Bagworld

Bagworld

Great service from Bagworld

I've purchased a couple of bags from Bagworld. The most recent time my bag had a slight manufacturing fault. Once I contacted Bagworld and provided the proof they assisted me most professionally and with fantastic speed.
The product is good and the service is great. Their range is extensive. My next bag will be purchased at Bagworld

Just what I needed!

A perfect all in one bag for working in the city. Lots of little easy access compartments and fits comfortably when the laptop is in the bag.

Great price and made quite well. Delivered very quickly for free. Will buy from Bagworld in the future for sure.

Cheap Branded Bags with excellent Delivery

The site provides branded bags at a really good and discounted price. I was looking for a specific bag and had searched local stores for it. It was available in Harvey Norman however the price was quite high. Then I came across Bag World and it was available there for really cheap. The price was very reasonable and I purchased Samsonite bags immediately. The delivery was also very fast with no extra charge. Loved the site and would recommend anyone who is looking for bags.

Excellent Service from Bagworld

I just ordered some US TSA locks for my bags, so that US authorities can open them and relock them, rather than just cut the locks off like on my last trip. The Bagworld website was easy to use. Communication was fantastic, response was extremely fast and delivery happened very quickly with very clear tracking updates along the way. All round a great experience. Well done guys.

Excellent Service and Price

I’ve purchased 3 bags (2 x suitcases and 1 c travel backpack) from here over the last year and have had excellent fast service each time. So much cheaper than buying in the shops. Highly recommended.

Amazing customer service

In last 3 months I have made 2 online purchases from Bagworld: 3 suitcases, 2 backpacks. Not only are prices very competitive, their customer service is equal with the best I have ever received: responsive, courteous and timely.

Refreshing

I ordered a duffle bag from Bagworld on the weekend. I immediately received email confirmation, and again when despatched with tracking. The bag arrived in just a few days: I was very impressed with value and customer service after having a less than impressive experience on a competitors site.

Excellent value, excellent service

I ordered a flight bag from Bagworld a few days ago. I immediately received email confirmation, and again when despatched with tracking. The item arrived in just a few days: I was more than happy and impressed with quality and value, Couldn't ask for anything better.

Great Product & Price!

Thank you Bagworld the product was great and price!! I also received Free Delivery which was great, I have to agree with the other comments, the delivery was slow so I did not receive my goods till weeks later, I did have a large order, however I am happy overall as I was not in a hurry for the goods.

Dissatisfied

Ordered few bags and didn’t get any answers for 3 days as to when order would arrive , had to contact few times to know that order was coming after 2 weeks because they were out of stock, unhappy they didn’t contact me earlier so I could have arranged something else.

Great product - Great price

I purchased a Men's Samsonite Tri-fold RFID Wallet. It arrived yesterday and I collected it from the post office today. Good price and the post was quick. This is my second wallet that's the same and from the same supplier, "Bagworld". The repeat business was by virtue of the best price I could find online while searching for this specific wallet. Interestingly enough, this product has undergone improvement by the manufacturer since I purchased my first one in early 2015. I accidentally washed my last one in the washing machine and the clear plastic film in front of my drivers license came out. The new one has that clear plastic film stitched in place and not just glued like my first one. Terrific.

Great Company To Deal with

Second time user, as very impressed the first time with prompt delivery and excellent service. I stuffed up the order but they where only too happy to fix the problem, end result very satisfied customer.

Ordinary faulty product process

Purchased a Samsonite GuardIT 17.3" Laptop & Tablet Backpack Black and after less than a month, the inner stitching for one of the internal pockets starting coming apart.
I sent a picture of the fault. They suggested I return the item, which would have been at my cost, for assessment! They should just offer a refund it's faulty!

Great price, quick delivery

The site is a bit annoying to navigate. More filters, and more ways to sort search results would be useful. But you can't beat the price. Fast (and free) shipping as well.

Excellent prices, quick delivery

I have now ordered 2 items from Bag World, and been extremely happy with both. In both cases, I had found the item in a store, one on sale, and in both cases, Bag World significantly beat the prices in stores. Once I had put my order in, I have received extremely quick delivery, in both cases, in less than 4 days. My latest parcel was scheduled to arrive on a Thursday & was delivered a day early. I am so incredibly pleased with their service & range of products, I'm becoming a bit addicted to their site and have told many people about it!

Poor service - Sent item, then told me it was sold out

I bought a bag from Bagworld on 26 Nov and got a confirmation email immediately. Today (29 Nov) at 3am I got an email saying it was sent. Then at 4pm I get another email saying that bag has been sold out! Bag finally arrived on 4 Dec along with an email that they are sorry for my confusion. Product is what I ordered but the whole process left me not trusting Bagworld to handle orders.

Great price, quick delivery

Bought a camera strap - item arrived quickly. Second time we have bought from them with great prices and great range. Accepts AMEX which a big plus for card holders.

Warning about the misleading conduct of this business

I purchased a bag online. The description on their website clearly stated that it came with backpack straps, which is why I chose the item. After it arrived, I couldn't figure out where the backpack straps were hidden, so I emailed them to ask. They responded to say that it had no backpack straps. When I went to check the website description, the mention of backpack straps had disappeared. Their email made no reference to the shifty change to the website that had occurred after I sent my email, and seemed to imply that I was the one who had made a mistake. Luckily, I had a print out. They then told me they didn't have time to proofread all descriptions because they have so many products and that customers should contact them with enquiries about features of the items before purchasing. I eventually got a partial refund after extensive efforts. I strongly advise against trusting this business as their conduct was misleading and deceptive and they seem to expect consumers to bear the burden of figuring out what features their products do and don't have rather than being able to rely on the marketing information provided.

Great service and product

Ordered an American Tourister suitcase on Saturday. It arrived on Thursday, well packaged and exactly as per description. Very happy with price and purchase. The quality is perfect and great value for money.

Faulty Bag

bought a bag on eBay from bag world and they sent me a bag that was marked faulty, as in it was clearly white marked with a tester identifying the damage. How this bag got into circulation I have no clue. Not only did they stuff me around with the bag they stuffed me around with the refund and hassled me to change my eBay review. No cares about customer satisfaction, just a stupid feedback.

Looking at getting a new Samsonite lite-cube deluxe suitcase from Bagworld.com.au. Is the product genuine or copied? As the price is almost 50% cheaper of Samsonite.com.au. Any feedback would be very much appreciated. Thanks J
The products are genuine, same as you see in Myer etc.

has anyone need to return a bag because of faults and the cost of returning may be more than the bag.
Bagworld Customer Service is usually very good in my experience & I have bought many products from Bagworld over last few years. If item being returned because of fault then one can contact manufacturer rather than returning to Bagworld or send back to Bagworld for their Assessment & they will chase manufacturer for replacement/refund. Cant imagine any product from Bagworld costing more to post back than original cost of item. Posting back only needs tracking number & lodge with at local PO

Hello I'm plannng to order a suitcase set and an extra cabin suitcase. I'm worried about the condition of the suitcase on delivery. What is your experience with the quality of product on delivery? Was there any damage? I live in the NT so I would rather not get a damaged product and have to pay for its return to make a claim. Thanks
Our two Antler bags arrived within 2 days of ordering interstate from Bagworld, undamaged with one bag inside the larger, and all inside a cardboard box. You are not obliged to accept damaged goods, however, we are talking luggage here, so if you're hoping to keep your bags looking like new, don't go near an airport!BETTER TO buy from a store or make sure the return policy....it may like me bought a bag and use once and still in pristine conditions. YES they admitted fault and will replace but i need to send it back at my cost which is as much as the bag....buy from a real store. Safe the hassle. Please note it cost me more to write this than the bag...but hope it will help many others. Price is nearly the same as David Jones or Myers when I bought the bag but I bought it (first time in my life I buy from internet) because it is convenience and i do not have time to go shopping.