Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain

Bakers Delight Wholemeal Country Grain

See the Best Breads in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Have been buying the Block for the past 4 years twice a week and its' still fresh for sandwiches till the last slice. The best in shop is by far the small boston buns.

Magpie

Magpie

Great bread only buy bakers delight bread

Great tasting bread I have been buying wholemeal country grain and cape seed for years I freeze it and take out what I need to use every day that way I never have to throw any away I could never go back to tasteless bread well worth the little extra it costs

sarah.bakes

sarah.bakesAU

Really nice bread!

This is the only bread I buy. It has a great taste and makes delicious sandwiches or toast.
I always keep my bread in the freezer and just take out what I need. It always defrosts well and tastes as fresh as the day it was made!
Great taste, good size loaf, great for toast or sandwiches

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

This and the Bakers Delight Chia breads are the ones I always buy, I like this because I can toast it and top it with avocado for a really healthy kids snack. It comes plain or with seeds on the outside, and the seeds are really nice if your toasting it.
A great way to get wholegrains into your kids. Really nice with sandwiches, toast, or just fresh with butter or jam. If you buy 2 loaves at a time you get a discount. I like the fact that you can get both wholemeal and grains in one kind of bread.
It dries out kind of quickly.

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

My kids love this bread for toast and sandwiches because it tastes great but they don't know all the goodness they are consuming. You can choose whether you have it plain or with crushed seeds on the outside. I prefer the seeds on the outside but our kids prefer plain.
Great mix of wholemeal and multigrain bread, baked fresh daily, preservative free, great tasting, sliced thick or thin instore depending on needs, kids love it, use for toast or sandwiches - very versatile
Can be expensive compared to supermarket breads but if you join the Baker's Delight rewards programme you can claim a free product for every $35 spent over time