Bakers Delight

Bakers Delight (page 3 of 6)

John

JohnGoulburn Valley, VIC

Smaller and different

I normally purchase two loaves of Chia wholemeal from B.D. Shepparton Marketplace weekly, used to be excellent, but now they are smaller and not the same consistency, very dissapointed, will give them one more go and hopefully things may improve otherwise they lose a loyal customer

Elizabeth

ElizabethVictoria

Custard scrolls

Not enough custard. Mainly bread with icing on top. It’s a shame because when you buy a custard scroll you expect custard!! Need to add more. Not what you expect.

marietta

mariettaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very very disappointed

I have purchased my favourite (not anymore) apple walnut scrolls at three different places 1 glenmore park, 2 penrith plaza, 3 nepean village to be objective and everyone stale today at penrith plaza after purchase I felt it hard I told the girl this scroll is too stale and hard and she had no more so she swapped it for another different scroll so Im giving up will not shop there again they know they are stale when they picked them up.

ChrisJ

ChrisJSydney, NSW

BD fruit loaf getting smaller

Yesterday I purchased a cinnamon fruit loaf from Miranda BD.
The loaf was definitely smaller and even though I asked for it to be thick sliced the slices are smaller and the same thickness as a Buttercup sandwich loaf.
The taste is still yummy but I am very dissatisfied with the overall product.

gcaryan

gcaryanPERTH

Hot Cross Buns...don’t bother.

Went to buy some Hot Cross Buns at Brentwood WA and asked if they were baked today. Yes was the answer but no would have been the truth. Not happy... paid $8 for stale buns.

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Give Freshwater Bakers Delight a fair go!!!

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Thank you for your generous support . We really value it
Please be rest assured we are trying our best to sort the fire alarm out once and for all .
Many thanks
Catherine and Kevin

The bread was fresh and delicious and service was great

So pleased to have bakers delight freshwater re-opened. They make the best custard scrolls and nice and fresh hot cross buns. 100 percent recommend if u haven’t tried it ur missing out

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Thank you ! So happy you enjoying the custard scrolls .

Potato and pumpkin bread cob

Do not advertise it as a product when only a small amount sell it. Loganhome sell it but nobody else does. Great product but a joke. Yeronga is the sorst store do not go there
Only make products on certain days. Love products but frustrated at supply

In. K.Sydney

Regular false fire alarms at 5am

Not as fresh

I have been buying bakers delight bread for more than ten years.. hadn't had a problem with it, however the last 2 loaves i bought definitely did not seem as fresh as they once did. A vague smell of staleness indicitave of a day old loaf is the best i can think to describe.. from 2 different stores in 1 week...

Karen55555

Karen55555Pennant Hills, NSW

Very disappointed!

Brought an Almond and Custard Log today and cut the 1st slice about 1 inch thick absolutely no custard, cut another thick piece, no custard. You can't advertise the custard content if there ain't any in there?? Over priced for what I actually got. Won't be forking out $7.00 for one of these again. Very Dry! Purchased from West Pennant Hills.

KEVIN

KEVINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED

have been a regular customer of BD for over 15 years but my wife and i have noticed a change over the last 12 months we always bought high tin bread and noticed when toasted, it becomes really dry and horrible so we asked the staff if there has been any changes to the recipe but they said no changes as far as they knew, we can assure you something has changed and we are know on the look out for a replacement, what a shame we loved their product but just cant eat it anymore.

Very helpful

Asked a lovely lady about vegan options and she was very kind and printed out a few ingredients of a couple of things for me to even check! Thank you for being so helpful :)

Mee2

Mee2

Almond custard log fake cream YUK!

I purchased an Almond custard log this morning and I noticed the almonds were attached to the bun with cream. Firstly the price is absolutely premium, but I thought I would pay for quality. When I arrived at home and tasted the cream I found it to be cheap oily fake cream! SO DISAPPOINTED. Not what you expect from a specialty store and certainly not for that price. Will NOT be purchasing again.

FALSE ADVERTISING

My wife was given a $3 coupon outside of the Rockingham City shop. When she went to buy a xmas hamper she was told she couldn't use it on xmas sales last weekend she went to buy some bread rolls to be told that the $3 voucher could only be used at the MT Gambier shop. Do you really think we came down with the last shower. Good mind to go to consumer affairs.

SavvyMum

SavvyMumAU

Incorrect pricing

Purchased a bread and a drink from this shop and was charged 60 cents difference than ticket price 600ml coke shelf price was 4.10 was charged 4.70
When I asked why girl at counter said that the price ticket in fridge didn't get changed
She was not very apologetic either.. That's the price
Well guess what lost a customer
Maybe if it was handled differently I might of not been so annoyed
Double check what you get charged at that store
I believe in supporting local businesses but not when they have that sort of attitude

Soendthrift

Soendthrift

Pastry is NOT their Forte

I purchased 2 mince tarts from BD at Stockland Forster today. Basically trying to find the best mince pies for Christmas.

First bite and OMG, like biting on a doorstep. Pastry way too thick and enormous gap where the filling should be! On top of that the pastry tasted strongly of vanilla, WHO puts vanilla in pastry? Pastry is supposed to be short, crumbly and buttery.

These are the worst mince pies I have ever had and I only thank god I didn’t buy a box of 6 for $10!

Even Mr Kipling’s fIr better thN Bakers Delight. Never again!

Terrie

TerrieDonvale

Bakers Delight Tunstall Square

Today I purchased 4 x croissants & 1 x cinnamon roll. Cost $15-00. Took it all to a friends hose. Embarrassingly the croissants we stale. Alarmingly the cinnamon roll was also stale. When I took it back the staff didn't want to know me. Disgusting food & no customer service.

Angela

AngelaMelbourne

Bad Sales Lady

Asked for a plastic bag instead of paper bag, the girl said .50 cents each! I buy 3 times/week from the same shop, no one has ever charged such. If this is your Policy, put a notice in the shop. The sales girl's name is Lauren from Balwyn North Baker's Delight Shop. I am not happy and appreciate an explanation on this. Thank you.

Vegiemite scroll or roll

Went and got a vegiemite scroll this morning from Eastland B.D and i was appalled by the quality.. i should have got a bread roll?? Smaller than the usually large scroll and not much cheese not to mention not a great deal of vegiemite third time this month ...not going back to B D anymore ....Very disappointed

Denise

Deniseasked

Last Friday at my local store I purchased a coffee (and date?) bun and took it home to eat later. It was the most delicious thing I had eaten for quite a while so the following day I returned to purchase half a dozen (to give to my family to try.) I was informed that it was a one day promotion and that the store would not be making them any more. Please, please, please could I implore you to add these to your menu as they are delicious. I am not a regular customer per se but could be if you were to add these (if not daily perhaps bi-daily?) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Denise
As Bakers Delights are all individually owned you would need to contact your local store directly to discuss this.
Different stores make different product lines so you could check other Bakers Delight stores to see if they make it.. and yes they are very yummy!
Hope this is of some help

Ray Stanley

Ray Stanleyasked

Do all shops charge same price for bread?

Fired Up