Bakers Delight Finger Bun - 100s and 1000s

Bakers Delight Finger Bun - 100s and 1000s

The Bakers Delight Finger Buns are something that we usually buy about once a week as a treat item. They are a good size and are very tasty. They have a nice creamy icing which is very flavourful. They are topped with hundred and thousands which gives them a nice look and makes them very appealing to kids. One of these easily fills us and is a good snack. They are very cost effective and i often find myself buying a few for when my daughter has playdates or friends over, they make a good snack for the kids but dont break the bank.
good price, tasty

Good

A delicious treat, though it wouldn't be appropriate if you are watching your weight or are diabetic (or allergic to any of the ingredients, such as wheat), as it is soaked with sugar and butter and is quite fattening, though is very filling at the same time. Definitely one of my favourites.
Absolutely delicious. Very filling and takes a while to completely eat, so I'd recommend just eating half or so.
Soaked with sugar and butter. A little pricey for what is offered, though this is the case with basically every product at Baker's Delight. Brumby's is no better, though.