Baccani Pletora

Baccani Pletora (page 3 of 12)

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (57) · No (23)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Eds M.

Eds M.South East Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait!

I have been researching for months on which pram to settle to until I came across the Baccani prams- checked their website and followed their instagram. I have compared it to other prams that are being sold on shops and have been convinced that Baccani will be the right choice. My baby is not yet put but have taken it on a stroll and have had no issues! It looks great too! Thanks Baccani! Bought it on sale with free accessories :)

2eyes

2eyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great asset!

I searched a long time for a great pram that was worth spending on, we gained way more with the Pletora and the sale gave us free accessories..winning! Hubby loves it too!

savage c.

savage c.Northern Region, NSW

Seems incredible.

My husband and I are really happy with how quickly the pram came. It took a week and it was Christmas week. We are really impressed with how easy it is to turns and how smooth it is. Our baby hasn't come yet so we haven't tested it fully but we have put a doll in it and pushed it around and it seems perfect.

Alex Renshaw

Alex RenshawPerth, WA

Perfect pram for my first bub!

I am very happy with my pram purchase. It is stylish, it looks great, and was very affordable when compared to other prams on the market. I have taken it through all grass, dirt, and gravel and it is easy to push and moves smoothly on all surfaces. The pram itself was extremely quick and easy to set up and figure out how to use. It packs away quickly and easily which is a huge benefit to a new mum! This pram is very high quality and the inclusion of all the accessories was a great unexpected bonus!

Ashleigh

AshleighCentral Queensland, QLD

Very Happy!

I have just unpacked and set up the Baccani Pletora for the upcoming birth of my 4th child. I am very happy with the simplicity of putting it together and gave it a little test drive. It was very easy to move around and found the suspension definitely helps make bubs ride a lot smoother. The quality of the pram appears to be great and I cannot wait to use it once bub has arrived. I love the size of the storage compartment and the fact the pram is both a pram/bassinet all in one...so handy! The quality of service from Baccani was amazing - they were very helpful, fast to reply to any of my emails/questions while purchasing my pram and speed of delivery was exceptional. So far my experience with Baccani has been 10/10!

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thanks Ashleigh for your amazing review.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
M. Nielsen

M. NielsenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Stylish and functional!

We are very happy with the Pletora! Living on a farm, the tyres and suspension makes a big difference as well as taking it into town. Bub seems happy and comfy!

kirst

kirst Canberra 2600, ACT

Very impressed

Really great quality and easy to assemble, just as good as the more expensive brands on the market. Light weight and compact, fits in my vw golf. Love this pram

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Its a great pram !

I find the pram to be perfect for my newborn. I have bought the adapters to attach my maxi cosi and baby seems perfectly comfortable.And the brakes are sturdy. The only small issue is that when I store it in the boot of my sedan it seems to be taking most of the space which I think most of the prams might be doing.
So yes I think it was well worth my money!

sallyparente

sallyparenteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality pram with a great price!

Sarah S.

Sarah S.

Great pram, can't wait to try it out

Although I haven't had a chance to use the pram yet as the baby hasn't been born, it looks nice and sturdy, and I love that it's all in one so that I don't have a separate bassinet once the baby gets older.

The wheels are huge! I'm hoping this means it will be nice and sturdy for all the walking I hope to do.

elT

elT

Great value, stylish pram

Bubs hasn't been born yet so still need to see how it goes in daily use. So far, we're very happy with the look, build quality, functionality etc. Love the bassinet feature and all the included extras. It's not the smallest pram so make sure to check you're OK with the overall/fold down size. Overall very happy so far!

Tamar

TamarPerth, WA

Excellent Product! Super happy with it :)

We are super impressed with the prams performance in being able to be used on pretty much any surface. Suspension allows for the extra added comfort for both child and person pushing the pram. It's a quality product and couldn't have asked for anything more!

Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

Our Dream Pram!!!

Pram arrived within the next few days after ordering online. Easy to assemble and the seat can be easily converted to bassinet by just unclipping a few clips. Pram is lightweight, easy to push and comes with big sturdy wheels. Love all the free accessories that came with it when we purchased ours. Very happy with the Pletora, an absolute bargain for a high quality product. Highly recommend.

Love it!

Very satisfied with this pram. Both my partner and I are very happy. It is the perfect size and I love that it is a bassinet and stroller seat in one.

Amit Y.

Amit Y.Perth, WA

It's simply the best pram.

Ordering online via the website was simple, my item arrived well packaged and quite quickly. great products of high quality, competitive prices. Really great experience. I would highly recommend Baccani Pletora.

Tonya S.

Tonya S.asked

Hi all. Just needing some help with the accessories ect.. can we use the seat liner at all times ? E.g with the bassinet mattress in place ? It doesn’t seem to lay flat that’s all.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Tony. You can use the seat liner in bassinet configuration if you are not using a mattress. Please unclip the harness and lay straps beside, before placing the mattress to avoid any humps . If you need more info do not hesitate to contact us on 1300475847.

Rachel

Rachelasked

Hello, I was just wondering if your extra hoods fit on all baccani prams - the cavallo and pletora? ie if I wanted to buy a pletora, if I also purchased an extra red hood, would it fit? Thank you!

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Rachel, Sorry for the late reply. Yes red canopy fits Pletora . If you have further questions please reach us via FB or Instagram for quick response.

Katie M.

Katie M.asked

Just wondering what the height of the seat is and what age/height of child it's recommended to go up to? Also are you able to try it home and return if not happy?

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Katie, Thanks for your inquiry. Height of the seat is 49cm. Age limit is 3 years. you can try our 14 days free home trial. If this is not the right one for you please e mail us with your order number to initiate the return. Please click the link below for more information. https://www.baccaniprams.com.au/read-more/

Get an answer from our members and Baccani Prams representatives