Bakers Delight

Bakers Delight (page 2 of 6)

Kristie H.

Kristie H.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service!!

I bought a pack of bacon and cheese rolls and some dinner rolls just before closing and absentmindedly walked away and left them. The next morning I went to collect them but was told they were thrown out and too bad. On contacting head office they apologised for the terrible treatment and offered to send a voucher to my home address. 3 weeks later it hadn’t arrived and so I contacted them again to say it had been sent and check with my neighbour’s and too bad! I have a locked letterbox so that was a lie.
I will NEVER EVER shop here again, the absolute worst customer service.

Store LocationNorton Plaza Leichhardt
Garry B

Garry BAU

OMG the flies!

Flies walking all over the bread in and out of the cupboards. Why do they not cover their bread for sale??? YUK! This is a serious Health Issue. I walked right out.

Store LocationWaratah NSW
Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

I simply love their healthy breads!

The staff always greet you with a big smile and the bakery food tastes amazing. I like the range they have to offer their customers as well. The bakers are amazing at baking.

Store LocationConder

Have had better days

disappointed

disappointedSydney, NSW

contaminated bread

I found a black lump in a white loaf at the end of December. I took it back to the bakery but got no call back from the store manager nor did I get a response from my subsequent website complaint. I'd love to know what the lump is as I'd eaten half the loaf before finding the contamination.

Cbcrg

CbcrgSydney, NSW

Loaves are now smaller but cost extra!

Have been buying BD for some time now and I’m tired of the loaves getting smaller and more expensive!! If you want people to buy your bread make it more attractive to the buyer!!! Go back to the original bigger size and price and you might sell more, Woolies and Coles are much cheaper. The amount made everyday is also too much, by 5 pm it looks like more than half is leftover which I know is tossed out. What a waste.

Michelle R

Michelle RPerth, WA

Bakers Delight - Ocean Keys

Store LocationOcean Keys, Clarkson, WA
Riia

RiiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff are mistreated

I used to work here and get regular customers. Sometimes people would complain the bread isn't well done or its become hard (its due to being left in an open counter) . The bread is overpriced and staff are underpaid. I think its really sad that people don't know the reality that most girls leave within 3 months because of how poorly they are treated. The owners are extremely rude and Im sure have been spoken to fair work only to ignore them because they think they have all the power. Its a sad reality of Bakers Delight.

Robyn powyer

Robyn powyerSydney, NSW

Stale bread at least 2 days old

I am so angry ,sent my husband to Bakers Delight Rozelle to. make sandwiches that night for the next morning to travel with. Stale as anything ,and not only that they charged an extra 50c ,now $4.50 a loaf. If you want fresh bread , dont go there.

Store LocationBakers Delight Rozelle
Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Parkholme Adelaide Bakers Delight

Have bought bread on two occasions from this bakery and each time the bread is stale. I suspect they hold the bread over a couple of days and do not bake freshly. If this is not bad enough one of the staff is rude. Would give this bakery less than 1 star if possible.

Store Locationpark holme
Dee M

Dee MSydney, NSW

Surprised

I was surprised because I just had a pizza...unfortunately....it was terrific!!!....and perfect size too..
Unfortunate because I am trying to watch I eat...but so much for thst..I will be back for more...

Store LocationBaulkham Hills
Indi

Indi

Casula Mall Bakers Delight has the best loaf bread around :)

The loaf is never over cooked, melts in your mouth & if there's any left the next morning is still lovely & soft. Well done bakers & thanks friendly front of counter ladies.

Store LocationCasula Mall
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kenmore Bakers Delight is awesome

Always pop in there on the way to work to have a quick squiz at the fresh buns behind the counter. Staff are always happy for me to have a look and I always get something sweet to go.

Store LocationKenmore
Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gluten free bread experiment

I was thrilled to know that Bakers' Delight were going to trial gluten free bread at a few outlets. I picked up a seeded loaf at Southland, Melbourne. It was $10 for the loaf which is on the high side but I hoped it would be worth it. Well, the first thing I noticed was that it held together very well - an improvement on many GF breads. It also has good sized pieces. My husband says that it doesn't have, what he considers, the unpleasant smell when toasted although I have never noticed this problem. But the drawback is that it doesn't have any taste whatsoever. It is very bland which is a disappointment. I won't buy it again but I appreciate Bakers' Delight in trying to produce GF bread. Hopefully, it will improve over time.

Store LocationSouthland, Melbourne

Find out how Bakers Delight compares to other Food & Drink Shops

No delight in this scone

I have been buying the date scones for many years. I have watched as they have got smaller with fewer dates & the price go up. Today is the last time I will waste my money on a Scone that looks so un eatable. This was purchased from Eastland bakers delight no delight for me.

Store LocationRingwood Eastland
Danielle Stevens

Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Good product range, customer service is just ok

D T.

D T.Perth, WA

Coffee & Date Log

I have bought the coffee and date log from Beaumaris City Shopping Centre today. I was very disappointed as it was completely burnt. When I opened the bag, I could smell the burnt smell and that you couldn't taste the coffee at all.

Store LocationBeaumaris City Shopping Centre Ocean Reef WA 6027
Not Happy Jen

Not Happy JenSydney, NSW

Custard Scroll

This is the second time in a space of two weeks that I’ve bought my favourite scroll from Bakers Delight Leichhardt in the Norton Street Plaza. Both times I’ve been very disappointed with the custard scrolls. They seem to be more coconut icing on top with less to almost no custard inside. I’ll give the Leichhardt shop a miss from now on.

Store LocationLeichhardt

Ridiculous loyalty program - Essendon

Attended Essendon store and tried to use the loyalty card for block loaf sesame. Was told block loaf on the card doesn’t have sesame - so you can’t have it, only plain. Despite being comparable cost. Staff was very belittling and aggressive when refusing to honour card.
When complaint was made to head office about the treatment - they denied it even happened. Implying someone would make this storey up for the sake of a $4 loaf.
Pathetic