Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful but can agree on some reviews

Carolina

CarolinaMelbourne

North Ringwood Baker's Delight high fibre low GI bread stays fresh for over five days....

Bread that is fresh when you buy it and stays fresh for over five days... After trying so called fresh baked supermarket bread and most expensive brands of bread , Baker's Delight White high fibre low GI is the outstanding winner... Try it for yourself..... I asked the owner/ Baker why his bread stayed fresh for many days longer than all the other bread, his humble reply was " it's the Love we put into it " here's a challenge... Buy Baker's Delight bread and any other brand of white bread and try them daily ! Simply no comparison...enjoy !

Store LocationRingwood North
Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had the knotted garlic and chive loaf from Leigh street Adelaide and it was absolutely delicious.

The garlic and chive knotted loaf heated up was absolutely delicious with our dinner tonight. Bought it from Leigh street Adelaide as a request.. Thank you ☺️ we loved it and very much appreciated the excellent service.

Store LocationLeigh street Adelaide

Chatnoir

ChatnoirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super yummy Vienna Dark Rye

I go to the Brighton Bakers Delight in South Australia. Always fresh and really high quality. The girls on the counter are always polite and helpful. The Vienna Dark Rye is my favourite.

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Bakers Delight -- avoid the rest

We travel 30mins to Bakers Delight stores, after the store in our local shopping centre closed 4 yrs ago. It is bread we can't live without. So we buy in bulk, and freeze. We always get treated well, and haven't had a problem with any of their products, during any season of the year.

Store LocationKenmore, Moggil Rd (mainly); Chelmer (occasionally) : SE Queensland
Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Lovely to hear .. thank you for posting the review

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Canberra 2600, ACT

I simply love their healthy breads!

The staff always greet you with a big smile and the bakery food tastes amazing. I like the range they have to offer their customers as well. The bakers are amazing at baking.

Store LocationConder
Dee M

Dee MSydney, NSW

Surprised

I was surprised because I just had a pizza...unfortunately....it was terrific!!!....and perfect size too..
Unfortunate because I am trying to watch I eat...but so much for thst..I will be back for more...

Store LocationBaulkham Hills
Indi

Indi

Casula Mall Bakers Delight has the best loaf bread around :)

The loaf is never over cooked, melts in your mouth & if there's any left the next morning is still lovely & soft. Well done bakers & thanks friendly front of counter ladies.

Store LocationCasula Mall
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kenmore Bakers Delight is awesome

Always pop in there on the way to work to have a quick squiz at the fresh buns behind the counter. Staff are always happy for me to have a look and I always get something sweet to go.

Store LocationKenmore

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Give Freshwater Bakers Delight a fair go!!!

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Thank you for your generous support . We really value it
Please be rest assured we are trying our best to sort the fire alarm out once and for all .
Many thanks
Catherine and Kevin

The bread was fresh and delicious and service was great

So pleased to have bakers delight freshwater re-opened. They make the best custard scrolls and nice and fresh hot cross buns. 100 percent recommend if u haven’t tried it ur missing out

Catherine H.Bakers Delight

Thank you ! So happy you enjoying the custard scrolls .

Very helpful

Asked a lovely lady about vegan options and she was very kind and printed out a few ingredients of a couple of things for me to even check! Thank you for being so helpful :)

purvistenille

purvistenilleDrummond Cove

Delish

Always fresh bread and continues to stay fresh even after a few days.. Customer service at my local bakers delight is fantastic.

Matt D

Matt D

Kingston bakers delight next to Woolworths in Tasmania, by far the

By far the most well presented store I have ever seen, I have previously worked at a bakers delight and the service and style of this one was absolutely amazing

tania

taniaSydney, NSW

a real treat

the staff are always friendly, professional and not pushy, they know there products which bread goes best with what, the brad is always fresh, smells beautiful and tastes like bread used to

Kerry06

Kerry06Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most Generous And Friendly Staff In Cheltenham

Bakers Delight in Charman Road Cheltenham is staffed by really friendly girls, they are also very generous the other day a loaf was a little bit small most places would maybe give you a discount but I got it for free, how kind are they?

Vonny

VonnyMaitland

Bakers Delight Service & Bread

Bakers delight have the best bread for all tastes & needs.
I buy hi fibre - low gi bread every afternoon & it is so fresh.
I love that freshly baked smell & taste of their bread.
All their breads are worth the price.
Have tried their cape seed loaf, wholemeal, multigrain & sour dough.
I highly recommend bakers delight to everyone who loves fresh bread everyday!
Freshness, Price, Taste.

Denise

Deniseasked

Last Friday at my local store I purchased a coffee (and date?) bun and took it home to eat later. It was the most delicious thing I had eaten for quite a while so the following day I returned to purchase half a dozen (to give to my family to try.) I was informed that it was a one day promotion and that the store would not be making them any more. Please, please, please could I implore you to add these to your menu as they are delicious. I am not a regular customer per se but could be if you were to add these (if not daily perhaps bi-daily?) I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Denise
As Bakers Delights are all individually owned you would need to contact your local store directly to discuss this.
Different stores make different product lines so you could check other Bakers Delight stores to see if they make it.. and yes they are very yummy!
Hope this is of some help

Ray Stanley

Ray Stanleyasked

Do all shops charge same price for bread?

Fired Up