Baccani Pletora

Baccani Pletora (page 5 of 8)

Listing monitored by Baccani Prams

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (59) · No (25)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Leelee
LeeleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for!

So happy with my decision to purchase this pram! Excellent quality materials, lightweight and very easy to manoeuvre. Comes with lots of free extras other brands make you buy, including mosquito net, rain cover, foot muff and cup holder.
My one loves his rides around the neighbourhood, even on rough terrain he is very content in the bassinet. I know it will last us for many years to come. Bonus was that in buying this pram I supported an Australian Business! Highly recommended.

Emma Francis
Emma FrancisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and convenient!

This pram has been excellent for us. It's easy to assemble, put up and down and light enough for anyone to use. We have had our pram from the first model and it still works perfectly.
Customer service were quick and easy when the handle split - sent out a new handle.

Thanks for the great review and recommendation

Amazing pram, great value !

Couldn’t be happier with the Baccani Pletora. Such a great pram and always get many compliments on the sleek design. Highly recommend to anyone and such a great price compared to many others on the market.

A M M
A M MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love that it converts easily between seat and bassinet and the maroon colour Is beautiful. The delivery was super quick and I was amazing at how easy it was to put the pram together.

Libby Hayes Libby Hayes
Libby Hayes Libby HayesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best all in one pram

Love love love that our pram is an all in one. The fact that it has a bassinet and coverts to a standard seat is so convenient.
My only wish was that it folded smaller but that doesn’t take away from how much we love it.
I regularly take the material off and wash it, and it comes up brand new every time.

Thanks for the great review and recommendation

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love our Baccani Pram!

We are so happy with our Baccani Pram, not only does it look very stylish but its functional and most importantly handles beautifully. The pram is easy to manoeuvre over any surface, particularly bumps on the footpath. It is convenient having a pram that can be used with our baby car seat and also changes so easily from bassinet to pram chair. All the accessories are of high quality and we look forward to many great adventures using the Baccani Pram. Price and quality are a stand out, I HIGHLY recommend this pram.

Fellicia J.
Fellicia J.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy! The best pram I have ever owned.

This is one of the best prams I have ever purchased. Easy to adjust, to open and close and push. I have been pushing it around one handed, and it handles just as well. Quite large when folded, but opens and closes easily, so not a bad compromise. Also the extras are great. Especially the mattress! So easy. I could be out at a friend's place and stay the night and aways have a bassinet ready to go for bub to sleep comfortably in.

Avni I.
Avni I.Perth, WA

Fantastic Pram!

Rebecca Hambilton
Rebecca HambiltonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love this pram! It ticks all the boxes.

Taylor
TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service.

I can not fault Baccani at all. I ordered a pram almost 2 years ago and loved my pram, had no problem with it. Unfortunately the clip to attach the seat had started to fail so emailed to let them know and within a week I had a new pram. Thank you again!

Happy mum

This is a product that you can spend your money without a regret. Fast delivery, easy to assemble and trouble-free handling. I don't have to worry about my child's safety. Happy baby happy mum :)

gul r.
gul r.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FUNtastic

I ordered Baccani Cavallo Red and I'm absolutely in love with it.. Im having my first baby and hence this is my first experience with all the baby stuff and I can proudly say that THIS decision has definitely been the BEST one.. Love the quality, the comfort, the design and the ease of moving it around.. Can't wait to travel overseas with my baby in this super stylish stroller and even planning to get another one for my Nephew..

Thank you for your recommendation.

Best Pram on the market, So light and user friendly. Folds up so easily! im in love with it :)

Folds up/down with 1 button, Breaks extreamly well, smooth ride withe the adjustable shocks, Easy forward/rear facing seat with 2 buttons. Super lightweight and compact. Not to mention Looks AMAZING!!!

Veronica
VeronicaKimberley, WA

Good pram

Really good pram when I received them in 2018. I really recommend for any new Mum out there.free delivery when I proses mine and you can also choose the colour the way you want them.

Exactly as described!

Very happy with this pram. Was unable to find many reviews on the pram when i first purchased it, however since I have received the pram, I am very satified. The pram is very light and easy to use and very good value for money, especially with all the accessories that come with it.

Phoebe
PhoebeGippsland, VIC

Great Pram

Thank you for your recommendation.

Great pram only couple minor issues

Having trouble folding the pram
Front wheels need to be a little bigger
Front wheels get stuck on things and pram nearly flips
My baby loves the pram though
Great colour range
Practical and has great little features

Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Pram !!!

I strongly recommend this pram. Is really light, an excellent material (strong wheels and breaks) easy to fold as well as to switch position. Bub’s just love the pram comfort.

Nati Giovanaz
Nati GiovanazSydney, NSW

Perfect!

Very good pram. Strong weels, safety, easy to push, easy to clean and simple to install. Very comfortable for baby and beautiful. Its possible use for long time and the baby can relax. We recommended ❤

Best of both worlds

Nicole A.
Nicole A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Pram Experience !

Having reviewed online, I ordered this pram before my Bub’s arrival this month. The pram arrived on time with the help of Baccani’s supportive staff and my 3 weeks’ old bub is loving it.
Who says Prams are good for outdoor use only? As a new mom I’m getting lots of comfort having the bub in the pram during day time. The pletora bassinet is so useful and I would recommend this product 100%.
Nicole (SA)

Jamee
JameeSydney, NSW

Love my Baccani Pram

My partner and I are very satisfied with our Baccani Pram.
It was really easy to put together, relatively lightweight, strong wheels, stylish and well made.
I Highly recommended Baccani Prams.
❤❤❤

Thank you for your recommendation.

Stylish and practical, love it!

I stumbled across an ad for this pram online and gee am I glad I did! After reading the great reviews I decided to go ahead with the purchase. The delivery was very quick and price was amazing considering it looks and performs better than other expensive prams I’ve tried. The customer service team were very helpful in addressing the questions I had. Overall I’m more than happy with this pram and will be recommending to friends and family.

Simone
SimoneMid North Coast, NSW

High quality, stylish, practical and great value pram!

Wonderful and versatile pram

This pram is light and easy to set up, and change the direction. Our baby used it until he was 8 months, at which point we left the country and it was too big to travel with. It is very good for cross country and our baby would easily fall asleep in it. Only draw back is it took a lt of space in the trunk.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Saraasked

Hi, is Maxi Cosi Mico Plus (Isofix) compatible with the pram?

T S
T S

Hi Sara, Yes Mico plus is compatible with our adapters. Regards

Sara

@Baccani, is the mico plus isofix compatible to it, because i see there are 2 different versions. Does only the no isofix mico plus work or the isofix mico plus as well?

@ T S, thanks for your try however that link is not helpful to answering my question. I have read that

Haley
Haley asked

Does the mountain buggy protect capsule fit the adapters. Can the foot muff be used with the bassinet?

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Haley thanks for your inquiry. We have not tested above capsule with our adapters. Please refer the list of compatible capsules attached below. Footmuff is not compatible with bassinet configuration. You have to purchase bassinet cover under Pletora accessories. Regards

Nuna Pipa and Nuna KLIK Plus.
Maxi Cosi Titan
Maxi Cosi Mico Plus
Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
Maxi Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
Joie Gemm Joie i-Gemm ( not compatible with Lusso double configuration second seat front facing)
Cybex Cloud Q

Kris
Kris

Hi, Maxi Cosi Mico any models from 2014? For example Maxi cosi mico 30 as well?

Yes correct any Maxi Cosi from 2014 is compatible with the pram. Regards

Tonya S.
Tonya S.asked

Hi all. Just needing some help with the accessories ect.. can we use the seat liner at all times ? E.g with the bassinet mattress in place ? It doesn’t seem to lay flat that’s all.

Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Hi Tony. You can use the seat liner in bassinet configuration if you are not using a mattress. Please unclip the harness and lay straps beside, before placing the mattress to avoid any humps . If you need more info do not hesitate to contact us on 1300475847.

Get an answer from our members and Baccani Prams representatives