3Baccarat Granite

2.5

35% · 3256 · 62%

Squis
SquisPerth, WA8 posts

It’s the best non stick pan

I got the 30cm fry pan and it’s a dream to cook with. No oil needed. Love the silicon handle which does not get hot or slippery. Real easy to clean with a soft cloth because nothing sticks to the pan. Good sturdy weight Show details
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Geri D
Geri DCanberra 2600, ACT

These pans are amazing! Highly recommended

These pans are great, they really are non stick, food doesn't get stuck! The pans aren't too heavy and food cooks evenly. They are breeze to clean. Can't recommend highly enough. Show details
Neri
Neri2 posts

Best ever!

I bought my Baccarat granite frying pan on sale and have used it at least once every day ever since--I love it!

You just break your eggs into the cold pan, drop bacon beside them, cook on the stove top while you are making your coffee--and eggs and bacon cook perfectly and slide out leaving virtually spotless pan behind them. A gentle wipe with warm water cleans it completely.

I also cook successful stir fries in it with minimal oil--and have used it for a quick toasted sandwich too! No sticking--ever!

Steve
Steve2 posts

Terrible Fry Pan

Purchased Fry Pan for Christmas present. Very unimpressed with Pan. Followed retailers instructions not to use Olive Oil or the Spray Oils, only used a little bit of vegetable oil. All foods began sticking within the first 2 months. Cleaned pan by wiping out with paper towel whilst it was still warm, followed instructions on seasoning Pan for the first time. Certainly not scratch resistant. Wonder if will be replaced as it states LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!!!!!

Mrs L
Mrs L2 posts

Perfect. Can't live without it

I use saute pan and small fry pan most days of the week. Very easy to cook with and super easy to clean. I suggest cooking without any oil (as recommended by retailer). If want to add oil (particularly olive oil), add it after cooking. Suggest cleaning and rinsing in hot/warm water. If using detergent, may need to oil pan afterwards. I do not use detergent, as pans clean very well without it. Planning to purchase an additional size.

David
DavidLaunching Place3 posts

Does not suit "all cooktops"

My Baccarat Stone frying pan (base about 15 cm, contact area about 13 cm) only works on the smallest "ring" (about 15cm) on my AEG induction hob. Other products - for example Le Creuset and Arcosteel Stonehenge - work on any "ring".

Bronwyn
Bronwyn3 posts

Baccarat granite - the best

I've had my set for almost 4 years now and I won't use anything else! No need to use oil but if you do, just make sure it's not spray oil (they told me this when I bought it) it cooks perfectly anytime, doesn't stick and it so easy to clean, just needs a wipe! Couldn't recommend highly enough!

Glenrae
GlenraeSydney, NSW6 posts

I'm about to buy more

The best I've ever used. I have been making omelettes regularly. No oil needed. Just magically slides from pan when ready. I wipe it clean with damp sponge and it's perfect for the next use. I've used it for fillet steak with perfect results.

Perry
Perry

stickiest non-sticky pot ever

Should have read the bad review before buying. I followed the seasoning instructions for first time usage. But after 2/3 days. It sticks like hell.

My last non-sticky pot cost $20 and last for less than a year. But this one $90 (after 70% off) just 2 days.

And they refuse to refund or replace or even fix it. 'Apparently' it is the customer's fault and they are 'sure' the customer seasoning it wrong or used the wrong oil or cooked the wrong veggies...

Just terrible. Should label it stick-like-hell instead of misleading non-sticky. It is only non-sticky when you put in several litres of oil to let everything float and nothing touches the surface.

Too bad the least star is one star. Should be zero star.

Alex
Alex

Says last a lifetime, yeah right

I bought my bacarat rock set 2 years ago. The fry pans got so messed up. The first time i bought fry pan, they didn't mention that if you cook with olive oil, pan will stick. After while pan stuck like crazy. We took back then they said don't use olive oil when cooking. Excuse but if i cant use olive oil (healthies oil), why bother? Wish they would have told me when i bought whole set. Now I'm on my 3rd bacarat frying pan and I'm done. 6 months tops. Never again.

Ka R.
Ka R.Wentworth Falls16 posts

Baccarat Granite Heatflex Frypan

Marvellous. I've had some frypans before but nothing measures up to the quality of this one. I've had it for a month now, and I've been so impressed I bought two more. A smaller one for home and one for our rental. I'll let you know if it starts failing, but all good so far. It's now July 2018, and the frypan is still going well. I cook with a wooden spoon and plastic spatula and nothing sticks.

Lucinda
Lucinda

Everything sticks. Appalling

I followed all instructions on seasoning the pan for the first time. And like others my first item was an egg. I couldn’t not get it off the bottom of the pan. No matter what I cool it all sticks. Very disappointing for a relatively expensive pan.

Cecille
CecilleNarara

Very disappointed

Not all pieces of the 6 piece set works on my Miele induction cooktop. Some start out ok but once moved on the cooktop it looses contact and stops working. Baccarat no it is a problem and has supposedly made changes to their cookware but have just purchased a baking dish to use on cooktop and it does not work either. Very disappointed.

Debbie T
Debbie T

Granite frypan ......amazing

Recently upgraded from stoneware to granite well the CSO was on the money we have not used oil in over 4 weeks in our pan and the even dispersed heat is perfect for the cluttered cooktop.

Loveing cooking

Sebel
SebelBrisbane9 posts

Expensive STICKY Non Stick!

Like others, I followed all instructions to ensure this pan was ready for its first use. So in goes an egg and that was the last I saw of it in one piece before I had to destroy it while trying to get it out of the pan.

As these are expensive, I persisted but unless I deep fry with it, everything will stick unless you over cook the cr*p out of it so it releases. Mine also had a high (buckled?) center so everything wanted to move to the edges. I bought a Crofton pan from Aldi as a cheap replacement and it just kills these pans on all levels. I've tossed in into the Camping gear now, maybe I'll get some value out of it before it goes to the tip.

Carolinegal
CarolinegalTweed Heads

So much for non-stick

I have had the frypan for less than a year and every thing sticks and burns. Was never advised of any special instructions on cleaning or usage by the shop assistants but have looked after the pan regardless. My $20 Coles frypan in better than this one :(

Rach
Rach

Great at first

This pan was great at first but after 2 years has become quite pitted. When making a frittata last night, the handle snapped off on removal from the oven, not at the join point either - guess it wasn't meant to go in the oven ... won't be buying this brand again.

Mezz
MezzMelbourne3 posts

Wonderful and easy to use

Told not to use spray oils when I purchased the pan. Medium heat to be used and allow the pan to heat up. The packing does say dishwasher safe but the lady who served me suggested hand washing if I didn’t use the better quality dishwasher powders. The powders can be harsh. I hand was anyway. I have been really happy with the pan.

Belle
BelleBrisbane4 posts

Love my Baccarat Granite Saute Pan

I am satisfied with all my cooking results.

Sometimes i dont need to use any cooking oil. I cook everything in this saute pan. Mainly Filipino dishes fried rice. Chicken adobo. Beef stew. Frying. Stir fry. This saute pan is all around. U don't need to buy a set as this saute pan is just like a chef pan or a wok or a frying pan.

And this is so easy to clean.

Had this for 3 months now and still looks new.

This is a good pan as long as u take care of it properly. I dont use steel i only use silicones and wood spoons and thongs. And clean it with just a plain sponge.

The cook
The cookKallangur2 posts

Bad

I also agree, after only 2 years the 'non stick' is pitted and impossible to clean, was great brand new, but for the price did not last any better than a cheap junk pan, just a rip off! When I spoke to [name removed] they said it was my fault I used olive oil on it - WHAAAT!?!? I 'cured in accordance with the instructions, I never ever use the stove on high, so don't over heat it, but it has not only pitted, but it now does not heat evenly!

Jacky
Jacky

Fabulous roasting pans

I bought a set of 2 granite roasting pans about 6 months ago. They are the best. Burnt on juices & foods just wipe off. And they regularly get put in the dishwasher, and are as good as new. Love them.

Neil
Neil

Briallant

Bought a full set for 399 at 70% discount and what a deal. Love the items,never stick, no more oil, and they heat up fast and even. Personally,for me,just briallant

k92836843
k92836843AU8 posts

Best frying pan ever

I just installed a new induction stove and needed a new fry pan so I bought the 32cm one on special at House. I don't use much oil at all but I did heed the advice of the salesperson to not use olive oil and haven't had a problem.

This weekend we fried eggs and they slid around the pan. Washing up is a breeze and all the residual tomato and turmeric stains just wash off with a sponge. Just waiting for the sales to come back so I can go buy some more.

Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Swiggo
Swiggo3 posts

Worst frying pan i ever bought

THINK AGAIN BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT. The pan and its abilities are a massive disappointment. Its only claim of 'non-stick' could not be achieved. Even when you abide by the meticulous oiling process outlined by the sales person. It is the equivalent to buying a watch that doesn't have the ability to tell the time.

Pintsize
PintsizeAU11 posts
Sadaf
Sadaf2 posts

Bad Refund Policy

The refund policy of Robin's kitchen is absolutely terrible. I did an impulsive buy at their store on Sunday for the set of Baccarat Pots , however realized the next day, after looking at their care instructions online, that it wont be suitable for my lifestyle. On Monday I called up asking if I could return the unopened box.

I had to wait till the next day for the manager to come in , who refused, saying that they don't offer refunds.

In a dooming economy it is very unfair to refuse refund to a customer who has a change of mind in 24 hours. Where are the consumer protection rights? It had costed us $300 which is a huge setback.

Very disappointed by the no-customer service.

Dinesh
Dinesh

KK1
KK1

Never buy Baccarat pans!

I purchased a Baccarat frying pan due to it promising a 'lifetime guarantee'. I used it exactly as per the instructions, but before long the non-stick coating began to flake, and it always domed in the middle of the pan (which I ignored). I have another, smaller Baccarat pan that has been fine, despite similar use. When I complained to Robin's Kitchen (where I purchased it), the manager said I had 'punished' it and then the head office refused to honour the guarantee. I will never buy this brand again, nor will I ever shop at Robin's Kitchen.

Bronson
Bronson

DISSAPOINTED

I purchused a baccarat fry pan from house in chadstone treated poorly. Was told i cooked fry pan high heat to high ruined it. Pan was 6months old. With so called lifetime warranty all i wanted was an exchanged as product was faulty I have purchused many baccarat items never had any drama. BUT WILL NEVER BUY FROM HOUSE AGAIN NOR PURCHUSE BACCARAT ITEM OF ANY SORT EVER AGAIN.

CHEFFJEFF
CHEFFJEFFBangalow

This is the worst 'non-stick' frypan you could ever buy

I bought a large and small Baccarat granite, having had lots of their products before I expected this would be good value and do a great job as always. The products surface worked for about a week then proceeded to begin to stick with bacon and eggs being the worst. I did everything I was advised to do in respect to use and cleaning, but to no avail. 3 months later I have thrown them out.

Bluey
BlueySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

A must have

A must have item. It does perfect ham omelettes. Cheese doesn't stick. It does as advertised. The silcon handle is very comfortable. I will be buying more of their products in future.

gadgetQueen
gadgetQueen2 posts

What a excellent product

I have now been using my granite frypans for the past 3 years. My only bad comment is that they weren't around 3 years ago when I was spending money here there and everywhere on rubbish, money wasting frypans

The using process was explained to me and I follow it to a T. I dont leave it on a high heat any longer then I have to.

Well worth the money.

Jenny
Jenny

Horrible pan

The non stick finish started wearing off after 4 months. I was extremely careful following the care and use instructions after damaging a friend's pan because i didnt understand how to look after non-stick pans. When i enquired in store, was asked (quite accusingly) whether i had ever even once used spray oil, metal utensils, or let the heat get too high, because, if i had done that even once, then the pan would become damaged. What sort of pan is worth paying that much for if they are so delicate you basically cant cook with them? I went and bought one from woolies, and thats lasted fine so far, and cost one eighth of the price.

Wing
Wing6 posts

Margie
MargieFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

A load of money down the drain

I bought the granite cast aluminum 30cm pan with glass lid about two years ago. The surface looks burnt,wrinkled and is lifting, (into my me with every mouthful of food) Very disappointed as was told it would last longer than it has. Its a useless piece of kitchen equipment than I can't and wont use because the pieces coming off the surface is probably cancer forming too. I have no intention of taking it back to the store after reading all the reviews, because it looks pointless.

Nipper
Nipper

So good but really so bad

Used 5 times followed instructions and now food sticks to base I was talked into the purchase by staff at local house outlet who assured me I would not be sorry.

Kathy P
Kathy PSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Cliff38
Cliff38Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD6 posts

Granite Baccarat warranty is dodgy

Bought a Baccarat granite frypan & within less than a year everything sticks to it & when I asked at Robins kitchen about warranty the first thing they asked was if I used spray oil. When I said I had she said the warranty was void. Would have been good if I was told about spray oil when I purchased the pan & I believe that it is just an excuse not to honour the warranty anyway. Beware, the granite fry pans are not worth buying & the warranty is even dodgier.

I probably wont be going back to Robins Kitchen to buy anything in a hurry either.