Bakers Delight White Bap Roll

Bakers Delight White Bap Roll

See the Best Breads in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These would be great to fill with some tuna or deli meats and salads for a great light lunch. They are pretty solid, so they are not a light roll. These are not my top choice at Bakers Delights because they are tasteless and a bit hard for me to enjoy, plus I get the flour all over me anyway.
I bought these when I was hungry and wanted something quick to eat.
They are pretty plain tasting, so I found it difficult to eat it straight from the shop. They are dusted with flour, so you have to be careful not to get flour all over your face. These are solid and are a little soft, not as soft as they claim to be.

jaxdonn

jaxdonnNSW, 2040

OK

Bakers Delight has a lot of crusty style rolls, but the bap roll is one that is a nice soft roll. It's great for chicken rolls. But you have to watch what they give you because the size differs significantly from roll to roll.
A simple white roll. It's soft, not crusty. Doesn't have much flavour, so the fillings you put in it can be the star of the show.
The size of the Bap rolls are very inconsistent -- we will get a tiny little triangle one next to a huuuuge square one. There is no real health benefits to this white roll. Sometimes there is too much flour "lightly dusted" on top and it's a nuisance.