2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
disappointed

disappointedSydney, NSW

contaminated bread

I found a black lump in a white loaf at the end of December. I took it back to the bakery but got no call back from the store manager nor did I get a response from my subsequent website complaint. I'd love to know what the lump is as I'd eaten half the loaf before finding the contamination.

Ridiculous loyalty program - Essendon

Attended Essendon store and tried to use the loyalty card for block loaf sesame. Was told block loaf on the card doesn’t have sesame - so you can’t have it, only plain. Despite being comparable cost. Staff was very belittling and aggressive when refusing to honour card.
When complaint was made to head office about the treatment - they denied it even happened. Implying someone would make this storey up for the sake of a $4 loaf.
Pathetic

Store LocationEssendon
marietta

mariettaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very very disappointed

I have purchased my favourite (not anymore) apple walnut scrolls at three different places 1 glenmore park, 2 penrith plaza, 3 nepean village to be objective and everyone stale today at penrith plaza after purchase I felt it hard I told the girl this scroll is too stale and hard and she had no more so she swapped it for another different scroll so Im giving up will not shop there again they know they are stale when they picked them up.

Store Locationnepean village, glenmore park, penrith plaza 2pm today Iv had enough
Food & Drink Shops

Find out how Bakers Delight compares to other Food & Drink Shops

The bread was fresh and delicious and service was great

So pleased to have bakers delight freshwater re-opened. They make the best custard scrolls and nice and fresh hot cross buns. 100 percent recommend if u haven’t tried it ur missing out

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Thank you ! So happy you enjoying the custard scrolls .

Denise

Deniseasked

Last Friday at my local store I purchased a coffee (and date?) bun and took it home to eat later. It was the most delicious thing I had eaten for quite a while so the following day I returned to purchase half a dozen (to give to my family to try.) I was informed that it was a one day promotion and that the store would not be making them any more. Please, please, please could I implore you to add these to your menu as they are delicious. I am not a regular customer per se but could be if you were to add these (if not daily perhaps bi-daily?) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Hi Denise
As Bakers Delights are all individually owned you would need to contact your local store directly to discuss this.
Different stores make different product lines so you could check other Bakers Delight stores to see if they make it.. and yes they are very yummy!
Hope this is of some help

Ray Stanley

Ray Stanleyasked

Do all shops charge same price for bread?

Fired Up