Baccani Pletora

Baccani Pletora (page 4 of 12)

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (57) · No (23)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great buy

We Havent had the baby yet, but we are so far impressed with our Pletora pram! Really simple to put together and carries all the features of prams double the cost. I love the qaulity finishes and the large stable wheels. Thanks Baccani:)

Wendy

Wendy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money

This pram is very easy to manoeuvre and comfortable to push. It looks good and is very light to lift. Great value for money and has a lot of extras. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend!

Jen

JenMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing

What a beautiful, light weight pram. My baby loves this pram as soon as bubba is in the pram bubba is fast asleep. I would not look any further for a pram as this one has everything you need. Very helpfully staff.

Highly recommend:)

Hiba

HibaPerth, WA

Slwoly loving the pram!

When I first opened the box I wasn't in love with the pram, but slowly it grew on me. It is a bit big for what I thought It was going to be but it is very easy to move and looks very stylish.

Thank you for your recommendation.

A pram for every mother and Bub.

Very smooth and easy to control and fold for transport. I like its convertible seat/bassinet which is very convenient. Moreover all the necessary accessories that every parent needs are included in the package. I highly recommend this product to every parent.

Thank you for your recommendation.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
zoe.reviews

zoe.reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value pram!

This is the best value pram on the market! I wanted both the bassinet and seat option but didn't want to pay for two seperate seats. I love this is a two in one pram! Also love how big and durable the rear wheels are!

Good purchase

Sturdy wheels and comfy stroller.
Ability to convert to bassinet is an advantage.
Good extras including food tray ( although I had to sacrifice other items to get the tray as it was not originally included in extras)

Khalil

KhalilSydney, NSW

Better than I expected

It is very easy to move around on all kinds of surfaces. Very easy to fold as well.
Assembly was quite smooth and its very easy to disassemble it.
The only down is that it's a bit on the heavier side and the rear wheels are quite big. But those are things you can live with. Overall, it's probably the best value pram available IMHO.

Kira

KiraSydney, NSW

Love it

The pram is beautiful, very easy and simple to put together. I love the bassinet! Nice quality, perfect for my little one. Great product would definitely recommend this thank you

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pram, great price!

This pram is very easy to manoeuvre and comfortable to push. It’s very stylish too and comes at a fraction of the price of other high end prams. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend!

Akin O.

Akin O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Luxury pram for a fraction of the cost!

When searching for prams I’m glad we stumbled across Baccani as we are very happy with the pram. Its wheels and swivel help move it around very easily and its height/handle bar positions are great for tall people as well. The look is beautiful, it has a classic feel but does not skip on functionality. The seat/bassinet is very convenient and as far as we can tell, the baby find its very comfortable so that’s a plus. This pram was very easy to put together as well so that made it better.

One thing I’d say is when flattening the pram, the bassinet doesn’t allow it to be as flat if still connected, so it’d be great if it could be compacted without removing it (unless I’m not doing it right).

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you for your recommendation. You can fold the pram in bassinet configuration. Please send us a message to send you further instructions.

Marpav

MarpavSydney, NSW

Stylish and Exceptionally Well-Built

We are delighted with our Pletora! This is a very stylish pram with lots of basket space, excellent swivel action and amazing construction allowing conversion from a bassinet. Highly recommended!

Woo supper in love

I borough this baccani pram online and it’s very easy to assemble. Baccani pram is perfect for us as well as baby. It’s very convert to use, even the baby love too. I recommend this product for all.

Hannah W.

Hannah W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wow!

Easy to put together, very stylish and great to use! Works just as good as some of the top brands for a fraction of the price! I love it. Shipping was very fast awell.

Paigeypie1

Paigeypie1Mid North Coast, NSW

So beautiful

The pram took a while to come in the mail but once it came I was so happy. It looks well made with branding on the leather handle and wheels.

Tonya S.

Tonya S.asked

Hi all. Just needing some help with the accessories ect.. can we use the seat liner at all times ? E.g with the bassinet mattress in place ? It doesn’t seem to lay flat that’s all.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Tony. You can use the seat liner in bassinet configuration if you are not using a mattress. Please unclip the harness and lay straps beside, before placing the mattress to avoid any humps . If you need more info do not hesitate to contact us on 1300475847.

Rachel

Rachelasked

Hello, I was just wondering if your extra hoods fit on all baccani prams - the cavallo and pletora? ie if I wanted to buy a pletora, if I also purchased an extra red hood, would it fit? Thank you!

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Rachel, Sorry for the late reply. Yes red canopy fits Pletora . If you have further questions please reach us via FB or Instagram for quick response.

Katie M.

Katie M.asked

Just wondering what the height of the seat is and what age/height of child it's recommended to go up to? Also are you able to try it home and return if not happy?

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Katie, Thanks for your inquiry. Height of the seat is 49cm. Age limit is 3 years. you can try our 14 days free home trial. If this is not the right one for you please e mail us with your order number to initiate the return. Please click the link below for more information. https://www.baccaniprams.com.au/read-more/

Get an answer from our members and Baccani Prams representatives