Aussie snack girl

Aussie snack girlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mini jam donuts- talk about price extortion!

I walked into my local bakers delight the other day looking for something sweet. There wasn’t much on offer in the way of sweet goods, maybe due to covid. On the counter were a packet of 6 mini jam donuts. No price on them. I was charged $7. I couldn't believe it! I thought it wouldn’t be more than $3 for that minuscule size!
My husband thought they were nice, (he dunked them in a bowl of cream). I thought they were ok but below the standard of an average jam donut and certainly nothing to write home about.

KL customer

KL customerSydney, NSW

High fibre block loaf

Quality of the white high fibre block loaf has been poor for the past 6mths at least from the kings langley NSW store -loaves are over cooked with thick crust or burnt on top or large holes throughout and sometimes small in size. Very disappointed as this is our family favourite. Used to be much better. Please improve your baking or get new bakers! The staff who serve are lovely.

Store Locationkings langley nsw
Danielle Stevens

Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Good product range, customer service is just ok

Food & Drink Shops

Find out how Bakers Delight compares to other Food & Drink Shops

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Size of loaf reducing

We buy hi fibre low gi loaf regularly but lately find loaves getting smaller. My husband not inclined to continue but will revert to supermarket product as he thinks better value,.

Store LocationMooroolbark. Vic
Elizabeth

ElizabethVictoria

Custard scrolls

Not enough custard. Mainly bread with icing on top. It’s a shame because when you buy a custard scroll you expect custard!! Need to add more. Not what you expect.

Store LocationDoncaster

Not as fresh

I have been buying bakers delight bread for more than ten years.. hadn't had a problem with it, however the last 2 loaves i bought definitely did not seem as fresh as they once did. A vague smell of staleness indicitave of a day old loaf is the best i can think to describe.. from 2 different stores in 1 week...

Angela

AngelaMelbourne

Bad Sales Lady

Asked for a plastic bag instead of paper bag, the girl said .50 cents each! I buy 3 times/week from the same shop, no one has ever charged such. If this is your Policy, put a notice in the shop. The sales girl's name is Lauren from Balwyn North Baker's Delight Shop. I am not happy and appreciate an explanation on this. Thank you.

Kas

KasMernda

Scone recipe changed for the worse

I used to love Bakers delight scones. They were heavy and full of whatever the choice was - dates, berry &! Chocolate and a proper scone dough.
The last two times I have been very disappointed. They are so light and too airy with very little extras in them and very dry to eat. You could eat them without butter before. They were so moist. Now you cannot get them down without heaps of butter.

Missing slices

Size of hi fibre low gi bread has got smaller since price would not fit in our bread container before price rise it seems to missing a couple of slices

Food & Drink Shops

Find out how Bakers Delight compares to other Food & Drink Shops

Hungarian roll

I love the Hungarian roll. It is hard to get, as few franchisees stock it. However, one engages in deceptive practice, selling a clearly inferior product (I think it is a tricked up pane di casa roll) at the full price. St Leonards NSW should be brought to heel on this improper conduct, which has occurred twice, the number f times I have visited them.

Denise

Deniseasked

Last Friday at my local store I purchased a coffee (and date?) bun and took it home to eat later. It was the most delicious thing I had eaten for quite a while so the following day I returned to purchase half a dozen (to give to my family to try.) I was informed that it was a one day promotion and that the store would not be making them any more. Please, please, please could I implore you to add these to your menu as they are delicious. I am not a regular customer per se but could be if you were to add these (if not daily perhaps bi-daily?) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Hi Denise
As Bakers Delights are all individually owned you would need to contact your local store directly to discuss this.
Different stores make different product lines so you could check other Bakers Delight stores to see if they make it.. and yes they are very yummy!
Hope this is of some help

Ray Stanley

Ray Stanleyasked

Do all shops charge same price for bread?

Fired Up