Bakers Delight High Fibre Tiger

Bakers Delight High Fibre Tiger

See the Best Breads in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Love them!

Crunchy and tasty! I was always one to say id never try anything other than white bread but this product has seen me do so! as it is not as dry & bland as some of your other non-white breads! The individual rolls are also a reasonable size and are rather filling! overall a great product!
Flavour, texture & size

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

We used to buy this when I worked near a Bakers Delight store, we would also get some olive spread, nice crumbly cheese and roast beef and make really lovely sandwiches out of it. A great idea for lunch if your having guests over as well. Its really best the first day though, this bread doesn't last too long unless you want to make toast with it after it goes stale.
Really nice crunchy crust, and lovely flavour. The inside of the loaf is really nice and soft.
Probably not the heathiest option at Bakers Delight although it is high fibre so not as bad as regular white bread.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

This is a good tasting high fibre bread which tastes good toasted and is healthy for you to eat. I am not too impressed with it only because I like some of their other breads better, so I dont buy this one often.
I bought this high fibre loaf when they didnt have the bread that I wanted to buy. It is tasty and you dont know that you are eating a healthy bread with high fibre.
I find that a lot of Bakers Delights products get a bit hard at the end of the day, so its best to buy this in the mornings or early afternoon, if you can. I dont particularly like the name Tiger for a bread, but thats just my opinion.

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

overall a delicious tasty loaf and rolls, a great way to get extra fibre into yourself and your kids without even knowing it, you do have to eat it fresh so do not buy the day ahead
delicious both in bread loaf and rolls, has a great crusty top with a soft interior, smells delicious, looks very different and yummy, has high fibre without you even realising you are eating more fibre, the loaf is quite large,
the loaf and rolls are quite expensive but worth it in my opinion, you can only really eat it fresh because by the next day the top is not crusty anymore and the inside is not as soft and fluffy