Baccarat Cuisine Pro Diamond 9 Frypan

Baccarat Cuisine Pro Diamond 9 Frypan

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

1.5
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity

Customer
Customer

This is not for cooking!

I got this pan as it was supposed to be super durable and easy to use according to the company. It’s a pain to use as all the food gets caught in the dimples in the bottom of the pan. After months of use the coating has all started to come off. I don’t want to have to worry about the maintenance of this pan I just want cooking my food. I would not purchase this pan again in fact I hate it. I just wanted a pan that was nonstick, was excellent quality and is easy to maintain. Sadly this is not it!!

Purchased in for $99.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
  • Even Heat DistributionNo
  • Non-Stick Longevity5 months - 1 year
Wallis
WallisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot clean this thing!!!! Everything sticks in the dimples in the bottom

I hate this very expensive frypan. The bottom is all dimpled and trying to clean it is a nightmare. The dimples fill up with blackened gunk after cooking that you cannot get out without a ridiculous amount of time scrubbing. I purchased a special silicone cleaning pad especially for this pan but it is useless. You have to get all the dimples clean or your next meal will have bits of black coming up as you cook. Never purchasing a dimpled pan again.

Purchased in .