Karen Johnson

Karen JohnsonWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Discrimination?

My daughter and I stood looking at the local store admiring the display of your new raspberry scones. They looked lovely And full of fruit in their little box in the glass display cabinet.
My daughter who has a disability ordered 1 scone as she couldn’t afford any more and the sales person went to another area to bag up a scone. Got to the car and she discovered a smaller scone, which was quite dry looking and minimum fruit..barely discernible.. so disappointing.
I hate to think that’s it common practice to sell the less appealing product from the back of the shelf first ..I have thought about it before.. I guess that’s business

Store LocationWeston Creek, ACT
annematilda

annematildaNorth Queensland, QLD

not impressed

Started buying the cream boston buns when they first appeared and loved them but I bought one this morning and was very disappointed. I am sure they are much smaller than the original and there would not have been a teaspoon of your cream in it. I will not be buying them again anytime soon especially at the price they are.

Aruna S.

Aruna S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why no gloves and masks?

I would've thought that at this time of the pandemic, cleanliness and hygiene standards would take precedence especially in a popular bakery like Baker's Delight. At both the Milleara and Niddrie outlets which I frequent, none of the service staff wear gloves or masks while handling the breads. Pity, really!

Store LocationMilleara and Niddrie

Find out how Bakers Delight compares to other Food & Drink Shops

2 different stores. Disappointed.

This year, 2020 I have bought 2bread Rolls from one store in the morning that was definitely not fresh, and today From a different store in the same city I just bought a small pizza that was also as tough as old boot, not fresh! Unhappy.

Store LocationWarrnambool

AFKPeel, WA

Have had better days

AFK

No delight in this scone

I have been buying the date scones for many years. I have watched as they have got smaller with fewer dates & the price go up. Today is the last time I will waste my money on a Scone that looks so un eatable. This was purchased from Eastland bakers delight no delight for me.

Store LocationRingwood Eastland
Kat

KatIllawarra, NSW

Apple cinnamon scroll

The only part of the apple cinnamon scroll that was any good was the sweet bread scroll. There didn’t seem to be any real taste of cinnamon. The topping seemed to be just a pale brown sugar that was way too sweet. The apple filling if that’s what you could call it. There was only a few little cubed pieces of apple, that seemed to have an apple like texture but not much in flavour. I definitely would not be buying another one of those again. I give this product only 2 stars for the sweet bread scroll.

Store LocationWarilla Grove
John

JohnGoulburn Valley, VIC

Smaller and different

I normally purchase two loaves of Chia wholemeal from B.D. Shepparton Marketplace weekly, used to be excellent, but now they are smaller and not the same consistency, very dissapointed, will give them one more go and hopefully things may improve otherwise they lose a loyal customer

Store LocationShepparton marketplace
ChrisJ

ChrisJSydney, NSW

BD fruit loaf getting smaller

Yesterday I purchased a cinnamon fruit loaf from Miranda BD.
The loaf was definitely smaller and even though I asked for it to be thick sliced the slices are smaller and the same thickness as a Buttercup sandwich loaf.
The taste is still yummy but I am very dissatisfied with the overall product.

Store LocationWestfield Miranda

KEVIN

KEVINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SOMETHING HAS CHANGED

have been a regular customer of BD for over 15 years but my wife and i have noticed a change over the last 12 months we always bought high tin bread and noticed when toasted, it becomes really dry and horrible so we asked the staff if there has been any changes to the recipe but they said no changes as far as they knew, we can assure you something has changed and we are know on the look out for a replacement, what a shame we loved their product but just cant eat it anymore.

Mee2

Mee2

Almond custard log fake cream YUK!

I purchased an Almond custard log this morning and I noticed the almonds were attached to the bun with cream. Firstly the price is absolutely premium, but I thought I would pay for quality. When I arrived at home and tasted the cream I found it to be cheap oily fake cream! SO DISAPPOINTED. Not what you expect from a specialty store and certainly not for that price. Will NOT be purchasing again.

SavvyMum

SavvyMumAU

Incorrect pricing

Purchased a bread and a drink from this shop and was charged 60 cents difference than ticket price 600ml coke shelf price was 4.10 was charged 4.70
When I asked why girl at counter said that the price ticket in fridge didn't get changed
She was not very apologetic either.. That's the price
Well guess what lost a customer
Maybe if it was handled differently I might of not been so annoyed
Double check what you get charged at that store
I believe in supporting local businesses but not when they have that sort of attitude

No more tears

So sick of getting short spike hair in my food from Bathurst. I rang up and complained about a month ago. No more wasting money there. Might stick to woolies.

gerry161

gerry161Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible products

I bought a coffee scroll and a custard and sultana scroll, the custard scroll was devoid of custard and very dry and hard maybe not fresh. The coffee scroll was pale and undercooked

claude d

claude dCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Issue with salt content

Very disappointed

Today i went to get what i thought a nice fruit loaf toast bread for mothers day and can't believe the poor quality .. it was a white loaf with a few raisins in it. Very disappointing.

Jodie m

Jodie mWimmera, VIC

Dry products being sold late in day.

Just went in for a finger bun around 5:30pm. I don't know if they're always dry but by end of day, they are quite crusty and unfresh like yesterday's bake left out. To think the business is still open until 7 can only make it worse. Friendly staff as always though.

Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Stale bread

West Pennant Hills branch sells stale finger buns on occasions. For the price that you pay at this premium baler with a premium price one expects that stale products would be thrown out. Not sold. I will not be going there again. Carlingford branch seems better, not had stale food, yet.

MissTrue

MissTrueSydney, NSW

No Gluten Free products; So OVERPRICED

Do you believe this day in age that Bakers Delight STILL do not offer a few gluten-free products for people that can't have regular products to enjoy???
Get with the program and cater for a wider community.
Also SO OVERPRICED it's ridiculous that i stop buying from them.
Some staff Bimbos and rude, others friendly.
Bread fresh & soft usually.

HOBBIT

HOBBITTURRAMURRA

Round Corner - Extremely Poor Hygiene

Denise

Deniseasked

Last Friday at my local store I purchased a coffee (and date?) bun and took it home to eat later. It was the most delicious thing I had eaten for quite a while so the following day I returned to purchase half a dozen (to give to my family to try.) I was informed that it was a one day promotion and that the store would not be making them any more. Please, please, please could I implore you to add these to your menu as they are delicious. I am not a regular customer per se but could be if you were to add these (if not daily perhaps bi-daily?) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Hi Denise
As Bakers Delights are all individually owned you would need to contact your local store directly to discuss this.
Different stores make different product lines so you could check other Bakers Delight stores to see if they make it.. and yes they are very yummy!
Hope this is of some help

Ray Stanley

Ray Stanleyasked

Do all shops charge same price for bread?

Fired Up