Baldivis Hair & Beauty

Baldivis Hair & Beauty

Brand Manager for Baldivis Hair & Beauty? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
ell bee
ell beePerth, WA

Disgraceful!

Booked a appointment during the week for Saturday 12:45pm! Only to arrive at the salon and she had the sign on the door as closed! I then rang her mobile and she said she closed at 12? I said that you told me to come in at 12:45 and she started to have a disgusting attitude with me and tell me she was still inside the shop and she was doing ME a favour by sticking around and hung up on me! Was absolutely disgusted in the way she spoke to me. Wouldn’t recommend this business I’ve been told she doesn’t wash her hands and she goes on about vegan when that’s a lie!!

WORST hair colour! 0 rating required

Worst hair experience of my life!
I asked for a toffee colour but ended up having grey colour . Owner said that toner will fix it.
But nothing happen.
Request to fix she rudely denied and no money back.
Instead she start shouting over the phone.

Worst eyelash extension experience I've come across

Bad haircut/would not fix it free of charge

In had my hair cut, was not happy with the layers an shaping I called up the next dath to ask them to fix it. The lady refused to fix it for me only if I payed more! Not happy with this service an really upset with my new haircut. I would not recommend this Salon

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Baldivis Hair & Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

If you want your eyelashes to stay on don’t come here

Absolutely disgusting business!

Owner was horrifically rude & even physically pushed me out of the salon after i complained about botched eyelash extensions. Do not recommend.

Appalling service!! Do not recommend.

Absolutely gobsmacked. My mum had her hair done here and said she wanted to get rid of her black roots. She was quoted for a full head of foils and after having her hair done, still came out with black roots. Upon speaking to both [name removed] the hairdresser and [name removed] the manager/owner, they refused to fix her hair and kept arguing that my mum chose what she had done. When stating that if they weren't prepared to redo it properly I would leave a bad review and was told "fine, do it then, screw you!" Would not recommend this salon to anyone. Absolutely appalling and unprofessional service. Wish I could upload a photo to show just how bad it was!

Rhea
RheaPerth

Avoid!

I would avoid this store & its owner. Sell dodgy products (bought a 24ct gold tongue bar with a gem, bar was too short even though the store assistant insisted on me purchasing that bar & then wouldn't replace it, also used the balls later on to go on another tongue bar and after only two days of wear, the gem falls off). Customer service is shocking and they don't offer quality products or service for your money. Please avoid, don't let them steal your money like they stole ours!!