assemble. It also comes with rain cover, mosquito net and bottle holder. I love this pram. Show details ·  1
Fran
Fran

Value for money

Pretty good for the price you pay. Good warranties too. We use our pram to walk mostly on the surrounding footpaths which are concrete. We walked on the beach with it once but did not do so well. Probably would have been better if we clicked the front wheels in straight instead of swivel. That's also a really handy function to have on the Pram. Amazing it also comes with rain cover, cup holder etc Show details ·  1
Bri
BriQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this pram

This pram is perfect for all types of terrain. It turns around really well and easy to use. Glad we chose this one! Show details ·  1
Josh
JoshNSWMid North Coast, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Plus

Quality Pram at a Reasonable Price

We have been very impressed with the overall quality and features of the Baccani Pletora. Order arrived quickly to regional NSW. The bigger wheels and suspension have worked well surprising well on the gravel roads around our place (being puncture proof is a nice touch too). Naturally on the paths in town it is a breeze and its easy to fold up and down when travelling. Being a 2-in-1, looking forward to getting some good use out of it. Show details ·  1
Tash Scerri
Tash Scerri
  Verified Plus

Perfect pram! Easy to use

This pram is amazing. It's steers super easily, good space in basket for shopping and easy to dismantle. It works great on grass too! 10/10 would reccomend Show details ·  1
Damanbir
Damanbir 2 posts

Very good product

Very good product. Value for money. Baby love the pram. Show reply
Jessf
JessfVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Plus

Great product so simple & easy

Love the simplicity of the pram, it’s so easy to collapse & reassemble. Literally takes 20 seconds to have it in or out of the car. My little man definitely approves within 2 minutes he’s always asleep. My partner loves how sleek the design is, an he feels comfortable as a new dad using it as well which is an added bonus, Show details ·  1
LJM
LJM
  Plus

A pram we still love almost 2 years on!

We have been so happy with our choice of pram. It’s sturdy, easy to get in and out of the car and my toddler is almost 2 and still content sitting in the pram. I also love that he can use the tray table attachment when we are out during meal times. It has good storage space underneath. Show reply
Dina
Dina

This is perfect ❤️

Very easy to use and happy to have it
My daughter loves it , she’s 2 years old now and the pram is very good now and like new Show details ·  1
The Takla Crew
The Takla CrewQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
Customer1020
Customer1020
  Verified Plus

Awesome pram!

Brilliant pram at a fantastic price that I believe is far better than the rest on the market.
Folds up easily and fits into our small car boot.
Bassinet is easily Adaptable.
Build quality is very high
Wheels and suspension are best on the market.
Flew with it recently and dismantled and assembled very easily. Show details ·  1
Shauna M.
Shauna M.

Incredible Pram! Will not leave the house without it

My pram is the best on the market for value. It came with all accessories I never even though of buying! My daughter is now almost 2 years old. She went from bassinet to forward facing in it and absolutely loves it! I recommend to all my expecting friends for their bubbas, as it folds well, great on all terrains and fits smoothly in the boot of my car! 10/10 best pram!! Show details ·  1
Cathalia
CathaliaNTDarwin, NT2 posts

GORGEOUS PRAM!

I love the set up of this pram! It makes my child comfortable and she really loves sitting on during our walks which is very handy for us parents. I have won this pram on a raffle and this makes my day whenever we go out travel, shopping, walking in the park. We just bring it everywhere. Very recommendable. Show details ·  1

Christine
Christine
  Fair Incentive Plus

Well thought out features and looks great

The well thought out, multiple features and optional extras sold us after months of searching. The bottle holder is a must (for Mum or bub), a food tray is very handy once bub starts eating. We also bought the mattress which was well used when bub was a newborn. The rain cover & mozzie net that fit underneath in the pram storage is very handy. As I'm critiquing - the wheels are better suited for walkways and shopping rather then roads or rough surfaces and we found the seat belt once bub sat up a little 'clunky' to use. Pram looks great and when we had an unexpected move and had to sell our pram last minute, it was snapped up quickly and held it's value well. :-) Show details ·  1
Sheydin
Sheydin3 posts

Love my pram!

For the price this pram is the best. Can go off road with ease! Always getting stopped and asked what kind of pram it is! Show details ·  1
Cat. V
Cat. VNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect 1st Pram

I really loved this pram. Purchased this pram for my first and only child in 2019. The fact that you can break everything down to simply wash and clean the whole item was a 10/10 for me. Show details ·  1
Kiranbrar
KiranbrarVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Plus

One of the best purchase I did for my lil one!!

Best pram I have ever used. Very smooth and folds really well ❤️ Can also fit in small car. I wish I could have used the same for my first kid. We love our pletora Pram. Show details ·  1
Winni W.
Winni W.3 posts

Love my pram

I live in a farm areas where most the surfaces is not flat, this pram performs well in all terrain regardless dirt, soil or sand etc. I am happy with the quality, my baby could sleep well in the pram when we go for a walk.
The only drawback for me is that the basket can’t stand alone likes a bassinet, it has to go with the whole pram. It’s okay but I prefer to just carry the basket with bubba sometimes. Show details ·  1
Amy
Amy2 posts
  Fair Incentive Plus

Great pram, particularly good if you need sturdy versatile wheels

Great pram for different terrains, the back wheels are big and the front has different suspension options.
Bubs is always happy in it, loved the bassinet option when he was young and now likes forward facing. Show reply
Patricia Matos
Patricia Matos
  Fair Incentive Plus

This pram is just great!

This pram is great! We have used it to take our baby pretty much everywhere at least three times a week. So, it's been an year now and the pram still performs as new. It is easy to put in up and dow. The size is perfect for our need. It small enough to fit in the trunk, to walk around narrow and small areas but still comfortable for our baby. If I could improve something, I would only make the space between the basket and the chair a bit higher. The size of the basket is great, but even the small baby bag gets stuck making it a bit difficult to take out when in a rush. Show details ·  1
Emily
Emily2 posts

Stylish and practical

Love our Pletora and so does our bubba. I can’t fault it, I love that I don’t have to store a bassinet and that it has multiple options for suspension. Show reply
Natalie J.
Natalie J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Cavallo

Compact pram, fits in any car!

I love my pram! It was recommended by a friend as a first time mum I had no idea. We’ve had it 6 months now and it’s so easy to use! It fit nicely in my hatchback and now even easier in my suv! It’s lightweight and I have just discovered it’s very very easy to clean! Show details ·  1
Ajit
Ajit
  Fair Incentive Plus

Build quality materials and feel is very nice. i will recommend this to everyone Show reply

Prity
PritySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Good quality and reliable

I am very happy with this pram and my girl loves it. I had different brand pram before but it was not good enough. My baby would cry whenever i put her in but now she enjoys her. Show details ·  1
Melinda95
Melinda95NSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Plus

The best pram on the market

I love everything about this pram except the fact that it has to be folded separately however for the price, functionality, the light weight of it it honestly doesn’t make any difference as I can get baby from car and put her in it with breeze. I can even hold baby whilst folding and putting pram in the boots it’s that light. Only issue is I can’t find a child seat board to fit it. It’s honestly the BEST pram for shopping. It beats bugaboo and all the big brands. Show details ·  1
Tanya H.

Love that it comes apart to wash Show details ·  1
vatsal V.
vatsal V.NSWSydney, NSW

Best Pram in the Market

We have research few prams for our first baby boy and while come across Baccani Pletora, I have one word for it “Outstanding performance”. What a smooth ride, convertible to bassinet and my son is now 18 months so can seat and enjoy. We bought few accessories such as food tray which can be quite useful when we travel and going to park. It’s not too pricy & easy to fold, put it in mycar boot. I would recommend Banccani Pletora for sure for a comfy ride for your kid. Fully Satisfied 10/10 Show details ·  1
Sujan Shrestha
Sujan ShresthaNTDarwin, NT

Perfect and convenient

Strong built quality, light weight and quality materials. Easy to assemble and Easy to move around, comfy cushion for baby and 100% on safety. Extra accessories are handy. They have great customer service and delivery was quick.
100% recommend to others. Show details ·  1
Krystal
Krystal
  Fair Incentive Cavallo

I love my Baccani Cavallo Pram and absoutely love it!

I love my Baccani Cavallo pram I got it 3 years when I had my daughter and about to use it again with my son. Cant fault the customer service with Baccani from the process to purchase the pram all the way to helping us get a new tyre through the warranty they were so fast and efficient and made it all effortless. I also love showing off how easy it is to pack it down for the boot of my car and then to pull it out when I need to use it I have had a lot of people passing by comment about what kind of pram is it as it looks so easy and practical to use. I have recommend the Baccani Pram to all my friends having babies and they all love their baccani prams too. Show details ·  1
Tahlia F.
Tahlia F.
  Fair Incentive Plus

If you're looking for a pram that ticks all the boxes, stop here!!

I searched high and low for the perfect pram, I discovered the Baccani Pletora and immediately knew this was the pram for us. From its sleek modern design to its many features, the suspension and handleing of all surfaces/terrain, plus the warranty. How can you go wrong? Nothing short of amazing and bub loves it too! Show details ·  1
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
  Fair Incentive Plus

This third time WAS a charm

I bought three prams within the space of four months trying to find the right one.
It’s perfect for us short mamma’s, is light weight yet feels sturdy enough for our toddlers. It fits perfectly in the boot of my car and is so easy to change from the bassinet to the sitting position. 10/10 would always buy from this brand Show details ·  1
Natasha G.
Natasha G.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Plus

Love our pram! Wish we bought it sooner

Love this pram, I wish we had it from birth! My son loves sitting up and watching the world go by On our walks, also comfy enough to have a quick nap! Smooth steering and suspension makes it a dream to push! Sometimes the front wheels do get caught on bumps though and don't go smoothly over them. Extra height in the seat would of been good though as he will grow out of it soon (he's 14months old) also hoping for a board/seat add on to become available so we can use the pram with the next baby too! Show reply
Tara H.
Tara H.

Amazing

My baby loves this pram
Easy to change positions for baby
Lightweight Show details ·  1

Parul P
Parul PNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Plus

So comfortable and easy to maneuver

Before buying this pram I did a lot of surveys and went to many shops to look out for the best pram.
I bought this after reading all the reviews and I am very happy with my decision.
Very comfortable for my baby from birth till now(2 years) . It is great in wet park as well.
Using it every single day rough and tough .
Great buy! Show details ·  1
Dinoop
Dinoop4 posts
  Plus

Bought one for a friend as a gift and they really love the look and quality of the product

Baby feels comfy I guess by the look of it. Show details ·  1
Nik
NikQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT

I’m so in love with my pram. It’s literally the easiest pram to push around.
The big wheels make it nice and smooth. Show details ·  1