Bakers Delight

Bakers Delight (page 4 of 6)

COMPLAINT

Purchased bread, Very undercooked like playdough. More expensive but much smaller. where is your quality assurance?????????Stop treating customers like fools!!!!!

greed

I can no longer use bakers delight wholemeal/white sandwich loaves for catering etc because the size has shrank so much ..greed once again .

Horrid

I went to bakers delight with my mum because I'm only a kid but we went on a 1 hour walk and in the middle of the walk we took out the food and guess what i got a croissant instead of a scone! And i was grumpy for the rest of the day. I'm never going there again I'll stick to coles.

Rude staff

[name removed] from maquarie center syd argued with me over what i ordered. She got my order wrong 3x but kept yelling at me and telling me she knows what i said... i think i know my order... so rude have never had anyone argue wuth me.

Smaller

Is it me, or is Bakers Delight shrinking the loave sizes.
Value for money? I don't think so. Maybe the franchises are being screwed so badly, they have no choice but to save wherever they can.

No more tears

So sick of getting short spike hair in my food from Bathurst. I rang up and complained about a month ago. No more wasting money there. Might stick to woolies.

Brioche - well, clearly this is not France

Paid 12 extortionate dollars for 4 Nutella brioche buns. Apparently one was free. Ugh, dry and stale. Not a traditional brioche recipe at all. Not even sure the Nutella was for real either.

Rock hard Choc Jam Donut from Forest Hill Bakers Delight

A colleague an I purchase a choc jam doughnut from bakers delight in forest hill (opposite Gloria Jeans) and when we got back to work and took them out of the bags the donuts were hard as a rock with hardly any jam. It felt and tasted as if the doughnut was left over from last week. Wont be buying anything from that bakers delight again

Total Waste of Money

I bought a large custard scroll and some filled brioche rolls to take to a friends for morning tea. What a huge disappointment and a total waste of money!! Apart from a yellow tinge, the custard scroll was devoid of any filling. The lemon was non existent in the brioche and was so stale that it actually crumbled when I attempted to cut it into two. The saving grace was that we at least were able to enjoy a single nutella brioche shared between us. Next time I will save my money and buy something cheaper from the supermarket that couldn't possibly taste any worse. Bought from Bakers Delight Margate QLD

Fresh? Maybe last week

Bought a sour dough loaf from Camberwell shop. Terrific friendly service. Rock hard crust, dry inside. Inedible. Avoid this chain. They claim to be freshly baked. Perhaps true last Friday. Certainly not today.

Ruth Fields

Ruth FieldsCheltenham

Disappointed, disappointed

I can never go pass a Bakers Delight without buying a Hungarian Roll. In fact every few days I go to a Bakers Delight to buy a Hungarian Roll. So I know the texture, the taste and goodness of a Hungarian Roll. It crusty on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. Today I went passed a Bakers Delight that I seldom go to but since I was in the area, I went there and got my usual Hungarian Roll. Disappointed, disappointed, there was no crust to speak of, the inside was heavy and doughy... almost feel it was not cooked. I could still taste raw dough. I could not go back to the store because after i bought the roll, I got into my car and was driving away from the store when I was eating the roll.

cmmo

cmmoVictoria

Unsatisfied customer

Very disappointed as there was no selection of bread. We wanted a crunchy loaf of bread and the selection of bread was loaf bread or two rolls. No Vienna or Pasta Dura or sour dough. The bread was at least a day old. Not going back again. For a reputable organisation, very poor quality and something definitely need to be done to better the quality.

gerry161

gerry161Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible products

I bought a coffee scroll and a custard and sultana scroll, the custard scroll was devoid of custard and very dry and hard maybe not fresh. The coffee scroll was pale and undercooked

Kas

KasMernda

Scone recipe changed for the worse

I used to love Bakers delight scones. They were heavy and full of whatever the choice was - dates, berry &! Chocolate and a proper scone dough.
The last two times I have been very disappointed. They are so light and too airy with very little extras in them and very dry to eat. You could eat them without butter before. They were so moist. Now you cannot get them down without heaps of butter.

claude d

claude dCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Issue with salt content

Kirky

KirkyMelbourne

Bakers Delight RIP OFF Tooronga Village

Staff are so friendly and their products taste great. However their rolls are getting smaller and smaller on a weekly basis. Just bought 6 knot rolls only to find once home they are the size of dinner rolls! Prices constantly going up and product getting smaller. I have been to other Bakers Delight Stores none of them have such small products, compared a roll from Camberwell against Tooronga it was twice the size. Suggest they weight the dough before baking to ensure they are not ripping shoppers off.

Colleen

ColleenTownsville

Terrible Customer Service at Centro (Kmart) Aitkenvale Townsville

Customer service staff were very rude when refusing to honour more than one of the vouchers out of the Entertainment Book I have paid for and should therefore be entitled to claim. If that is the policy of that particular branch (which it certainly is not in other Baker's Delight stores) it is not necessary for the customer service staff to treat a customer with such contempt/disrespect. Luckily we have a great Baker's Delight store with friendly, efficient staff at the Castletown branch.

Poor customer service at Fulham Gardens

Very poor customer service at Fulham Gardens 5024 store. The staff member was extremely rude and charged more for the items than shown on the display price. When I queried it she simply advised "well I've scanned your eftpos card now you cant change it now". She was so rude, plus she snatched my ATM card out of my hand, nor did she even bother to ask if I wanted to pay by paywave. Don't assume that everyone wants to pay by paywave either missy.

Worse ever service

Visited bakers delight Wednesday evening, worst customer service, staff rude and slow. Looks like they can not be bothered serving clients, to busy having chit chat with friends over the counter.

JenAdelaide

Rude service, stale bread

Stale sourdough clearly sold from the day before.
Rude service from staff member reprimanding my son who was playing with his matchbox car in store. It’s all in the presentation, he needs to learn how to present better customer service.

Park Holme store

Denise

Deniseasked

Last Friday at my local store I purchased a coffee (and date?) bun and took it home to eat later. It was the most delicious thing I had eaten for quite a while so the following day I returned to purchase half a dozen (to give to my family to try.) I was informed that it was a one day promotion and that the store would not be making them any more. Please, please, please could I implore you to add these to your menu as they are delicious. I am not a regular customer per se but could be if you were to add these (if not daily perhaps bi-daily?) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Bakers Delight
Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Hi Denise
As Bakers Delights are all individually owned you would need to contact your local store directly to discuss this.
Different stores make different product lines so you could check other Bakers Delight stores to see if they make it.. and yes they are very yummy!
Hope this is of some help

Ray Stanley

Ray Stanleyasked

Do all shops charge same price for bread?

Fired Up