Kelly Z.

Kelly Z.Sydney, NSW

Poor communication and no customer service

Poor communication and customer service. I placed my order and did not hear from this company for a week. They did not answer my emails. Eventually I called to follow up status and was told that the item was out of stock and they had no idea when I would receive it. After escalating to management, they agreed to send via express post, so I received the order 11 days later. After all that, the product received was of poor quality and workmanship yet they refused to pay for postage for returns (they said I could just cut off the threads myself). I am very disappointed - do no deal with this company!

Customer service / Warranty claim - no response

My warranty claim for my suitcase had not been answered. I had sent 3 emails but I did not get any response. This is no good customer service.
Selling the item was obviously no issue.

Julian D.Bagworld

Hi there, we're sorry for any inconvenience but we're unable to locate the emails you're referring to. Can you please call us on 1300 113 680 or provide a contact email address and we'll get in touch with you.
Thanks!

Steve

SteveCentral, SA

Fantastic service

I purchased an Antler carry-on case at least 5 years ago and experienced a problem with one of the wheels. When I contacted Bagworld for assistance in replacing the defective wheel, the prompt and fantastic service in solving my issue exceeded my expectation. I'm extremely happy. Thank you Bagworld.

TravellingGal

TravellingGalSydney, NSW

Very satisfied customer

My first purchase had a broken wheel after about 4 years of service. It was repaired with no hassle. Only issue was that I had to bring the bag into Sydney city and parking was difficult.

Bought second set of bags and was very happy with delivery right to home.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Great online experience and customer support!

Top brands with a very reasonable prices you can find online. And great customer support!
Great seller and highly recommend to others. I definitely will shop again! Thank you very much!

Nicki M

Nicki MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous case

Ordered a Samsonite suitcase for a gift, arrived the very next day, could not be happier with the quick service, free delivery and best of all the price....was less than half the price to Myer!
Will definitely be ordering from Bagworld again.
Thank you.

Husband&Wife E.

Husband&Wife E.South East Queensland, QLD

Sierra bag with wheels

I am so utterly disappointed. Ordered my bag online through their website and I waited for 2 weeks for the bag to arrive. It arrived today and lo and behold, IT'S DEFECTIVE. I WILL definitely ring them up tomorrow. They even stated in the receipt that they check the item before sending it. What a load of lies that is. If they did check, then I wouldn't be complaining now would I. So frustrated because I was looking forward to using it as soon as I got it. I will have to be hassled to send it back. I HOPE they will not be charging me for the postage to send their defective item back to them. I will NOT be ordering from their company again.

Upset

UpsetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bag place

Outstanding customer service, great quality, great options, can’t ask for better service and quality at great prices. Sadly there was a problem with postage, but the way bagworld handled it was amazing, quick and without dramas

martin m.

martin m.Sydney, NSW

Great service from Bagworld

I've purchased a couple of bags from Bagworld. The most recent time my bag had a slight manufacturing fault. Once I contacted Bagworld and provided the proof they assisted me most professionally and with fantastic speed.
The product is good and the service is great. Their range is extensive. My next bag will be purchased at Bagworld

Just what I needed!

A perfect all in one bag for working in the city. Lots of little easy access compartments and fits comfortably when the laptop is in the bag.

Great price and made quite well. Delivered very quickly for free. Will buy from Bagworld in the future for sure.

Aazim

AazimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap Branded Bags with excellent Delivery

The site provides branded bags at a really good and discounted price. I was looking for a specific bag and had searched local stores for it. It was available in Harvey Norman however the price was quite high. Then I came across Bag World and it was available there for really cheap. The price was very reasonable and I purchased Samsonite bags immediately. The delivery was also very fast with no extra charge. Loved the site and would recommend anyone who is looking for bags.

Jonathan.igatm

Jonathan.igatmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from Bagworld

I just ordered some US TSA locks for my bags, so that US authorities can open them and relock them, rather than just cut the locks off like on my last trip. The Bagworld website was easy to use. Communication was fantastic, response was extremely fast and delivery happened very quickly with very clear tracking updates along the way. All round a great experience. Well done guys.

Oneandonly

OneandonlyBrisbane

Excellent Service and Price

I’ve purchased 3 bags (2 x suitcases and 1 c travel backpack) from here over the last year and have had excellent fast service each time. So much cheaper than buying in the shops. Highly recommended.

Edmondo

EdmondoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

In last 3 months I have made 2 online purchases from Bagworld: 3 suitcases, 2 backpacks. Not only are prices very competitive, their customer service is equal with the best I have ever received: responsive, courteous and timely.

SpicyDave

SpicyDave

Refreshing

I ordered a duffle bag from Bagworld on the weekend. I immediately received email confirmation, and again when despatched with tracking. The bag arrived in just a few days: I was very impressed with value and customer service after having a less than impressive experience on a competitors site.

Geoffrey F.

Geoffrey F.Hobart, TAS

Excellent value, excellent service

I ordered a flight bag from Bagworld a few days ago. I immediately received email confirmation, and again when despatched with tracking. The item arrived in just a few days: I was more than happy and impressed with quality and value, Couldn't ask for anything better.

Stel

Stel

Great Product & Price!

Thank you Bagworld the product was great and price!! I also received Free Delivery which was great, I have to agree with the other comments, the delivery was slow so I did not receive my goods till weeks later, I did have a large order, however I am happy overall as I was not in a hurry for the goods.

Ndd

NddCasula

Dissatisfied

Ordered few bags and didn’t get any answers for 3 days as to when order would arrive , had to contact few times to know that order was coming after 2 weeks because they were out of stock, unhappy they didn’t contact me earlier so I could have arranged something else.

Aussie Consumer

Aussie ConsumerPeel, WA

Great product - Great price

I purchased a Men's Samsonite Tri-fold RFID Wallet. It arrived yesterday and I collected it from the post office today. Good price and the post was quick. This is my second wallet that's the same and from the same supplier, "Bagworld". The repeat business was by virtue of the best price I could find online while searching for this specific wallet. Interestingly enough, this product has undergone improvement by the manufacturer since I purchased my first one in early 2015. I accidentally washed my last one in the washing machine and the clear plastic film in front of my drivers license came out. The new one has that clear plastic film stitched in place and not just glued like my first one. Terrific.

Great Company To Deal with

Second time user, as very impressed the first time with prompt delivery and excellent service. I stuffed up the order but they where only too happy to fix the problem, end result very satisfied customer.

Jay D.

Jay D.asked

Hi there
I just want to double check if you guys packed up in cardboards when delivery? If I'd like to order the samsonite luggage large size 75 cm.? If you not do so, may I request it? I need to wrap it as Christmas Gift . Thank you.

Jay

Julian D.Bagworld

Hi Jay, yes it will be packaged in the cardboard box it comes in from the factory. If you would like us to remove the prices please email info@bagworld.com.au once you place your order requesting this and we'll be happy to arrange. Thanks!

Jon

Jonasked

Looking at getting a new Samsonite lite-cube deluxe suitcase from Bagworld.com.au. Is the product genuine or copied? As the price is almost 50% cheaper of Samsonite.com.au. Any feedback would be very much appreciated. Thanks J

Julian Duarte
Julian Duarte

The products are genuine, same as you see in Myer etc.

Prof yoland lim

Prof yoland limasked

has anyone need to return a bag because of faults and the cost of returning may be more than the bag.

Gigi
Gigi

Bagworld Customer Service is usually very good in my experience & I have bought many products from Bagworld over last few years. If item being returned because of fault then one can contact manufacturer rather than returning to Bagworld or send back to Bagworld for their Assessment & they will chase manufacturer for replacement/refund. Cant imagine any product from Bagworld costing more to post back than original cost of item. Posting back only needs tracking number & lodge with at local PO

Get an answer from our members and Bagworld representatives